Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    99 SS

Rapper T.I. sparks shootout in Cincinnati

http://rap.about.com/gi/dynamic/offs...WS01/305030002

this happened a few days ago. cant believe it didnt make national news.

and the gun battle was all because some guys at the club were mad they were getting 50 and 100 bills throwen at them

NBM
    99 TA

fuck if some rapper was throwing money at me.... i dont think i would make too huge a deal of it just fill my pockets and call it a night

Black
    99 SS

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

Hell yeah c'mon take the money and run.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

rappers are stupid m'kay?

Black
    99 SS

yea

if the KKK invented any kind of music i think it would of been RAP

WHY???

because it sends a strong message to the black community to sell drugs to kids and each other and to kill each other and it effectly is killing the black communities.

so good job rappers!!!

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by Zboner
    yea

WHY???

because it sends a strong message to the black community to sell drugs to kids and each other and to kill each other and it effectly is killing the black communities.

so good job rappers!!!

... waits for osinsonthor

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

wow another rapper causing problems? what a shock. granted i wish someone would throw 50s and 100s at me. i need car parts.

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Zboner you're really not that ignorant I hope?
    yea

WHY???

so good job rappers!!!
    and genius effectly isn't a word it's effectively. Rap isn't killing the black communities. Ignorance is. With the mentality that you have no value for human life, that you can shoot someone for a pair of shoes or you looking at someone wrong is what is killing black communities. Rap basically is a life story "most of the time" of what that particular person went through to get where they are. Basically a Biography put to music. I listen to all sorts of music. I am not racist, and am nowhere near ignorant so please before you speak, think about what you say so you don't reflect negatively on us other white people who get a bad reputation because of jackasses who don't know what the hell their talking about. Go to a black community, know some black people, pay attention to current events, open your mind as much if not more than your eyes .. then say something
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/illcul8troffcr/My%20SS/signaturew.jpg
    2002 Camaro SS #1539
    MTI Clear AirLid /Magnaflow catback/Polished Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace/K&N Filter/Bilstein Suspension/
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553601
    http://www.fquick.com/illcul8troffcr

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

rapper is his profession.. his job so to speak..

When a guy who works at mcdonalds shoots someone at a party.. do we go "oh no .. another mcdonalds guy causing trouble".. no we dont.. stereotyping is not a good thing either way you look at it

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by illcul8troffcr
    rapper is his profession.. his job so to speak..

When a guy who works at mcdonalds shoots someone at a party.. do we go "oh no .. another mcdonalds guy causing trouble".. no we dont.. stereotyping is not a good thing either way you look at it
    dont get me wrong... i am white and i like rap music.... BUT dont go comparing rappers to mcdonalds employees... that itself is ignorant
    it is a FACT that many artists in the rap community have criminal records and there is a large percentage of them who have been involved in similar incidents or worse.

McDonalds asks right on their application if you have a criminal record.. and they are less likely to hire those people. Now Rap on the other hand... some of these people are just guys trying to make a buck by telling stories... others are CRIMINALS and have constant legal issues.

i know it is wrong to stereotype ALL rappers as being this way... but look at the criminal history with ALOT of the people in this industry and then tell me that i am wrong... btw white rappers are not excluded from my point

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1
    dont get me wrong... i am white and i like rap music.... BUT dont go comparing rappers to mcdonalds employees... that itself is ignorant
    How many canadian rappers are there? You live in Canada? What rappers have you ever hung out with or met? So really what would you know about criminal historiesof rappers except for whats blasted in the media to try and defame rappers and the fact that you are categorizing rappers just like the other person that I called out for being making ignorant comments. I myself have met a few of them and had the opportunity of hanging out with them. If you were smart enough to comprehend what I wrote, it was an example of stereotyping someone by profession .. not comparing where they work and what the hiring criteria is. If you work at Mcdonalds Im sorry I offended your profession haha and you can fill in the blank of any job title you like.. in place of Mcdonalds.

The point for the comment was that his profession has nothing to do with whether he is causing trouble or not.. It was a clear point if you need me to break any more comments down for you though just let me know. The fact is a troublemaker is just that .. white or black .. rapper or mcdonalds employee.. theres no need for stereotyping or profiling. It shows ignorance.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

thank you for postin Zboner. i caught the tail end of it on 97.9 here in MI.

Black
    99 SS

yea well since rappers only rap about big rims, nice cars, money and drugs, oh and not to mention killing people!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think that it sends a clear message to the black community that this is acceptable behavior from them

oh and after the fight, one black women stated and asked the question why "they" let us kill each other.

its not up to anyone but your self to decide that, do we have to lock them up in cages like animals, cause thats how these peolpe acted

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

there was one canadien rapper named snow. remember the song informer, yea, thats why there arent any canadien rappers.

Quote Originally Posted by illcul8troffcr
    How many canadian rappers are there? You live in Canada? What rappers have you ever hung out with or met?
    That has to be the worst argument i have ever seen.

Also the rap community only give fame to those with the worst criminal backround or street reputation. If you notice you rarley see a rapper who says he went to college and learned his writing skills from an english teacher.

Impounded

silver
    02 modified z28

Quote Originally Posted by dipherentdesign
    rappers are stupid m'kay?
    No not rappers. There are just stupid people in the world.

music has and always been blamed for social problems

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

in 2006 more rappers are causing trouble and starting shootings then any other branch of music though. whens the last time you heard of rockstars shooting up a nightclub or each other?

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

rock is diversified through different segments of rock but not geographically.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information