Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Black
    99 SS

question for everyone money or love?

Alright here is the deal been with this chick for a few months and having some problems with her. I was going to just move on and find someone else, untill last night.

I found out that she has a trust fund set up for her that she will get when she graduates from college, either with a Associates or Bachlor. now that fund is upwards of $250,000. my question is what would you do? stay with her? or leave and find someone else? I have made my decision and am going to try and work things out with her.

here is a pic i know someone is going to ask.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

joel-LEAVE HER! she's a little rich bitch who's throws tantrums constantly.

PS-this girl wants to sue zboner b/c she overdrafted her debit card while paying for his birthday drinks :runaway:

Black
    99 SS

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    joel-LEAVE HER! she's a little rich bitch who's throws tantrums constantly.

PS-this girl wants to sue zboner b/c she overdrafted her debit card while paying for his b-day drinks

got that taken care of, her father wanted to, now she is gave him the cash last night

triple-black
    2000 CamaroSS convertible

screw the $... won't bring you happiness.
    Seek the one that will make your heart skip a beat... not the one that will give you a heart attack.
    Eugenio_SS
    almost stock triple-black 2000 SS convertible with 17x11s on all 4 w/ 315s at the track or on the street with 18x10.5s on all 4 w/ 315s: (1), (2)

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

dude... if she is being shitty to you like that then kick her ass to the curb... no woman is worth that... infact... go over to her house one last time... fuck her in the ass and wipe the shit off you ding ding on the nicest linens in the house and leave...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenio_SS View Post
    screw the $... won't bring you happiness.
    Seek the one that will make your heart skip a beat... not the one that will give you a heart attack.
    plus that $$$ is just going ot make more problems for you later...

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

money will come from anywhere dude, and what's to say you're at all entitled to any of that "fortune" ?

Note; michelle has a trust fund she was left from her aunt some years back. Don't konw the number, somewhere between 5000 and 1,000,000 dollars. We don't talk about b/c after it was given to her, she used a bit to pay off school, then put the rest into her niece's name. Why? A selfless act to ensure her broken-home neice will have something to fall back on if/when she leaves and goes to college. She's only 8 now and doesn't even know it exists...imagine that graduation gift!

Yes, it irritates the fuck out of me that we could have probably paid off our house/cars/anything with this cash-but it's her money and I have no say as to how she chooses to use it or who she gives it too.

Custom Car Emblems
    from third_shift|studios
    Pittsburgh Car Detailing & Paint Protection from ts|s detailing
    jaison tortorea

Black
    99 SS

I would of killed her if she did that Jaison

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Zboner View Post
    I would of killed her if she did that Jaison
    it's ignighted some pretty heated discussions...like i said, it could be really low or really high, but she doesn't talk about it openly at all b/c she know's i'll pressure her into using it.

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

this thread is honestly sick, and if u have to post "love or money" you are a fcking moron. HERES AN IDEA!!!!!! now remember this is just a thought... go make your own damn money and stop expecting/thinking someone is just going to give u money. i hope the girl finds this thread, wish i had her name id find her and be like look at this shit.

ure gonna try to work things out... after u found out she has a trust fund of ONLY 250k that wont even buy you a really nice house in my area, serioulsy u make me sick... and i hope the girl either treats u like shit...or dumps u on ur ass...because u deserve it.
    Last edited by ls1blackbeauty98; 07-24-2008 at 05:54 AM.

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    money will come from anywhere dude, and what's to say you're at all entitled to any of that "fortune" ?
    true, dating her....you're entitled to shit. nothing. unless shes stupid enough to actually spend some money on you.

i cant take this thread anymore, between guys using girls for their trust finds or guys just sitting at home waiting to win the lottery... its so sick. what happened to men wanting to work hard for their money... such unattractive qualities ure showin here boner

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    this thread is honestly sick, and if u have to post "love or money" you are a fcking moron. HERES AN IDEA!!!!!! now remember this is just a thought... go make your own damn money and stop expecting/thinking someone is just going to give u money. i hope the girl finds this thread, wish i had her name id find her and be like look at this shit.

ure gonna try to work things out... after u found out she has a trust fund of ONLY 250k that wont even buy you a really nice house in my area, serioulsy u make me sick... and i hope the girl either treats u like shit...or dumps u on ur ass...because u deserve it.
    true, dating her....you're entitled to shit. nothing. unless shes stupid enough to actually spend some money on you.

i cant take this thread anymore, between guys using girls for their trust finds or guys just sitting at home waiting to win the lottery... its so sick. what happened to men wanting to work hard for their money... such unattractive qualities ure showin here boner

^^^Issues

The way I see it, if she doesn't spend some of it on you she'll spend some on another dude...so might as well stick it out. I'll point out the obvious here and say don't attach yourself to this chic in anyway...i.e. knock her up. She looks like she has potential to be a fattie someday anyway...get what you can and move on.

Now if she was a nice girl my opinion would be different..

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

My mother taught me at a very young age that it is just as easy to fall in love with a rich woman as it is to fall in love with a poor woman.

That said, 250k is not enough money to qualify someone as rich. I’d dump her if the money is the only thing that is keeping you interested. If we were talking about 250 mil, that would be another story. . .

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    ^^^Issues

The way I see it, if she doesn't spend some of it on you she'll spend some on another dude...so might as well stick it out. I'll point out the obvious here and say don't attach yourself to this chic in anyway...i.e. knock her up. She looks like she has potential to be a fattie someday anyway...get what you can and move on.

Now if she was a nice girl my opinion would be different..
    this made me LOL for real

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

It's enough to get him a kick ass car or some nice mods...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

joel... does she have big nipples???

Black
    99 SS

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    joel... does she have big nipples???
    no, nice ones, but big tits, she is a nice girl and is a good person, she is just going through some tough times right now which is causing her to be a bitch and I cant blame her, she Just had surgery a month ago to remove a cyst that was CANCEROUS on her ovary.

Black
    99 SS

Quote Originally Posted by gwballin View Post
    My mother taught me at a very young age that it is just as easy to fall in love with a rich woman as it is to fall in love with a poor woman.

That said, 250k is not enough money to qualify someone as rich. I’d dump her if the money is the only thing that is keeping you interested. If we were talking about 250 mil, that would be another story. . .

250k where im from wil you get a ton of shit so its a lot of money here and not very many high paying jobs

Black
    99 SS

i do work you fucking Bitch, every fucking day 60-70 hours a week, and 250k here will get you a mansion with about 10 acres of land.

Black
    99 SS

god are you on the rag or something get over it or dont be a bitch and post

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information