Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Black
    2001 WS6

(Rant). I hate how some girls are

So one of my fiance's girlfriends flew in thursday night from canada to visit for a few days. I've never liked this girl because how she treats her friends. She's very self absorbed, selfish, and manipulative, as in she'll put her friends through guilt trips to get what she wants. If they dont talk to her on fb for a few days, she'll make a post saying how none of her friends EVER talk to her. When she used to visit my gf in college, she'd be very messy with her food, get crumbs all over her computer, spill shit to where my gf almost got her a child's sippycup. She does nothing but go out to the club and dance on the weekend, and spends money faster than a drunken sailor. On all of her status updates for fb prior to coming here, was heading to az and vegas. I feel bad for my gf because i think the main reason for her friend comin here is to go to vegas to party. Her way of paying for her ticket to come here WAS supposed to be from her vacation time at work..

anyway, I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, and start fresh with her comin here. When she got here she was tired the first night, and almost immediately wanted to go to bed. So yesterday was a big day, We took this girl all the way up to the grand canyon, nearly 4 hours away from my house. The plan was to go up to the grand canyon, then double back and go through sedona, because it's unique, and then stop in jerome, an old ghost town for dinner. A few authentic AZ unique places. Well anyway, on the way up to the gc, we stopped for lunch. This girl takes out an apple juice out of her purse, going on about how it leaked all over her stuff ( because she didnt close the cap enough). I noticed later there was a spot on the carpet in the back of my car where her purse had been. So a few times on the way up she kept asking, are we there yet. It started to get annoying. So we get up there, its cool, and we head back. The whole time she kept asking so how far's the next place. So basically wanted to get right home after the canyon, and didnt realize that it takes a while to drive all these places. Anyway, we get to dinner, and this girl treats herself to a $20 steak dinner, that has steak, shrimp, garlic bread, fries. the works. Not once all day did she offer to help pay for gas. So then at dinner she goes, wow im tired, it just hit me. She got quiet and bitchy from there on out, sayin how she just wanted to go home. Didnt finish her dinner, wasted alot of food like it was nothing. Well we find out from her that she had spent the money she had saved to come here, and basically just had what was in her paycheck. She picked at her food left and right, like nothing was good enough, and then when we were walkin back to the car, got into an argument with my gf. She got pouty after that for about an hour. Anyway, we leave for vegas monday morning. I have to pay for everything for my fiance, because she doesnt have any money left, because she doesnt have a job, because she's from canada and has to wait for a work permit.
    This friend of hers has never been to vegas, has no idea how expensive it is. like i said, i have to pay for EVERYTHING for my gf, and im on a limited budget going out there, but im doin it so her friend can have the experience. So everything's split 70/30, me paying the 70 because im payin for me and my gf while this girl pays for herself. Anyway, this girl keeps goin on about how she wants to go on all the roller coasters, go in clubs to go dancing and all this other stuff, when she has no clue that its so expensive. clubs have a $30 cover, roller coasters are like $15 each to ride. She's one of these girls that'll run herself broke, and then try to mooch off of people, and i aint havin it. She started to argue with me last night sayin they're not all that expensive, when she hasnt done the research and i have. Completely clueless. And i told her that im not gonna pay $60 for my gf n i to go in some club when there's tons of other stuff to do. So she replies sayin well im not goin in alone. I'm not afraid to just let this girl run off in vegas. So last night, she goes, well i want to go out tomorrow night. I said well i work 13 hours, and get off at 7, what did you have in mind, knowing we're going to vegas on monday, and im tryin to keep costs down. She goes, i wanna go dancing. I said the nearest place is in tempe, an hour away and im tryin not to spend gas, and i gotta work sunday morning too. So she got pissy about that too.
    she doesnt want my gf n i to almost even hold hands because she doesnt have a bf, and im tired of it. I tried to put the past behind me but i cant stand this girl and i remembered why last night. I can't wait to see her go broke in vegas. She'll try to ruin it for everyone else tho. Sorry this is so long, i needed to rant .

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

What a nightmare bro I feel for ya. Is she hot?

Black
    2001 WS6

im sure alot of people would say yes, but she's not my type. She may have a decent body, but her personality sucks worse than a crackwhore, and that ruins it. Even last night, we were all on the couch, and she went to get her drink of water on the table. She grabbed it like it was running away from her, making it spill on the table. Why? thats just how she is. Then yesterday, she used my shower. I walked in there later to get my shower, and i thought she had tried to use my floor as a tub. Thats how much water was all over the ground. Did she clean it up? no. My gf said that she needs to make sure she's dried first, then her hair before she'd ever think about cleaning up. Like I've NEVER ever seen so much water on the floor.
    Here's a pic of them at the grand canyon, my girl's on the left in the red.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

It's gonna be a long week...

I say, let her fend for herself. If she wants to go to a club and go dancing, let her call a cab or take a bus. If she can't afford it, she'll just have to live like the rest of the human race and do without.

If she starts her crap in Vegas... same. Let her figure it out. Encourage her to go off on her own so you and the gf can enjoy the little time you'll have there.

The gf will just have to realize that some people are not worth the trouble. Especially when they do nothing but take advantage of someones kindness...

I hope you're able to have a good time in spite of the selfish friend.

Black
    2001 WS6

oh she knows. the reason they got into a fight was because the girl kept goin on, and my gf said she needs to either pretend to be content, or learn to be content. the girl responded back by saying well if i dont like something or something's bothering me, im gonna say something. I know she'd make some sort of drama in vegas if i told her to go some place herself. She already gave me the whole, well im not gonna do that by myself speech. I'm jut glad my gf's grown a set of balls with her. When she stands up to this chick, the girl normally backs down because she's not used to people standing up to her.

artic white/black stripes
    97 TA

Wow I was already pissed but this thread made me 100x more pissed I'm sorry dude that shit sucks and would annoy the hell out of me. Much props to not completely going off on her cuz I think I would have pieced her out by now. You and your gf just need to tell this chick to chill the fuck out and enjoy the trip or find someone else in the area to hand out with.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Maybe it's the pic...but dayum your gf has huge boobs

Black
    2001 WS6

lol no ur right, she's a size E.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

It looks like a photoshop or some shit. Her legs are skinnier than the other girls legs. Arms are the same. Skinny face. And then just BAMM. Her boobs must be like 50% of her weight.

Black
    2001 WS6

she's got thin arms and legs, thats just how she's built. she's got nicer legs than her friend has. they're fat legs on her friend. you can see celuolite on her legs, where as my gf doesnt have any.

hugger orange
    1999 Camaro

What part of Canada is the friend from?
    Last edited by Trixter99; 07-17-2010 at 09:47 AM.

Black
    2001 WS6

near toronto

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Ramairgod84 View Post
    im sure alot of people would say yes, but she's not my type. She may have a decent body, but her personality sucks worse than a crackwhore, and that ruins it. Even last night, we were all on the couch, and she went to get her drink of water on the table. She grabbed it like it was running away from her, making it spill on the table. Why? thats just how she is. Then yesterday, she used my shower. I walked in there later to get my shower, and i thought she had tried to use my floor as a tub. Thats how much water was all over the ground. Did she clean it up? no. My gf said that she needs to make sure she's dried first, then her hair before she'd ever think about cleaning up. Like I've NEVER ever seen so much water on the floor.
    Here's a pic of them at the grand canyon, my girl's on the left in the red.
    Click for full size
    I can tell by the way she's standing that she's a bitch and thinks she's shit hot. I mean i'd eat her ass but still...

BTW the g/f has some amazing boobies you lucky bastard.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

So if your girlfriend knew she was a pain in the ass and you knew shew was a pain in the ass why did you bother getting her from the airport.
    2 stupids don't make a right, leave her ass in Vegas.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    2 stupids don't make a right, leave her ass in Vegas.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Tell ya what, when you go to Vegas take the Vette and make the bitch ride in the trunk. That'll give her something to really bitch about...

Black
    2001 WS6

lol thanks for the compliments. Anyway, theyve been near best friends for years, and my gf acknowledges this girl has some faults, but she puts them aside to avoid conflict, and because this girl flew out here to see her. I wouldnt mind leavin her in vegas, or just to cut her loose there and watch her be a victim of herself. They're at the pool all day today while im workin 13 hours. oh , and the other thing that got to me. I'm a security guard. I know it's not much, but its a steady income for now. So my girlfriend was tellin her about where i go to get my hair cut. It's a barbershop. For $25, they'll give you a haircut ( upscale place too), a hot towel on your face, ( or cold, depending on the season), and massage your shoulders with one of the massagers that straps to the back of their hands. All the sprays n stuff they use have scents to them, and they use higher quality hair products like redken. Anyway, I said to her jokingly, hey i work hard, i deserve to be pampered a little ( pampering being my gf's terminology she used). So this girl snickers back after i said it like, pfft yea ok. I mean Working 12 hours is still long, no matter what you're doing. I'm done being mr nice guy with her. So when i go home today, i expect to get hit with- oh we want to go out. not happening. my car looks like shit from the rain yesterday, and i want to wash it. she can suck it if she doesnt like it

Black
    2001 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    Tell ya what, when you go to Vegas take the Vette and make the bitch ride in the trunk. That'll give her something to really bitch about...
    HAHAHAHA I ws thinking about that yesterday. What if i hadnt put this car back on insurance. I took a few twisty roads yesterday, not even very fast cuz they were wet up in jerome, and she got all freaky and panicky like omg im so scared. GOD, if only AZ89A would have been dry yesterday. A good 2 hours of non stop twisty roads begging for me to try out the suspension on the bird. I'd love to stuff her in the back of the vette like a small dog.

and servere- all her pictures are like that. When she goes out to the bar, she'll go out normally with girls that are either not as good looking as her, or alot heavier than her, so she sticks out.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Didn't read the entire post B, but sounds like she is REALLY immature. That type of woman will be alone for a long-@$$ time...if not a walking incubator sucking the money out of society to feed her fatherless child. My two cents.

Black
    2001 WS6

It amazes me how she got to 25 years old. I mean that with all seriousness. I've never seen a grown woman almost need a sippy cup so she wouldnt spill it everywhere. Even when she had some scrambled eggs the other morning in a bowl, she still managed to stab them until bits and pieces fell out onto her lap. Thank fucking god i put a sheet down on the couch. God i dont wanna go home from work today

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information