Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

radical new theory

okay...now curious george has been recalled due to lead in the toy.

so how many lead related recalls have there been this year?

also this aqua dots thing where kids can end up in a coma if they ingest them.

then there was the tainted toothpaste early this year.

i propose that this is a new type of warfare. china realizes that they don't have the resources available to bring armed troops to american soil and fight and they are afraid of nuclear missile attacks against them...so they are slowly poisoning the children of america...poisoning them with lead to rot their brains and turn them into retarded mush so that there is no military force for the united states to bring to bear 20 years from now and china will be able to roll over the u.s. with ease.

i got bored and came up with this earlier today while sitting with some friends.

Bright Rally Red
    2000 Camaro SS #5075 M6

yeah im not a big fan of china at all, in fact I really really try to never buy anything made in china. USA ftw.

Well that would be a great way of doing warfare, but I find they need to quit getting caught in order to make it work. Now all we have to do is to have a good plan here in the states to get them back.

Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

Quote Originally Posted by 1MileCrash View Post

i propose that this is a new type of warfare. china realizes that they don't have the resources available to bring armed troops to american soil and fight and they are afraid of nuclear missile attacks against them...so they are slowly poisoning the children of america...poisoning them with lead to rot their brains and turn them into retarded mush so that there is no military force for the united states to bring to bear 20 years from now and china will be able to roll over the u.s. with ease.

i got bored and came up with this earlier today while sitting with some friends.
    I'd be lying if I said you were the only person to ever think that. I've done it too. Hmm, how do we get the flu every year? CHINA!

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

Quote Originally Posted by jperkins812 View Post
    Well that would be a great way of doing warfare, but I find they need to quit getting caught in order to make it work. Now all we have to do is to have a good plan here in the states to get them back.
    Nukes.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

it's to late... it already happend...

"wercmm... ter... warmert... " -the wall mart door man...

black
    98 WS6

this toy got recalled too

Black
    2005 GTO

If people really knew how much stuff is recalled they would be appualed(sp). Working in a grocery store I see it all the time. At least once a week we have products recalled. Some times it minor things but some times its serious, like ecoli(sp), metal in the food, missing body parts, hair nets, rodent dropings or just about any thing you can think of. The majority of the stuff is all made here in the USA, some of the materials may have come from outside the USA but most are paked here.

Quote Originally Posted by B34M3R View Post
    Nukes.
    That would be too quick, but very effective. I would say to poison there children too, but they are already destroying their country on their own.

metallic pewter
    2001 WS.6 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by splitfinger09 View Post
    yeah im not a big fan of china at all, in fact I really really try to never buy anything made in china. USA ftw.
    thats not possible. does the US still manufacture shit?

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

I don't know what all the fuss is about. Plenty of lead based paint (and other products) as well as a lot of asbestos stuff around when I was a kid and most of us survived. No lame ass bike helmets either. We coddle kids too much these days. I say let them be exposed same as I was back in the 50's and 60's. Only the strong survive and today's youth is WAY too watered down!

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    I don't know what all the fuss is about. Plenty of lead based paint (and other products) as well as a lot of asbestos stuff around when I was a kid and most of us survived. No lame ass bike helmets either. We coddle kids too much these days. I say let them be exposed same as I was back in the 50's and 60's. Only the strong survive and today's youth is WAY too watered down!
    agreed.

personally i don't see why kids need 30 different versions of an illegal mexican immigrant toy girl running around exploring the woods.

Bright Rally Red
    2000 Camaro SS #5075 M6

Quote Originally Posted by dlmeadows View Post
    thats not possible. does the US still manufacture shit?
    hell yeah man, you just gotta look for it. All my tools are made in the USA.

Bright Rally Red
    2000 Camaro SS #5075 M6

Quote Originally Posted by B34M3R View Post
    Nukes.
    we got a winner!!

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post

The thought of a 'silent attack' crossed my mind as well, but it wasn't much more than a thought. On another note..

I'm pretty sure I read/heard a news article about how kids are just that, too protected and coddled and shit anymore. Parents worrying about keeping their kids clean and away from anything dirty is actually HURTING their children because their immune systems wont develop whatever it is their bodies need to fight off sickness/etc and they develop allergies to dirt and simple shit like that. Its crazy.

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    The thought of a 'silent attack' crossed my mind as well, but it wasn't much more than a thought. On another note..

I'm pretty sure I read/heard a news article about how kids are just that, too protected and coddled and shit anymore. Parents worrying about keeping their kids clean and away from anything dirty is actually HURTING their children because their immune systems wont develop whatever it is their bodies need to fight off sickness/etc and they develop allergies to dirt and simple shit like that. Its crazy.
    i think it's hilariously ironic myself. parents and grandparents today grew up in the 50's, 60's and 70's. they made it just fine but now they are paranoid and they are dickin up their kids lives.

as for me...hey...if my kid wants to see what happens when he puts the fork in the electrical outlet...that's fine junior...you just wait a minute so that daddy can get behind you with a couple of couch cushions.

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

...just wait a minute so that daddy can get behind you with a couple of couch cushions.
    ...... and his camera.

Or the helicopter mom that comes to me and says, look what your son is doing !, and I say yep that is how they learn.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Just so you know...china's armed forced out number us like ten fold. They also have pretty much every technology we have, plus they have a better government where they do not need approval of their people to go to war. They even control what news they allow their people to read. They also have more money than us on top of all that.

Plain and simple, we go to war with china...we lose, and we lose BIG.

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    Just so you know...china's armed forced out number us like ten fold. They also have pretty much every technology we have, plus they have a better government where they do not need approval of their people to go to war. They even control what news they allow their people to read. They also have more money than us on top of all that.

Plain and simple, we go to war with china...we lose, and we lose BIG.
    i completely understand that...but they aren't so stupid that they want to start world war 3 and end up destroying the planet with nuclear fallout. they're more shrewd than that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information