??? :) ?? :( ???

that doesn't run at all
    Old broken piece of crap

Primerica... worth it?

Has anyone here had any experience with Primerica??? I'm considering working there so... i dunnno.... hit me up with your opinions. I know theres some weird crap going on with that company but it may be worth it i guess... plz dont flame if you think its dumb... just say *dont do it* followed by a reason why not.

BIGRED Z
    Kinda reminds me of your Amway's and other similarly structured companies(Pyramid), but there is a nurse here who works for Primerica, she seems to do all right with it. She only works like 2 days a week.

It's prolly like a lot of things, you get out of it what you put into it.

Good luck

Lori
    Last edited by BIGRED Z; 04-21-2006 at 02:46 AM.

Don't do it. It is a legalized pyramid scheme. Basically you start off under someone doing loans and retirement type planning. Then after a few months they stick a new guy with you to train, then a few more and then eventually your new guys get new people under them. As this builds you make commision off of the loans that the people under you make and you pay commision to the ones over you. It gets bigger and bigger to your area can not handle anymore and money is harder and harder to make.

The place is bogus. I will be willing to bet they called you and said they got your name from someone and you would be perfect for a management position in a new office they are opening.

Also..never take a job where you have to pay for your own training.

BIGRED Z
    Quote Originally Posted by NICKLE57
    Don't do it. It is a legalized pyramid scheme. Basically you start off under someone doing loans and retirement type planning. Then after a few months they stick a new guy with you to train, then a few more and then eventually your new guys get new people under them. As this builds you make commision off of the loans that the people under you make and you pay commision to the ones over you. It gets bigger and bigger to your area can not handle anymore and money is harder and harder to make.

The place is bogus. I will be willing to bet they called you and said they got your name from someone and you would be perfect for a management position in a new office they are opening.

Also..never take a job where you have to pay for your own training.
    But if you have a lot of people under you, then that's where the cash can be made. You collect on everything they do. But yeah, big pyramid scheme.

Lori

??? :) ?? :( ???

that doesn't run at all
    Old broken piece of crap

bleh. I just found over 1200 pages of fraudulent reports, lawsuit files, and other claims that are in the process of being made official... if i had the money for the ink and paper i'd bring that with me in a brief case

Give it to the guy who wants me to work there and be like "Explain every report here, legitimately, and tell me proven detailed numbers regarding what i'll make, coupled with credible outside sources saying that i'll make what you're telling me I'll make."

Quote Originally Posted by bluesinged
    bleh. I just found over 1200 pages of fraudulent reports, lawsuit files, and other claims that are in the process of being made official... if i had the money for the ink and paper i'd bring that with me in a brief case

Give it to the guy who wants me to work there and be like "Explain every report here, legitimately, and tell me proven detailed numbers regarding what i'll make, coupled with credible outside sources saying that i'll make what you're telling me I'll make."

I got a call from them about 5 years ago. Told me the line about the "looking for new manager" I had never heard of them and thought they were legit. So I go in and quickly see all these people there trying to get the same job. Then I find out there is a job for everyone. They quickly started their deal about how I could be making 6 figures in 3 years, and that I would be living debt free in 5 years. I got up to leave and they sent a guy after me. Here is our conversation.

Primamerica guy: Hey..Hey...Can I have a few moments to speak with you.
    Me: I'm not interested.
    PG: What didn't interest you? Making good money?
    Me: Being swindled into coming in here on one of my days off for a stupid pyramid scheme
    PG: This isn't a pyramid Sch...
    Me: (interupting him) I'm not interested.
    PG: 'Some mumbling that I couldn't understand as he walked off

In case you need other back up information. My brother in law would not listen to me and went with the company. He paid for some training went to the classes. Did three closings and never went back.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGRED Z
    But if you have a lot of people under you, then that's where the cash can be made. You collect on everything they do. But yeah, big pyramid scheme.

Lori
    Yep. Pryamids schemes exist because some people do make big bucks. However they eventually crash and squish all those on the bottom who never get to see their big payout.

I dont want a large farva jwrandall's Avatar
    02 Camaro SS

Don't do it. I "interviewed" with them about a year and half ago. Huge pyramid scheme. All you'll end up doing is working under someone forever, making them money, while you do all the work. I just didn't get a good vibe from these people.

Thread Information