98 Formula
    06 duramax

practical jokes..

I told this in another thread and it reminded me of some of the crazy stuff we did when I was in my early 20's. At one time there were 6 of us living in a house together on campus, that eventually dwindled to 3. We had a blast almost nightly. With 6 guys there was always someone willing to drink beer and raise a little hell. We did some crazy stuff....some of it I'd never tell anyone about. Most of it I tell now days with pride. I guess that's part of what lifes about. It's the stories you can tell your grandkids. I have my share. These 2 are practical jokes we pulled on each other.

Many years ago I had a couple of room mates. We were always playing practical jokes on each other. One of them shaved up a couple bars of exlax and put it in our yoo-hoo's and put us on the toilet for a couple of days. As payback me and the other guy sat up until like 5am one extremely cold January night drinking beer and every hour or so we'd go out and dump buckets of water on his truck. I think it took him 3-4 days to get into his truck after hours of chiseling and heating it with a hair dryer. I bet there was a good solid inch of ice all over his truck.
    The other one happend to a friend of mine that I knew since grade school. I moved to Ohio from Missouri and a couple years later talked this guy into moving up North with me. We raised a ton of hell in our youths.
    We had a kegs party ( yes, kegS because we always had way more than just 1 keg) and this younger kid passed out on the couch. None of us knew who the hell he was or why he was in our house drunk. My buddy from Missouri went up stairs and got shaving cream and a razor and shaved both of his legs. I had done that before to a couple of people and it was always good for a laugh.
    A few hours and many many beers later my buddy that done the shaving passed out on the couch....and left the shaving cream and razor on the coffee table. We were sitting around talking and I decided to step it up a notch. I shaved off not two but one of his eyebrows. The reason for just shaving one was to make him have to shave the other one off. He worked in customer service and dealt with the public all day. He got up the next morning and was PISSED. I mean pissed off. He shaved the other one off and looked completely rediculous. That night we went to the bar and I bet 20 people asked him "Hey, what happened to your eyebrows?" I would laugh my ass off everytime. His forehead looked like it was a good 10" long and he stepped right out of the stoneage. I put a lock on my bedroom door the next day. I was always lucky enough to not pass out from drinking. I was always the last one up and would wreak havoc on my other room mates.

Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

Good stuff. One of my friends punked himself onetime with a halloween get-up. Used some adhesive stuff to attach part of his face mask.. well... didn't come off so well and the eyebrows had to come off with it (YOUCH!!!). Everyone gave him crap about that for years.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I got hundreds of those types of stories...some worse some better. Not all practical jokes. Most were just stuff we did for fun and situations we'd get into.
    Our neighbors about 4 doors down had a chow. I had just gotten a rottweiler and he was just a couple months old. The neighbors were hippies that wore tie dyed shirts, smoked weed all day, and played folk music on the porch with acoustic guitars. They never put the dog on a chain and it would come down and kick the shit out of my rott. I told the main hippie that he needed to control his dog. He said " That's just dog law, he just wants to establish his territory" sounding stoned as usual. A few nights later the chow came up on the porch and jumped on my dog. We were drinking beer and had just finished grilling some hotdogs on a BBQ grill. After a buddy semi-broke the fight up I dumped the grill full of hot coals onto the chows back. Never burned him but burned damn near all the hair off his back. That was the ugliest chow you've ever seen for about 6 months.
    A year or so later my dog put a major ass beating on that chow. Pinned him underneath a car and just beat his ass. My dog was on a chain but the chow wasn't as usual. The owner came running over and I told him if he touched the dog his ass would be the next one that got beat. That chow never came back. Guess my dog claimed his territory.

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I told this in another thread and it reminded me of some of the crazy stuff we did when I was in my early 20's. At one time there were 6 of us living in a house together on campus, that eventually dwindled to 3. We had a blast almost nightly. With 6 guys there was always someone willing to drink beer and raise a little hell. We did some crazy stuff....some of it I'd never tell anyone about. Most of it I tell now days with pride. I guess that's part of what lifes about. It's the stories you can tell your grandkids. I have my share. These 2 are practical jokes we pulled on each other.

Many years ago I had a couple of room mates. We were always playing practical jokes on each other. One of them shaved up a couple bars of exlax and put it in our yoo-hoo's and put us on the toilet for a couple of days. As payback me and the other guy sat up until like 5am one extremely cold January night drinking beer and every hour or so we'd go out and dump buckets of water on his truck. I think it took him 3-4 days to get into his truck after hours of chiseling and heating it with a hair dryer. I bet there was a good solid inch of ice all over his truck.
    The other one happend to a friend of mine that I knew since grade school. I moved to Ohio from Missouri and a couple years later talked this guy into moving up North with me. We raised a ton of hell in our youths.
    We had a kegs party ( yes, kegS because we always had way more than just 1 keg) and this younger kid passed out on the couch. None of us knew who the hell he was or why he was in our house drunk. My buddy from Missouri went up stairs and got shaving cream and a razor and shaved both of his legs. I had done that before to a couple of people and it was always good for a laugh.
    A few hours and many many beers later my buddy that done the shaving passed out on the couch....and left the shaving cream and razor on the coffee table. We were sitting around talking and I decided to step it up a notch. I shaved off not two but one of his eyebrows. The reason for just shaving one was to make him have to shave the other one off. He worked in customer service and dealt with the public all day. He got up the next morning and was PISSED. I mean pissed off. He shaved the other one off and looked completely rediculous. That night we went to the bar and I bet 20 people asked him "Hey, what happened to your eyebrows?" I would laugh my ass off everytime. His forehead looked like it was a good 10" long and he stepped right out of the stoneage. I put a lock on my bedroom door the next day. I was always lucky enough to not pass out from drinking. I was always the last one up and would wreak havoc on my other room mates.
    I just fucking laughed so hard @ teh eyebrowz!

Purple
    1998 T/A convertable

We had some snotty sorority girls bitch at us, so one Wed. I took an air horn up on their roof, duct taped it on and dropped it down the chimney so it got caught in the Flue. I dunno how long it went off, I never moved so quick outta there. THere was a 'report' filed, but its been 7 yrs.
    We also had a concrete fisherman statue from another sorority and used to send it out with people going on internships. We had pics of it from half the country. I saw that dang commercial a few years later where they steal the nieghbors lawn gnome and took him out for the day, I swear I did it first

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

there is this big fat pig of a girl that comes in to my bar and annoys the hell out of every one... she drinks diet cokes but orders a shit load of fattening food... so one day she was just really getting on my nerves... i asked around if any one has visine (thank god for the stoners) and i dropped some visine in her drink... she left the bar 10 minutes after finishing her drink... i don't think she made it home... i never seen that big bitch run so fast...

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

Quote Originally Posted by xirxious View Post
    We had some snotty sorority girls bitch at us, so one Wed. I took an air horn up on their roof, duct taped it on and dropped it down the chimney so it got caught in the Flue. I dunno how long it went off, I never moved so quick outta there. THere was a 'report' filed, but its been 7 yrs.
    We also had a concrete fisherman statue from another sorority and used to send it out with people going on internships. We had pics of it from half the country. I saw that dang commercial a few years later where they steal the nieghbors lawn gnome and took him out for the day, I swear I did it first
    omg that's awesome

Thread Information