Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Rant about people

Since burns posted somthing serious then I guess I can too, I was browsing through my Myspace and noticed... over half the people on there I haven't seen in a year, they never call and when it comes right down to it... you don't really give a shit. Life moves fast, really fast and its easy to get caught up with bullshit. Like I haven't been to the dragstrip to hang out with my buddies in a fucking month or more, Why? because of a woman... mostly. But I like her as much as I do drag racing, but she bitches more and I'd rather have chronic diarhea than have to listen to it. But its not all her fault, I also wanna point a finger at Vagina for making me neglect my other friends. In reality I have 3 good friends who have always been there no matter what. 1 of them never leaves his computer from playing WoW but thats ok, I know hes "there". The other two are Marines who I grew up with. They want to come home and party like fuckin crazy and I really don't want to but I don't have the heart to let them down, so I go party. Kinda crazy, I've lost jobs because of them... one time we had a 4 day drinking beinge and I had somone who was sober take me to work. So there I was at work so drunk I can't stand up. And one time I was fucking my best friends g/f of two years and he thought somthing was up. He looked me right in the eyes and asked me point blank if I was fucking her.. I said "no man, I wouldn't do that to you".... not an hour later I'm balls deep. So I'm guilty of being a peice of shit at times. And he caught us, but to this day he is my best friend of them all. Point I'm getting at is I miss being a teen ager when we all could hang out and get in trouble all the time. It sucks ass... Now everyone is gone. They're in Iraq, I moved to Miami. It all happend in the blink of an eye

A woman does not make up for friends, And she can't see that

ok I'm done, I know thats out of left field. But I just wanted to get it off my balls. What a downer

Black
    2000 Camaro SS Coupe M6

let it all out man just let it out!!! lol tis true people move on and make new friends and every one looks back at the past and wonders where time went.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

yeah, wait until you're married and have a couple of kids. You think you don't have time to hang with buddies now. Just give it a while. Dude, that's just life. Priorities change and shit happens that smacks you upside the head to let you know it's time to grow up. I hung out with one of my best friends for a few hours last Monday and shot some guns and hung a couple of treestands. That's the first time we've hung out since last fall during hunting season. I have a family and he has a family. Who has time for just hanging out? Anyhow, we were talking about the "old days" when we were room mates and partied all the time. We both tell younger people such as yourself to party your ass off now because those stories will probably have to last you a while. We have some pretty kick ass stories to tell about the things we did back then. Wild wild times. Those days are over now. We hunt together in the fall and get together for the superbowl and get shit faced drunk just like the old days.

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    yeah, wait until you're married and have a couple of kids. You think you don't have time to hang with buddies now. Just give it a while. Dude, that's just life. Priorities change and shit happens that smacks you upside the head to let you know it's time to grow up. I hung out with one of my best friends for a few hours last Monday and shot some guns and hung a couple of treestands. That's the first time we've hung out since last fall during hunting season. I have a family and he has a family. Who has time for just hanging out? Anyhow, we were talking about the "old days" when we were room mates and partied all the time. We both tell younger people such as yourself to party your ass off now because those stories will probably have to last you a while. We have some pretty kick ass stories to tell about the things we did back then. Wild wild times. Those days are over now. We hunt together in the fall and get together for the superbowl and get shit faced drunk just like the old days.

I don't plan on getted married anytime soon and I don't plan on having kids ever. You only have to grow up somtimes, like having a family/kids ect. Its like thats what people do, they have kids. I have people asking me when I'm getting married to Candy and shit like that.... eh? never? the fuck kind of question is that. I want to hang on to my youth and not be Mr.MiddleclassIhave27kidsathome. Is there anyone here thats over 30 and not have kids? or never been married? Married no kids ect??

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Hanging onto your youth is cool but at some point it just becomes sad Ever seen the 40 year old guy at the bar hitting on the 20 somethings?? Kinda sad.
    Having kids is one of those deals you don't know you want until you have them. I've never been a kid person. I actually didn't really like kids and still have trouble tolerating other peoples kids. That being said it's cool as hell when you have some and watch them go from eating and shitting machines to actually being little human beings. My boy is 4 and is in a really fun time right now. He's on the shy and timid side. My daughter is 1.5 and is the complete opposite. She's gonna be kicking his ass in a year. I get a ton of enjoyment out of just hanging with them.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzed View Post
    I don't plan on getted married anytime soon and I don't plan on having kids ever. You only have to grow up somtimes, like having a family/kids ect. Its like thats what people do, they have kids. I have people asking me when I'm getting married to Candy and shit like that.... eh? never? the fuck kind of question is that. I want to hang on to my youth and not be Mr.MiddleclassIhave27kidsathome. Is there anyone here thats over 30 and not have kids? or never been married? Married no kids ect??
    I'm 52 and have no kids. Been married 2X, currently divorced. Not looking to get married again either, unless I meet a gal that's into drag racing. Still act like a kid when I want to. Pick up a MILF when I wanna get laid and she knows the score. It's all good. I have a house and 3 cars I get to play with whenever I want. None of this, "But you never pay attention to me" bull shit. I wanna go to the track I put on the DR's and go. I wanna go shoot guns I go. I wanna gel and watch the tube.... You get the pix. I wanna do anything I want I go and do it. Yeah I'm a selfish bastard but who cares?

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    I'm 52 and have no kids. Been married 2X, currently divorced. Not looking to get married again either, unless I meet a gal that's into drag racing. Still act like a kid when I want to. Pick up a MILF when I wanna get laid and she knows the score. It's all good. I have a house and 3 cars I get to play with whenever I want. None of this, "But you never pay attention to me" bull shit. I wanna go to the track I put on the DR's and go. I wanna go shoot guns I go. I wanna gel and watch the tube.... You get the pix. I wanna do anything I want I go and do it. Yeah I'm a selfish bastard but who cares?
    the people who love you care...

2002 Z28 A4 NBM

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Hanging onto your youth is cool but at some point it just becomes sad Ever seen the 40 year old guy at the bar hitting on the 20 somethings?? Kinda sad.
    You're right, a 40 something guy hitting on a 20 something chick is pretty pathetic. That's why I look out for females my age (40-55) in grocery stores, book stores, pretty much anywhere I can strike up a conversation. I usually get a phone number half the time. I ONLY approach gals that appear to be unmarried or divorced. I see a wedding ring I may strike up a friendly casual conversation; no wedding ring and it's on; turns out she's available (not married, no bf and no attachments beyond kids etc) then it's a chase. Ya'll know what I mean. As happens there are quite a few unattached females in my age group.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM

Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    the people who love you care...
    Of course they do. And I have people that I care about. I'm not mean or anything like that. Closest family lives 300+ miles away in the next state. I have a close knit circle of friends. What I was saying is that I have no permanent attachments at this time and I come and go as I please.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I'm never going to grow up and be an adult. Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    I'm never going to grow up and be an adult. Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♪ ♫ ♪♪ i don't wanna grow up... i'm a toys 'r' us kid...♫ ♪♪♫ ♫ ♪

Toyota - Tacoma
    2008 - Silver Streak

my advise blized is live it up now! cause once you do decide to get married then you should be ready for that. cause not fair getting married when your not - to either of you. for now - just have fun! but if you love someone then be honest about what you feel - 22 you got plenty of time - just have fun for now! doesn't mean you can't have a good relationship without having friends too - just gotta find a balance.

me and my ex have a blast together for years - started living together when i was 21 - it was always fun until - kids. they change a lot of things. he wasn't ready i was??? doesn't necessary make him wrong - just wrong for not being honest with himself or me. just know yourself and what you want - no sense lying about it - trust me your true self shows through like flying colors! so just be honest.

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    You're right, a 40 something guy hitting on a 20 something chick is pretty pathetic. That's why I look out for females my age (40-55) in grocery stores, book stores, pretty much anywhere I can strike up a conversation.
    The morning show I listen to on the way to work quoted a study this morning. They said that ~40% of women over 50 get it on after the first date whereas ~18% of women under 50 do.

Now I just need to find a hot ass 50 year old and

Impounded
    One more and I'm gone....

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzed View Post
    In reality I have 3 good friends who have always been there no matter what.

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

people suck....thats life....pass me a beer

Impounded

Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    people suck....thats life....pass me a beer
    Miller okay?

Quote Originally Posted by burnws6 View Post
    Miller okay?
    makes me

Impounded

Quote Originally Posted by bmyers View Post
    makes me
    even btter.....

Quote Originally Posted by burnws6 View Post
    even btter.....
    how about

2002 Z28 A4 NBM

Quote Originally Posted by gwballin View Post
    The morning show I listen to on the way to work quoted a study this morning. They said that ~40% of women over 50 get it on after the first date whereas ~18% of women under 50 do.

Now I just need to find a hot ass 50 year old and
    They're out there brother. Believe me, they are out there. If it wasn't for 40+ yo milf's I'd never get any.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information