Thread: Pulled over

Silver
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Pulled over

So i got pulled over for the first time today. I was in California for a school and got pulled over because my exhaust was too loud. The cop said that she let me off with a warning. I was pissed, i mean does she pull over every Harley that she sees. I'm originally from California but im stationed in South Carolina. My plates are from SC, do you guys think she could actually take away my driving privelage in California, im only down here for 7 weeks. Can the cops even do anything. Well that was only the first actual driving day. 7 more weeks to go.

The Red Reaper 98Z28importslayer's Avatar

Red
    1998 Camaro Z28 T-Top A4

its probably because the cop hasnt been laid in forever so she desided to go on a powertrip lol, theres good and bad cops out there, some are great people and trying to keep us safe then theres the otherside which are complete assholes and just love giving people a hard time... tell you the try truth i cant tell you how many times having my car loud has saved my ass on the highway from people being on cellphones and merging over and not paying attention. When they hear a car next to them that sounds like its going to rip your head off they tend to pay alittle more attention when merging

red
    1999 Trans Am WS-6

i just got pulled over last week in my brothers truck. 71 chevy with 450hp 327 with headers and flowmaster 40s. i got on it a little and got pulled over. of course my idiot brother forgot to put his new insurance card in the truck so i got a no insurance ticket with a court date. now i got to try to keep my license. they will try to take them i know

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by red99ws6 View Post
    i just got pulled over last week in my brothers truck. 71 chevy with 450hp 327 with headers and flowmaster 40s. i got on it a little and got pulled over. of course my idiot brother forgot to put his new insurance card in the truck so i got a no insurance ticket with a court date. now i got to try to keep my license. they will try to take them i know
    Actually they wont. Get the insurance card with a date proving that it was covered, tell them its not your truck and your brother forgot to put it in, and it will be dismissed. Done this numerous times.

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Silver
    2002 Trans Am WS6

The odd thing about it was i was going the speed limit 45 and i was in 6th gear so it wouldnt sound too loud. It was fourth of july though.

red
    1999 Trans Am WS-6

got the no insurance ticket taken care of today. im relieved. i worry about shit when i shouldnt i guess. found out my wife is pregnant also. excited but something else to worry about. mainly just worried about her. its always something

red
    2000 Formula

I just installed long tube headers and a cam. Boy is it a lot louder than just a Borla cat back. I was wondering the same thing if I would get pulled over for too much lovin on the car. I live in Cincy, gues we will see....Good luck!
    No matter where you are is where you are!

Thread Information