Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pooping at Work

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Pooping at Work

Unbelievable that this has not already been talked about and is 100+ pages.....

So who is socially awkward enough (like me) to not go at work?

I have tried time and time again to actually go at work and each time some irresponsible man will plop down on the toilet seat and unleash fury like never seen or heard before.

I freak out, stay quiet, and wait till he leaves so I can bolt.

Other times, I feel like it has to happen and I end up pussing out.

Discuss among other men.

Bright Rally Red
    2001 Chevy Camaro Z28

I am, but some of it has to do with the uniform, too. Lots of gear in the way.
    2001 Chevy Camaro Z28 A4
    SLP cold air intake/lid, SLP smooth bellow, Pacesetter LT's, ORY, Magnaflow exhaust, BMR STB, adjustable Panhard rod, SFC's, LCA's, 1LE sway bars, cross-drilled rotors

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Do a turn in the military and you'll learn to poop at any time, in any place and from any position...

I'm sure there are other former military (especially combat arms types) that will back me up on this.

BTW, sometimes I wish my chair at work was like dudes couch in Idiocracy so I wouldn't have to get up and move to get up and go.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

We have one stall and one urinal. We also have a mysterious clogger/non-flusher/'oh my lord wtf did you eat?!' I try to wait til I get home, but when I do have to go at work, it seems like every other time I have to play Joe the Plumber because someone else is too good to fix their own shit....literally. Pisses me off...there is also a can of oust that no one seems to know how to use...

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD - Mishimoto catch can, Solo axleback & secondary cat delete, LED sidemarkers & reverse lights, head/taillight blackout, RCC custom badges
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Torquer V2 cam, Yank 3000 stall, Transgo kit, Racetronix fuel pump, TSP LTs, Magnaflow catback, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

I enjoy going at work and am not shy about it. Everyone does it. I do it 2-3 times a day, usually at the same times.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Where the hell is TLS_Addict? this is totally his thread...

Gone:2001 Camaro SS #4846

I do it without giving it a second thought.

(I work from home)

Pewter
    2002 WS6 TA

Wow....

Had to chip in on this one!

I teach at a VERY posh private school with all sorts of offspring
    from famous parents and our bog even has heated radiator/towel rail
    with fresh towels daily

Hell..... We even had Liz Hurley come in the dept. the other day
    being shown round as a prospective parent/pupil!

We have code signals for milf coming in...always good value!!!
    There would probably be a rush to use the loo after a famous
    dump, but that is a whole new thread i think!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by speedyWS6 View Post
    Wow....

Had to chip in on this one!

I teach at a VERY posh private school with all sorts of offspring
    from famous parents and our bog even has heated radiator/towel rail
    with fresh towels daily

Hell..... We even had Liz Hurley come in the dept. the other day
    being shown round as a prospective parent/pupil!

We have code signals for milf coming in...always good value!!!
    There would probably be a rush to use the loo after a famous
    dump, but that is a whole new thread i think!

Had to look up Liz Hurley....still don't know who she is.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Unbelievable that this has not already been talked about and is 100+ pages.....

So who is socially awkward enough (like me) to not go at work?

I have tried time and time again to actually go at work and each time some irresponsible man will plop down on the toilet seat and unleash fury like never seen or heard before.

I freak out, stay quiet, and wait till he leaves so I can bolt.

Other times, I feel like it has to happen and I end up pussing out.

Discuss among other men.
    Don't worry....lots of women have that problem. I take a certain pride in public dumping.....I try to blow the place up and as I'm doing it I'm hope the guy in the next stall is like you.

Mystic Teal Metallic:320c
    1998 Camaro Z/28

i dont have a prob going anywhere but then again i cant hold it for more than a few minutes at most i have ibs, if i only go 2 times a day i get worried something is wrong cause its not like me to go only 2x a day... when im working i get paid to shit so i could care less. 12 hour shifts so i prob get paid about 30 mins to dump daily nothing wrong with that

silver
    2002 ws6 ta convertible

I done mind at all getting paid for taking the browns to the Superbowl at work that's when i check and delete emails!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    2002 WS6 TA VERT M6 HOOKER SUPER COMPS ORY AND CAT BACK TUNE DONE BY CHARLES AT GREAD TUNNING!!

2007 Z71 EXTENDED CAB PROGRAMMER COLD AIR
    TRUE DUALS

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Had to look up Liz Hurley....still don't know who she is.

...never seen austin powers? ... she was "groovy baby"

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I was shitting in a BMW dealership not too long ago. I was there with a friend dropping his car off. Couldn't hold it anymore so I went inside. I hurried to the bathroom and nobody was in there when I entered. I went to what looked like the cleanest stall. Upon entering, I wiped the toilet seat clean (I always do this in a public restroom). I sat on the toilet and soon after here comes walking in a guy. Then another guy. I knew my ass was going to explode in fury so I held off for a minute. Next thing I know another guy walks in. It was like it was their late evening piss break or something. So, with about 4 guys in there I said screw it and unclinched my ass cheeks.

It was noisy. Very noisy. I thought, who gives a shit (no pun intended). Then, with about 4 guys in there my friend walks in. He says, and I quote "Jon, I take it you're going to be in here awhile". I didn't respond. After all, I'm in the shitter. Then he says "Jon, are you in here?". I still didn't say anything. Then he goes on to say even louder, "Jon, followed by my last name, are you still in here? I'm heading back to the party." So, at that point, I kindly replied, "Yes, I'm shitting, and I normally don't talk to people when I'm on the shitter".

Everyone left and I finished up, wiped, and proceeded to wash my hands and walked out. I walked out in a hurry, and luckily went unnoticed.

The end.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

You just wipe the seat? I have a whole ass gasket thing going with shit paper. I have some good shitter stories.

Couple years ago I was in PA for our 4th of July party drinking 24+ beers a day ( not an exaggeration), eating BBQ and all kinds of cabbage based side dishes. We went in to town for more beer one morning. On the way out of town I had a beer/cabbage/bbq based shit hit me. We stop at the local gas station and I head in. It was a 1 hitter meaning they only had 1 bathroom and it only had one shitter. I go in and lock the door and start damaging public property. I had some fairly decent acoustics going on in there too. Every few minutes someone would try the handle only to find out it's locked. This goes on the whole time.....I'd say 15 people probably tried the handle. I keep taking care of business. After everything was over and the smoke had cleared I washed my hands and open the door only to find all 15 people still there in a line. It seems some Harley club was out for a nice ride in the fresh air and stopped in to a place that had anything but fresh air. As I walked past them I just looked at them and said " good luck". When I got to the truck my buddy was laughing his ass off because he sat and watched the whole thing and knew what was happening in that shitter.

blue
    1999 TransAm

...i'm beginning to think this might turn into a poop thread...

Pewter
    '00 SS

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    Do a turn in the military and you'll learn to poop at any time, in any place and from any position...

I'm sure there are other former military (especially combat arms types) that will back me up on this.

BTW, sometimes I wish my chair at work was like dudes couch in Idiocracy so I wouldn't have to get up and move to get up and go.
    Completely agree. We had a guy that got picked for a random piss test, while n the military, and told em, "Hey, can I just shit and piss n the cup cause theres no way I can piss without shitting."

Yuup...he did
    Suspension: Lower control arms (Spohn), Drive shaft safety loop, Torque arm (Edlebrock), Strut tower brace, Panhard Bar (BMR)

Under the Hood: Smooth bellows, Lid, Catch can, LT Headers, ORY, AIR/EGR delete, Poly engine/transmission mounts,

Exterior: Painted brake calipers (Red), Halo “Spyder” Headlights w/matching parking/turn signals (Black)

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I use the toilet seat toppers if they are available. If not, I just wipe it clean and put some toilet paper down. At my previous job the shitter was a one man bathroom and we had hollow ceilings. It was right in the hallway in the center of several of the offices. On a good day, you could hear some people shitting if it was loud enough. That was fun.

I had to lift my ass off the toilet seat once just so the turd could drop it was so long. It literally slid down to the bottom of the toilet and was damn near the underside of the toilet bowl lip up top. I took a picture of my trophy shit, but somewhere over the years it got lost.

The one that stands out the most was when I was deer hunting at about 15 or so years old. Had to shit so bad I climbed down out of my deer stand and walked about 300 or more yards from my stand. I used a small tree to hold onto and squatted. I got done and didn't have anything to wipe my ass with so I used my boxers I had on to wipe. Threw them down and covered everything up with dirt/leaves. Walked back to my stand and ended up getting a decent size doe about 45 minutes later. That was a good day.

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

I have a favorite toilet at work, there is about 7 stalls lined up but I only use one. I dont know if its ocd or something but if its busy well I'll just come back later. Usually takes a few tries for my body to understand "its ok to poop here" and then does it otherwise I'll just sit and play with my phone.

While I was doing SERE trainning, I was out in the woods for a week. I didn't poop that whole week. Not one time. Before going on that trip I ate 6 bratwurst things with 6 bags of chips and 6 cokes. It was a eating contest they had (almost won that too, lost by a damn second). When I got back to my room, I BLEW IT UP! It was great, then I ate a whole pizza and bread sticks.

blue
    1999 TransAm

...memories, ...oh memories...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information