Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rant

Black
    2005 GTO

Rant

So my bro and his gf of 2 years just had a baby 2 months ago. We all live in the same house, My brother and I cover all the expenses of the house and utilities she pays nothing. Between my brother and her they easily make 70k a year but are not married. They have very little debt and living expenses are very minimal.

This bitch just went applied for WIC(women infants and children)For anyone that does not know WIC is a federally funded nutrition program for Women, Infants, and Children of lower income. Now of course she qualified because she does not make enough money and her and my brother are not married and she lied. Shit really pisses me off because her and my brother are together its not like she on her own struggling to make ends meet. She is in a stable relationship that has plenty of income to support a child. To qualify you have to give the wic people the income of the household not just you. She currently live with us and combined income with all three is about 120k a year, she simply must have given them her income to get qualified which is probably 30k or less. I just really hate people taking advantage of the system and being greedy. I really want to start making the bitch pay $300-400 rent which i'm sure is far more than she is getting out of wic. I really don't know who I want to punch more, her for getting wic or my brother for allowing her to.

Short story- my brothers and gf just had a baby 2 months ago and are in steady well earning income relationship. My brothers gf just went and got qualified for WIC in which she has no need what so ever for government assistance. People that take advantage of such government services piss me off.
    Last edited by JonB; 03-14-2011 at 02:53 PM.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I'd be more pissed at my brother not taking responsibility for his own child and expecting taxpayers to take care of his baby.

Black
    2002 Z/28

I cant F*@king stand people to get "help" that clearly dont need it and the ones that REALLY do cant get it!! So screw her!! Start making her pay a 1/3 of ALL the bills and if she bitches tell her its cheaper than half or all the bills! If she keeps bumping her gums then call the WIC office and turn her scamming ass in!!!

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by JonB View Post
    So my bro and his gf of 2 years just had a baby 2 months ago. We all live in the same house, My brother and I cover all the expenses of the house and utilities she pays nothing. Between my brother and her they easily make 70k a year but are not married. They have very little debt and living expenses are very minimal.

This bitch just went applied for WIC(women infants and children)For anyone that does not know WIC is a federally funded nutrition program for Women, Infants, and Children of lower income. Now of course she qualified because she does not make enough money and her and my brother are not married and she lied. Shit really pisses me off because her and my brother are together its not like she on her own struggling to make ends meet. She is in a stable relationship that has plenty of income to support a child. To qualify you have to give the wic people the income of the household not just you. She currently live with us and combined income with all three is about 120k a year, she simply must have given them her income to get qualified which is probably 30k or less. I just really hate people taking advantage of the system and being greedy. I really want to start making the bitch pay $300-400 rent which i'm sure is far more than she is getting out of wic. I really don't know who I want to punch more, her for getting wic or my brother for allowing her to.

Short story- my brothers and gf just had a baby 2 months ago and are in steady well earning income relationship. My brothers gf just went and got qualified for WIC in which she has no need what so ever for government assistance. People that take advantage of such government services piss me off.
    ......hmmm........and if you do nothing about it, does that mean you are contributing to the problem?

...it makes you wonder...

Black
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    I'd be more pissed at my brother not taking responsibility for his own child and expecting taxpayers to take care of his baby.
    Oh believe me I am. My first thought when I heard is I can't believe he is going to let her. IDK I hold my head to high and work to hard to ever consider taking a hand out. Since I was 16 and started working I have not taken a dime from anyone. Sure if I fell on hard times as many Americans have recently I can understand but even then that would be tough for me. I told my gf that if we were in same boat I would bitch slap her for even thinking of going on wic.

Black
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by prater_1 View Post
    I cant F*@king stand people to get "help" that clearly dont need it and the ones that REALLY do cant get it!! So screw her!! Start making her pay a 1/3 of ALL the bills and if she bitches tell her its cheaper than half or all the bills! If she keeps bumping her gums then call the WIC office and turn her scamming ass in!!!
    You have no idea how bad I want to turn her in. I am a manager at a major grocery chain here in the south and she this shit all the time, people that clearly don't need it or that have scammed the state to make them think they need it. Then they leave the store and go get in there escalade on 24's after paying with wic or food stamps.

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post
    ......hmmm........and if you do nothing about it, does that mean you are contributing to the problem?

...it makes you wonder...
    I suppose it does, which in turn makes me feel like a shitty person for allowing her scamming ass to live here.

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by JonB View Post
    I suppose it does, which in turn makes me feel like a shitty person for allowing her scamming ass to live here.
    You know - I wonder how much money she told the state that she is paying for rent? I'd imagine that is a question on the application form(s), correct?

You should ask her what she wrote down for that figure........and if she's stupid enough to tell you............tell her just this one word. "DEAL!!"

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

i had my kids at a young age, 19 to be exact...mother was younger than me....i admit we had wic for a minute....but not for long....it is very useful to those who need it, especially when it comes to formula...but that is the only government assisted program ive ever been involved with....my baby momma is still collecting child suppport, and also getting lonestar card (food stamps), and she dont even have the kids...i do....but shes about to get a rude awakening...mr. attorney general is about to send her a summons..

Black
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post
    You know - I wonder how much money she told the state that she is paying for rent? I'd imagine that is a question on the application form(s), correct?

You should ask her what she wrote down for that figure........and if she's stupid enough to tell you............tell her just this one word. "DEAL!!"

HA HA I like that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by jiveass View Post
    i had my kids at a young age, 19 to be exact...mother was younger than me....i admit we had wic for a minute....but not for long....it is very useful to those who need it, especially when it comes to formula...but that is the only government assisted program ive ever been involved with....my baby momma is still collecting child suppport, and also getting lonestar card (food stamps), and she dont even have the kids...i do....but shes about to get a rude awakening...mr. attorney general is about to send her a summons..
    Don't get me wrong I have no problem with people that really and truly need it, but when as a couple you make 70k+ a year you don't need it.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

She gets caught, whole house goes down..

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    She gets caught, whole house goes down..

Turn her in! Either that or you and the bro could be in deep shit!
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Ray Charles blue

Turn her in. Your brother is part of the problem.

I have a cousin like this and I wont speak to her and went off on her about it to her and her family and boy friend a few years ago. The excuse was they get more that way. WTF! Are you kidding me? Yeah, I was called the ass-hole.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Yeah, people like that get on my last nerve...

let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by jiveass View Post
    I had my first kid at 18 and my wife got wic for about 2 months. and she had food stamps till we got married. so yeah. it actually helped us get started. we are now trying to buy a house 2.5 years later. so yeah. system helps people get started sometimes.

Black
    1999 Trans Am

I know its hard but if you don't turn her in or at least convince them to get off wic it'll come down on your head and theirs eventually.

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

wont read because I can't when the text is white.

no I dont feel like highlighting it.

Ray Charles blue

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybling31 View Post
    I had my first kid at 18 and my wife got wic for about 2 months. and she had food stamps till we got married. so yeah. it actually helped us get started. we are now trying to buy a house 2.5 years later. so yeah. system helps people get started sometimes.
    Help is one thing, something when you dont need it is another.

The system is easily abused.

let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by TLS_Addict View Post
    Help is one thing, something when you dont need it is another.

The system is easily abused.
    yes it is. i know that because they kept sending my wife stuff for a whole year even though we had reliable income and everything. they kept sending recert things even though we called and told them I was working full time and part time at college. but oh well. we got about 1400 dollars worth out of it over 4 months. never any since then. it helped up get the money to get reliable housing close to where I work. My new house is 30 mins from work with country roads for about half the way.

my parents have had money my whole life. they taught me to take care of myself. I have only had to ask them for money once since I moved out. and that was for a medical emergency.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybling31 View Post
    yes it is. i know that because they kept sending my wife stuff for a whole year even though we had reliable income and everything. they kept sending recert things even though we called and told them I was working full time and part time at college. but oh well. we got about 1400 dollars worth out of it over 4 months. never any since then. it helped up get the money to get reliable housing close to where I work. My new house is 30 mins from work with country roads for about half the way.

my parents have had money my whole life. they taught me to take care of myself. I have only had to ask them for money once since I moved out. and that was for a medical emergency.
    Congratz on being born into a prosporus family (no BS, I mean that for realz).

Me, I was born into a family that divorced when I was young (back in the early 60's) and I ended up living next door to (if not in) the ghetto (think Compton, Ca). I believe in the neccesity of food stamps, welfare and WIC, for folks who are truly in need but I abhor folks that abuse the system.

An anecdote: My stepfather gave my mom a car to drive. It was a 66 Caddy (this was 1969). So yeah, I have experience of being on welfare and having momz drive to the welfare office in a fairly new Caddilac... Total irony there!
    Last edited by 67CamaroRSSS; 03-14-2011 at 07:28 PM.

Black
    2003 Z06 Corvette

She's a Crook

And will someday turn on your brother and take him for everything he's got

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information