Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Blue
    2001 Formula Firehawk

Police just left my house...

My ex dumped me via text message last Saturday and started harassing me today, so I asked her to stop. I unfriend her on facebook and not even 5 minutes later the cops call me, saying a suicide report was filed and asked if I was going to kill myself. I started laughing, thinking someone was messing with me, but the cop didn't take that to well, so they came to my house and made me step outside in the single digit tempatures.

I joked around a bit with them, watching them standing there shivering, then asked how they liked having their time wasted by the girl that wouldn't stop harassing me. After they saw that I wasn't dead they kinda got the clue and said they were going to call her back, so hopefully she stops harassing me.

Now that this has happened I'm half tempted to post some of the pics she sent me on the post your wife/gf/ex's thread, I just don't know if it's worth breaking the trust she had in sending them to me. Plus I'm worried about getting banned, with the way my weeks been going.

2011 Prius

Post the pics or you are banned!

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by Sas View Post
    My ex dumped me via text message last Saturday and started harassing me today, so I asked her to stop. I unfriend her on facebook and not even 5 minutes later the cops call me, saying a suicide report was filed and asked if I was going to kill myself. I started laughing, thinking someone was messing with me, but the cop didn't take that to well, so they came to my house and made me step outside in the single digit tempatures.

I joked around a bit with them, watching them standing there shivering, then asked how they liked having their time wasted by the girl that wouldn't stop harassing me. After they saw that I wasn't dead they kinda got the clue and said they were going to call her back, so hopefully she stops harassing me.

Now that this has happened I'm half tempted to post some of the pics she sent me on the post your wife/gf/ex's thread, I just don't know if it's worth breaking the trust she had in sending them to me. Plus I'm worried about getting banned, with the way my weeks been going.
    post up!

but no seriously she did you a favor.

08 HD FXSTB
    2010 F350

My ex called someone in DC and reported that I was suicidal. Her dumbass thought it would get me in trouble with the Army. After a day of the XO calling me every hour he realized it was BS and left me alone. Send me the pics and I will post them

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Suicide isn't the solution man. Seek help. My PM box is always open if you need someone to talk to.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Suicide isn't the solution man. Seek help. My PM box is always open if you need someone to talk to.
    PM sent.

White
    1999 Transam WS6

Black
    2002 Z28 B4C

she dumped u and now she is acting like this? what did you do to piss her off so bad
    2002 Z28 B4C aka "Anakin"

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

some girls never grow up.... wait... all? most?

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

post pics sir

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

At least she did not go bat shit crazy on you with a wedding ring on her finger-at least.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by supercopone View Post
    she dumped u and now she is acting like this? what did you do to piss her off so bad
    right, it's not like you posted nekkid pics of her on the site......yet.

Blue
    2001 Formula Firehawk

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    I'm not suicidal at all though, that's the problem. I'm actually a bit relieved that she's out of my life.

White/Silver
    1989 GTA 98 GTP coupe

Be thankful it happened now before you proposed or got married. Then you WOULD be suicidal after she took more than half of what you own lol.

What is she doing on the phone anyway? Shouldn't she be in the kitchen cooking someone dinner?
    -98 GTP Coupe. Silvermist and stock.

-89 GTA*** L98, P1-SC, 24# SVO's, MSD 6-A, March underdrive pulleys, Edelbrock headers/catback and some other goodies.

~Tony

Blue
    2001 Formula Firehawk

The whole reason she dumped me was becuase I hadn't proposed to her after 4 months of dating... lol

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

The whole reason she dumped me was becuase I hadn't proposed to her after 4 months of dating... lol
    x infinity

2011 Prius

Should have said yes, then change your number and everything. When she comes to your, lock the doors and close the blinds. Unzip your pants, poke penis out the blinds. Wait till she leaves.

Buy Domestic, Buy a Lexus The Project's Avatar

Red Jewel
    2010 SS

Call her up and say you're sorry things didn't work out. End the conversation with you have to go to the jewellery store and return the engagement ring you bought...OR...tell her the engagement ring you bought, you're keeping for the next girl.
    Last edited by The Project; 12-11-2009 at 09:02 PM.

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by The Project View Post
    Call her up and say you're sorry things didn't work out. End the conversation with you have to go to the jewellery store and return the engagement ring you bought.

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by The Project View Post
    Call her up and say you're sorry things didn't work out. End the conversation with you have to go to the jewellery store and return the engagement ring you bought...OR...tell her the engagement ring you bought, you're keeping for the next girl.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information