Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Piggies need to FO

So I live in California enough said-but that makes for a shitty story. I was leaving my school and I got a ticket i'll tell you my driving and you guess what I got the ticket for.
    A. Having to loud of an exhaust
    B. Speeding
    C. having a sticker that says pigs are cocksuckers
    D. honking at someone sleeping on a green light
    E. Passing slow dumbasses
    When I got pulled over I was thinking great he heard my exhaust-no- it was because I honked at the idiot for not moving on a green light(D) I quote,"honking your horn in non emegency situations is illegal". he said that by me honking at the car in front of me I could of scared him and caused him to have an accident. WTF I was 100ft behind this guy when the light turned green for him I had enough time to come to a full stop wait for him to finish jacking off I gave him one quick honk and I get a ticket? How could this cumguzzler look at me with a straight face and tell me what I did was so out of line I get a ticket for it? I was speechless

Nbm
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    So I live in California enough said-but that makes for a shitty story. I was leaving my school and I got a ticket i'll tell you my driving and you guess what I got the ticket for.
    B. Speeding
    When I got pulled over I was thinking great he heard my exhaust-no- it was because I honked at the idiot for not moving on a green light(D) I quote,"honking your horn in non emegency situations is illegal". he said that by me honking at the car in front of me I could of scared him and caused him to have an accident. WTF I was 100ft behind this guy when the light turned green for him I had enough time to come to a full stop wait for him to finish jacking off I gave him one quick honk and I get a ticket? How could this cumguzzler look at me with a straight face and tell me what I did was so out of line I get a ticket for it? I was speechless

sounds like you caught the guy on a bad day.

but thats no reason to group all of them together with him and call them cocksuckers and cumguzzlers.

but i understand, i would be pissed too!

coppers are always trying to catch me ridin dirty!

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Would it cross your mind out of all things they look for honking at an idiot would constitute a ticket?

Pewter
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

im willing to bet if you didn't have the "pigs are cocksuckers" sticker in your window you wouldn't of gotten a ticket.

Your in a sports car, if he has any reason to pull you hes probably gonna do it.

i pulled over one time to fix a headlight, while i was parked on the side of the road a cop comes out of nowhere and pulls me. he ends up giving me a ticket for an expired inspection, but he could of gotten me for my exhaust, which was disconnected at the y pipe and faulty equipment, that damn headlight still refuses to go up....

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by V8MUSCLE View Post
    im willing to bet if you didn't have the "pigs are cocksuckers" sticker in your window you wouldn't of gotten a ticket.

Your in a sports car, if he has any reason to pull you hes probably gonna do it.

i pulled over one time to fix a headlight, while i was parked on the side of the road a cop comes out of nowhere and pulls me. he ends up giving me a ticket for an expired inspection, but he could of gotten me for my exhaust, which was disconnected at the y pipe and faulty equipment, that damn headlight still refuses to go up....
    I don't actually have a sticker that says that, I was just venting
    at this point doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Ah, man! that is just messed up!

Fight it. He probably won't even show up for court on that one. Hey, how much is a ticket for honking at a dumb ass anyway???

Pewter
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

i usually give a roar. 3k rpms sounds pretty mean.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Take it to court and get the horn thing thrown out..
    officially.. i hate 73.593% of police officers

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

B. Speeding
    hmm so if he didn't have C.having a sticker that says pigs are cocksuckers
    Then I'd lay money on the notion that he didn't have the balls to do B.Speeding or E. Passing slow dumbasses ...in front of a cop soo that eliminates B,C,and E. I'm thinking maybe he doesn't even have A. Having to loud of an exhaust...either.. maybe he doesn't even have a Z28.. maybe he's riding a moped or scooter... and he beeped his horn and it plays La Cooca Racha..instead.. and maaaybe just maaaaaaaybe the cops daughter is marrying and illegal alien.. and you caught him on a bad day.. That cop was a damn racist.. I knew something sounded fishy ..he just didn't like greasy mexicans haha stories like this come from too much to drink.. I had a blast tonight bar hopping.. it was an all night whorefest haha I got 3 lap dances.. two were from hot ass white girls.. the other was from a wildebeest of a black girl.. her ass .. had asses she was so big haha but it was so much fun I couldn't pass it up haha goodnight all
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/illcul8troffcr/My%20SS/signaturew.jpg
    2002 Camaro SS #1539
    MTI Clear AirLid /Magnaflow catback/Polished Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace/K&N Filter/Bilstein Suspension/
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553601
    http://www.fquick.com/illcul8troffcr

silver
    2002 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    Take it to court and get the horn thing thrown out..
    officially.. i hate 73.593% of police officers
    90% for me.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Ah, man! that is just messed up!

Fight it. He probably won't even show up for court on that one. Hey, how much is a ticket for honking at a dumb ass anyway???
    it doesn't matter anymore, the courts have prosecuting DA's that rep the cops so that's a moot point. BUT! i agree, lame ticket take it to court.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    it doesn't matter anymore, the courts have prosecuting DA's that rep the cops so that's a moot point. BUT! i agree, lame ticket take it to court.
    well, to be perfectly honest... I've made an art-form out of getting out of tickets, so, I wouldn't know LOL!

I've only had one speeding ticket. Although, I did have to do 3 days in jail once for being clocked at over 120 back in 91... But, I still didn't get a ticket for it LOL!

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

illcul8troffcr that was a bit much but it made me laugh however
    A. I'm a honkey
    B. Not marrying nobody
    C.I have a z28 and how dare you say I am not loud, I just so happen to be the loudest car on my block
    Last edited by c5z28; 11-01-2008 at 10:52 AM.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

When I got the ticket I asked the douche how much it was going to cost and he said he didn't know So I have to wait a week to find out. Whatever the cost is i'm fighting it and dragging his ass to court, that way at least the public can see how petty these people are. The bitch is even if I win I still have to pay a 10 dollar court fee and half a day waiting to be processed.

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

how old are you if you dont mind me asking?

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

When I got the ticket I asked the douche how much it was going to cost and he said he didn't know So I have to wait a week to find out. Whatever the cost is i'm fighting it and dragging his ass to court, that way at least the public can see how petty these people are. The bitch is even if I win I still have to pay a 10 dollar court fee and half a day waiting to be processed.
    In New York, the only time you have to pay court fee is when you lose the case.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by FSANE View Post
    I'm gonna guess teenager (or not much older).....

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

haha amateur ... you won't be dragging his ass into court.. the court will schedule you a day to drag your ass into court on a day that that officer is already scheduled to be there on .. to stick it to you all at one time lol the best thing you can hope for is that he doesn't show up for some reason and you motion to have it dismissed. And 10 dollar court fee? haha It's $30 here for each offense or ticket

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Quote Originally Posted by illcul8troffcr View Post
    haha amateur ... you won't be dragging his ass into court.. the court will schedule you a day to drag your ass into court on a day that that officer is already scheduled to be there on .. to stick it to you all at one time lol the best thing you can hope for is that he doesn't show up for some reason and you motion to have it dismissed. And 10 dollar court fee? haha It's $30 here for each offense or ticket
    $35 here.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by FSANE View Post
    I'm 21
    Last time I went to court was because the automatic seat belt harness on my honda was broken, I fixed it that day but the cop got me before, I was wearing the lap belt-anyway showed proof of fixing it judge let me go but had to pay a 10 bucks for court fees.
    Last edited by c5z28; 11-01-2008 at 01:11 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information