Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    2001 Trans Am WS6

Picked up a daily driver...WS6 is hibernating this summer :(

Due to the fact that the WS6 will be in the garage for most of the summer off of insurance, I needed something to drive in the meantime. Picked this up yesterday for a very nice price. 2004 Saab 9-3 Aero, fully loaded, six speed, xenon headlights, I'm pretty impressed with it all around, but it's no LS1 Without further adieu...the pics:

I might look into modding it a little bit, maybe turn that turbo up a little of that's possible. It's a pretty comfortable car, a lot smoother and quieter than the WS6

Got it for $12,000. It has 78k on the clock, and an extended factory warranty that covers everything bumper to bumper until 100k miles.

black
    Twin Turbo C5 Stroker WS6

WS6...in the garage all summer...off insurance...

Thats unamerican..unless its apart to get some big hp...

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

http://www.epinions.com/content_116362415748
    seems to get good ratings ... I dont know if you put in any research first , I always go by epinions before I buy a car

Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

thats a very clean car, i like it, what kind of fuel economy does it get?
    and im with whocares on this one.. you better be adding more hp to your ws6

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

Why is the WS6 caged?

Nice looking Saab though! I hate the old ones, but the news ones are nice. I really like the radio/controls console and interior. Sounds like a good price too. :nod:

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

He cant drive the WS6 because he got it trouble. So mommy and daddy bought him a Saab to punish him.

metallic green
    mustang v6 vert

nice clean car

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

It is a sweet car though, my friend also has one of those for a daily driver.

07 MAZDASPEED6 GT

yuck
    '07 MAZDASPEED6 GT
    '96 Mystic Cobra #5615

Slower Than a 3rd Gen juiced99ws6's Avatar

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

Im still waiting as to why the car is garaged during summer months???

Silver

Quote Originally Posted by juiced99ws6 View Post

Black
    2001 Trans Am WS6

I was a bad boy (got an underage drinking citation at college, NOT a DUI, just an underage citation) and have to stay out of trouble this summer, and my parents ruled that the WS6 was too loud and high profile, and would attract unneeded police attention. It's going to be put on some sort of "only driven once in a blue moon" status of insurance so I can at least take it out on a special occasion. I'd much rather drive the WS6 all summer, after all, I worked hard for my baby and paid for it myself. But, I'm lucky that my parents were planning on buying a spare car anyways, so I at least have something nice to drive in the meantime.
    Last edited by cascade; 05-21-2007 at 08:22 AM.

Silver

well use your saved gas money, take adv of it being out of commision, and do a overhaul on the engine, headers, cam, heads, etc

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    He cant drive the WS6 because he got it trouble. So mommy and daddy bought him a Saab to punish him.
    Zing!

Looks like a yuppie ride not a DD?

How does she run?

Quote Originally Posted by cascade View Post
    I was a bad boy (got an underage drinking citation at college) and have to stay out of trouble this summer, and my parents ruled that the WS6 was too loud and high profile, and would attract unneeded police attention. It's going to be put on some sort of "only driven once in a blue moon" status of insurance so I can at least take it out on a special occasion. I'd much rather drive the WS6 all summer, after all, I worked hard for my baby and paid for it myself. But, I'm lucky that my parents were planning on buying a spare car anyways, so I at least have something nice to drive in the meantime.

Wow must be nice..

Dad-"Your punishment is a new car"

Son-"Thanks dad i really learned my lesson..This is like that time i skipped school and you punished me with 500 dollars"

Dad-"I know i was a bit hard on you and i did up it to 1000 since you did have the maid apologize to the teacher for you"

So how did you earn enough to buy a ws6 all on your own?

Black
    2001 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrus View Post
    Wow must be nice..

Dad-"Your punishment is a new car"

Son-"Thanks dad i really learned my lesson..This is like that time i skipped school and you punished me with 500 dollars"

Dad-"I know i was a bit hard on you and i did up it to 1000 since you did have the maid apologize to the teacher for you"

So how did you earn enough to buy a ws6 all on your own?
    Actually, it is a punishment. I love my WS6 more than anything else, and since i paid for it myself, if my parents are going to bar me from driving it in the beautiful summer months, I'm going to need SOMETHING to drive to get to work. Also, this Saab isnt MY car, I'm driving it this summer then going back to my WS6, the Saab belongs to my parents, it's not like in the end I'll have both my WS6 and this car. I paid for the WS6 by myself by doing freelance computer work (building, repairing, upgrading) since the age of 13. Through this, I picked up a pretty strong network of clients and make very good money doing computer work on the side. I also did get a very good deal on my WS6, bought it in November with 40k on the clock for $15,000 even (01 WS6 with every option but TCS).

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

if you have so much money saved up MOVE THE FUCK OUT

Slower Than a 3rd Gen juiced99ws6's Avatar

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

Quote Originally Posted by cascade View Post
    I might look into modding it a little bit, maybe turn that turbo up a little of that's possible. It's a pretty comfortable car, a lot smoother and quieter than the WS6

Got it for $12,000. It has 78k on the clock, and an extended factory warranty that covers everything bumper to bumper until 100k miles.
    First do you mean to tell us you werent at least IMPLYING that this was YOUR car and that you just bought it. Why would you talk on an internet forum about modding your parents car?!?

Second, no offense dude, but why dont you just man up and take your car anyways? Do you not pay for the insurance yourself? If you love that car more than anything then drive it.

Black
    2001 Trans Am WS6

First do you mean to tell us you werent at least IMPLYING that this was YOUR car and that you just bought it. Why would you talk on an internet forum about modding your parents car?!?

Second, no offense dude, but why dont you just man up and take your car anyways? Do you not pay for the insurance yourself? If you love that car more than anything then drive it.
    I do own it, but I can't afford to live on my own, I'm still going through school. I live under their roof, so it's their rules. I'm 18 years old, I don't expect anyone to believe that I can afford to outright own a WS6 and a Saab. I just thought I'd share some pics about an interesting car, I wasn't asking for yours or anyone else's criticism. You don't know me, so don't judge me.

Navy Blue Metalic
    1999 Z28 Convertible

Why the hell should he 'man up' and drive the Firebird? He is 18 years old, living with his parents who are probably paying for the majority of his college. They imposed what seems like a fair punishment for DUI (I'd be a little more draconian, but w/e) AND are giving him a fun car to drive. Why would he want to screw up a good thing by simply being defiant for no good reason??

"Yea dude - stick it to the man!!!" What a load of crap!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information