Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

RANT: It only take one MF to F' up your day!

Coming home from work, drove the T/A, tops off, radio blasting, crusing. Get on the I10 bridge going over the Mobile Bay. Some A-hole in his POS 1st cuts me off, then starts dropping shit off his truck because he can't drive for shit! I'm stuck can't manuver because of the wall of cars on my side and ass. His shit is flying at me hitting my nose and hood. I'm screaming, lucky SOB, cause I didn't carry (my gun) today. Then off comes his tail pipe a good 10 in piece. It bounches up under the hood. Now I'm royally pissed off. I get his plate. Took pic with cell, got a clear image. After traffic clears I pull next to him trying to get his attention, He gives me the NOW it's on MF. I pull in front get a little ahead, slam on my breaks. He panicks, ends up in median. F you right back..

Now I at the house got the nose jack up checking for damage because the Check Eng light came on after the tail pipe hit under my hood, but went away a few mins later. Waiting till engine cools off. As far as the hood and nose goes there are some new scratches and chips.

I know I was wrong in putting him the median but some times you have to do something to these A-holes.....there rant over!

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

good for you...i hate ignorant assholes like that

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

WHAAAAAT?!!!! that's crazy....i thought I had bad luck.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Coming home from work, drove the T/A, tops off, radio blasting, crusing. Get on the I10 bridge going over the Mobile Bay. Some A-hole in his POS 1st cuts me off, then starts dropping shit off his truck because he can't drive for shit! I'm stuck can't manuver because of the wall of cars on my side and ass. His shit is flying at me hitting my nose and hood. I'm screaming, lucky SOB, cause I didn't carry (my gun) today. Then off comes his tail pipe a good 10 in piece. It bounches up under the hood. Now I'm royally pissed off. I get his plate. Took pic with cell, got a clear image. After traffic clears I pull next to him trying to get his attention, He gives me the NOW it's on MF. I pull in front get a little ahead, slam on my breaks. He panicks, ends up in median. F you right back..

Now I at the house got the nose jack up checking for damage because the Check Eng light came on after the tail pipe hit under my hood, but went away a few mins later. Waiting till engine cools off. As far as the hood and nose goes there are some new scratches and chips.

I know I was wrong in putting him the median but some times you have to do something to these A-holes.....there rant over!
    I find NOTHING wrong with what you did. FK HIM!! He had NO RIGHT driving a ratty-@$$ POS to begin with. Reminds me of my coworker who is a firefighter. He was responding to a working housefire/entrapment. Haulin @$$ in the pumper and some @hole wouldn't yield despite my buddy's having the lights/sirens going. He ran the moron off the road and caused the moron to blow both right side tires. Not many folks are like you or me. At least we think ahead before sht hits the fan.

end rant

Arctic White
    2000 Trans Am WS6

it was irresponsible for him not to stop when he knew what was going on ... no respect for other peoples' property

pewter
    2002 firehawk

agree POS like that dont belong on the road i once ran over a tire that rolled off a rim/ couldnt move out of the way on a brige and semi right next to me .... bet if the tire was of good con. and proply aird that wouldnt have happened

Arctic White
    2000 Trans Am WS6

did u ever wonder how there are some cars like that which can pass inspection but they will give people like us a hard time for a foggy headlight?!

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyLS1 View Post
    did u ever wonder how there are some cars like that which can pass inspection but they will give people like us a hard time for a foggy headlight?!
    I have wondered that. I thought I was the only one.

Navy Blue Metallic

Well I just finish dropping her down. The scoop that deflects air up to the air box took a ding but it is not cracked. One hell of a scratch. Nothing bounce into radiator or air box. I check there too when I saw the scratch on the scoop. No hoses cracked or belts damage as far as I can tell. I also have a nice scratch along the oil pan but no dents. SO I thank I got lucky. Fingers are crossed. I'll take it easy next few drives making sure I didn't miss anything.

My co worker who was 10 cars behind me, saw what I did, called me up later, asked what happen, told him, he told me the guy was out of his truck screaming all kinds of shit because his back window blew out from the ladder he had in the bed came thru. Tought Shit! Bastard got what he deserved! Teach him to tie his shit down next time.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Well I just finish dropping her down. The scoop that deflects air up to the air box took a ding but it is not cracked. One hell of a scratch. Nothing bounce into radiator or air box. I check there too when I saw the scratch on the scoop. No hoses cracked or belts damage as far as I can tell. I also have a nice scratch along the oil pan but no dents. SO I thank I got lucky. Fingers are crossed. I'll take it easy next few drives making sure I didn't miss anything.

My co worker who was 10 cars behind me, saw what I did, called me up later, asked what happen, told him, he told me the guy was out of his truck screaming all kinds of shit because his back window blew out from the ladder he had in the bed came thru. Tought Shit! Bastard got what he deserved! Teach him to tie his shit down next time.
    Here in NJ that truck would have been written up/impounded by the County. Nothing tied down in the bed? Tell it to the judge.

I would have done the same thing. I think people drive worse down here then they did in Cincy! And that's saying something!

Machine Silver
    05 Corvette

I'm sure he didn't do it on purpose. Sometimes it's best to just fall back and stay away from them. You never know if THEY have a gun. it's one thing to get your car damaged, and that sucks, but it would really suck to end up dead over it. you just never know.

hope nothing is danaged!! good luck!!

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

good for you man, thats funny as fuck he crashed into the median. He got off lucky if you ask me

midnight blue
    2000 Pontiac ram air ws-6

IF it was me I would have made him stop. IF he had issues then I would've beat his ass. Then he would've paid to repair my ride.

Millienum Yellow
    2003 Corvette Z06

If it were me I would have call the cops and told them what happen and had them come out stop him and file a report...

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Always good to get an idiot off the streets. Get ahold of dispatch.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Had something similar happen to me as well. Except the idiot in a Toyota SUV desided to be a dick first. Out near my shop is a long strait stretch of two lane highway. Speed limit 55 his speed 40 or so. I do the right thing and wait for the passing zone to make a legal pass. I proceed to begin my pass get along side his door, and he desides to speed up. So I speed up. I look over hes' got this shit eatin' grin on his face, starts driftin' over in my lane. Puts me in the oncomming shoulder. Okay jackass you wanna play!? I punch it down wait till I get a "tailpipe" on him and slam the f'in door on his ass. Dude panics looses control spins out and ends up broadsideing a T-pole. I see the whole thing in my rearview mirror. Every window on his passenger side bursts. He did'nt hit hard enough to kill the pole but he hit it hard. My thought was f' him! He thought nothing about nearly killing me, he thought it was funny to speed up as I was passing and pushing me into the shoulder. So I wonder how he liked them apples? I figure GOOD for him! .. laugh that off jackass! Who knows what the hell people are thinkin' when they deside to take the road. To the OP good kill..

PS. I know it is'nt a kill story but it should be LOL..
    Last edited by Smittro; 06-11-2009 at 03:11 AM.
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Blue
    09 Nissan Altima

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyLS1 View Post
    That truck probably hasn't been inspected, probably isn't even legal to drive on the road of parts are falling off. IMO he got what he deserves by being a dick. I hate when people pull out in front of you and don't speed up. People like him cause wrecks.

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by chiller2484 View Post
    That truck probably hasn't been inspected, probably isn't even legal to drive on the road of parts are falling off. IMO he got what he deserves by being a dick. I hate when people pull out in front of you and don't speed up. People like him cause wrecks.
    In AL we do not have inspections. So in this case I have to say that not having them is a bad thing.

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by MYSCZ06 View Post
    If it were me I would have call the cops and told them what happen and had them come out stop him and file a report...
    Talked with my cop neighboor last night (yes I left out my break check), he said really there was nothing they could do except take a report and for me to pursue in small claims if I wanted to get any repairs paid for. So far nothing is wrong. Took her out and she is running strong still just some scratches. I wouldn't mine him paying for paint, but then again if he has a witness to my break check I could end up paying him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information