Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Angry A quick little rant!!

Nothing really important, just pissed me off though. I am off today, and tomorrow and Wednsday. I work 4 10 hr shifts. Well I get a call from my supervisor asking if I can work today, and I tell him I am drinking with the Girlfriend and are going out to eat tonight. As I try to tell him to have a good shift (being polite) the fucker hangs up on me. WHAT AN ASSHOLE. I am sick of being nice as all hell and having it spit back in my face. Next time I won't answer my phone. I can't help it the company is low on employees and can't cover shifts, three words for them HIRE MORE EMPLOYEES!! They are in need of people to cover shifts all the time and advertise in the paper for work but then they don't hire anyone, why??? Just a quick rant, didn't really get me super worked up but irritated (spell?) me nontheless.
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    Nothing really important, just pissed me off though. I am off today, and tomorrow and Wednsday. I work 4 10 hr shifts. Well I get a call from my supervisor asking if I can work today, and I tell him I am drinking with the Girlfriend and are going out to eat tonight. As I try to tell him to have a good shift (being polite) the fucker hangs up on me. WHAT AN ASSHOLE. I am sick of being nice as all hell and having it spit back in my face. Next time I won't answer my phone. I can't help it the company is low on employees and can't cover shifts, three words for them HIRE MORE EMPLOYEES!! They are in need of people to cover shifts all the time and advertise in the paper for work but then they don't hire anyone, why??? Just a quick rant, didn't really get me super worked up but irritated (spell?) me nontheless.
    Definitely dont answer your phone next time they call on your day off. Thats all i can add.

Old: 00 WS6, 02 Z06, 79TA
    11 F350 CC 6.7L

Instead of saying you're going to drink just say you're already drunk and if they want you to work they need to come pick you up so you don't get a DUI.

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

You answered your phone???

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

I live with my boss. I can't just not answer

Black
    99 SS

I NEVER EVER answer my work phone or personal cell phone when im off work if there calling me.. fuck them

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Caller ID is your friend

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Guy was obviously expecting you to cave in and show up to work like a big pussy, you fucked his plan up and he then had to call more people. Now you aint worth shit to him lol In my time in the work force since graduating high school, i learned one major thing..... Work hard enough and be good at what you do for them to wanna keep ya and to deserve raises, but dont make any loyalties to these employers. My motto is FUCK YOU PAY ME. Employers love to find people they can take advantage of. Trust me I know from experience.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Must be nice having them call you ask you...my work calls me up and TELLS me to come in or take an infraction. We are in the same boat, short as hell but we only hire like two at a time and they never last. It would be nice if they'd hire 10 at once as only two of them would last anyways.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

what is this work you speak of???? Sounds familiar but I'm having trouble thinking of exactly what it means.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

I did that once. Never again

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    sounds like you need to put your foot down and tell people to "go fuck your self" when you feel like it... are you afraid you'll hurt thier feelings??? fuck 'em... are you here to live for them or your self??? being nice is over rated... join the club and become an ass hole and walk all over the people you are being now... and don't be afraid of being fired wither... they will respect you for haveing a set of balls...

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

I got a little rant too...wtf happened to the trailer park whores thread? Trailer park whores need lovin too

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    I got a little rant too...wtf happened to the trailer park whores thread? Trailer park whores need lovin too
    it was deleted due to people post whoring it... i think...

Old: 00 WS6, 02 Z06, 79TA
    11 F350 CC 6.7L

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    was just thinkin the same thing myself

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Damn, I go into work if one of my supervisors call me, and I have nothing to do...Overtime, easy work, and some ass kissing all in one haha. My supervisors are all cool as shit though, so I wouldn't mind coming in to work if any of them called me and I had nothing to do.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

a lot of people forget that working is a privilage... just like driving...

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    a lot of people forget that working is a privilage... just like driving...
    I agree, BUT I can speak from experience that the more you cave into for an employer sometimes, they view you as their go to guy for the undesirable shit work and you end up getting shit on for the same money. Said work is often the unrecognized stuff anyways, and the people that stand up for themselves end up getting all the good work and getting the recognition.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

We might be going to 4 10s but recently weve been working saturdays then off fridays then they need volunteers randomely.Day night and any random shift. I have no sleep pattern. Least I have a job.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

The major problem with going in to kiss ass yesterday is that it is a 40 min drive and they only wanted me to work 3 hours. FUCKING NOT A CHANCE. After gas and taxes and such, I would have only made about $15 maybe a little more but still, no way. I only answered the phone because the guy that called is usually pretty cool and I like him as a boss, but after the hang up.......I lost some respect. That and I don't need to kiss ass or work on days off because I have already bent over backwards enough and we are too short of people to get fired unless I really fucked up bad. In the last 3 weeks I have had three days, in this order 14 hr/day, 16 hr/day, 17 hr/day. Once a week I was working over 12 hrs/day. SCREW THEM!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information