Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 73

PETA activists protest Biker Rally--Good Idea?

This is a discussion on PETA activists protest Biker Rally--Good Idea? within the Almost Anything Goes forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by Jarlaxle Is this from The Onion?! Of course, there's a better way to deal with the slimeball ...

  1. #41
    Senior Member bluehawk2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hickory, NC
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,492

    midnight blue
    2000 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarlaxle View Post
    Is this from The Onion?!

    Of course, there's a better way to deal with the slimeball bikers: some 200lb test monofilament fishing line strung across the road at throat-height.
    take some monofilament 200 lb test line and string you from a tree by your balls that'll fix you right up now wouldnt it.

  2. #42
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Age
    35
    Posts
    97

    Black
    2000 T/A WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarlaxle View Post
    Is this from The Onion?!

    Of course, there's a better way to deal with the slimeball bikers: some 200lb test monofilament fishing line strung across the road at throat-height.
    Do us all a favor and go remove yourself from the gene pool...

  3. #43
    Epic Fail: 12mpg 3.4 B34M3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Baumholder, Germany
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,480

    Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

    Quote Originally Posted by B34M3R View Post
    glossy news is glossy

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    harrisburg pa.
    Age
    63
    Posts
    868

    black
    02 vette vert

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarlaxle View Post
    Is this from The Onion?!

    Of course, there's a better way to deal with the slimeball bikers: some 200lb test monofilament fishing line strung across the road at throat-height.
    who is this asshole and why is it still breathing?

  5. #45
    Member infantryws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    497

    08 HD FXSTB
    2010 F350

    Quote Originally Posted by dklowrider View Post
    who is this asshole and why is it still breathing?
    I think he went into the witness protection program after that post

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    harrisburg pa.
    Age
    63
    Posts
    868

    black
    02 vette vert

    Quote Originally Posted by infantryws6 View Post
    I think he went into the witness protection program after that post
    good thinking.

  7. #47
    Member dragonchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chuckey, TN
    Posts
    373

    black
    2001 Trans Am

    very funny but PETA really is that silly, lol. all of a sudden i have a craving for a big black angus cheese burger

  8. #48
    Resident Mississippian BdAsBrd01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    304

    Pewter
    2001 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonchick View Post
    very funny but PETA really is that silly, lol. all of a sudden i have a craving for a big black angus cheese burger
    Me too...PETA= People Eating Tasty Animals

  9. #49
    Senior Member INMY01TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Marylandistan
    Posts
    5,764

    Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

    Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    No, they are not real bikers
    Anyone who rides a bike is a biker. Some are well to do urbanites, some are meth-addicted criminals. I can't stand either of them.

  10. #50
    Senior Member snaggeltooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    7,203

    Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

    Quote Originally Posted by INMY01TA View Post
    Anyone who rides a bike is a biker. Some are well to do urbanites, some are meth-addicted criminals. I can't stand either of them.
    difference between a Biker and a Motorcyclist ..

  11. #51
    Senior Member INMY01TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Marylandistan
    Posts
    5,764

    Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

    Quote Originally Posted by snaggeltooth View Post
    difference between a Biker and a Motorcyclist ..
    Okay than biker is synonamous with meth addicted criminal??

  12. #52
    Senior Member snaggeltooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    7,203

    Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

    Quote Originally Posted by INMY01TA View Post
    Okay than biker is synonamous with meth addicted criminal??
    Biker is synonymous with guys you dont fukk with ... Motorcyclist means guys who do your taxes or fix your teeth ..

  13. #53
    Senior Member INMY01TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Marylandistan
    Posts
    5,764

    Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

    Quote Originally Posted by snaggeltooth View Post
    Biker is synonymous with guys you dont fukk with ... Motorcyclist means guys who do your taxes or fix your teeth ..
    Mehh, most the ones I see are outta shape. Skinny arms, pot belly, and w/chicks missing teeth. Don't scare me unless outnumbered.

  14. #54
    Senior Member snaggeltooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    7,203

    Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

    Quote Originally Posted by INMY01TA View Post
    Mehh, most the ones I see are outta shape. Skinny arms, pot belly, and w/chicks missing teeth. Don't scare me unless outnumbered.
    Good luck with that ...

  15. #55
    Senior Member INMY01TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Marylandistan
    Posts
    5,764

    Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwhzardUvOg[/ame]

  16. #56
    Senior Member snaggeltooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    7,203

    Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T


  17. #57
    Member gd1996's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Latrobe, PA
    Posts
    864
    Quote Originally Posted by snaggeltooth View Post
    Biker is synonymous with guys you dont fukk with ... Motorcyclist means guys who do your taxes or fix your teeth ..
    I ride crotch rockets and we mess with harley guys all the time... they have yet to be able to keep up lol. But I have some good friends who are all hardcore bikers... but I have some people I'd call enemies also who are bikers. I called one out one night after he said he's biker gang was as bad as the pegans and whoever else and he pussed out. There are some real ahole bikers out there.

  18. #58
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Age
    35
    Posts
    97

    Black
    2000 T/A WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by BdAsBrd01 View Post
    Me too...PETA= People Eating Tasty Animals
    count me in too!

  19. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    harrisburg pa.
    Age
    63
    Posts
    868

    black
    02 vette vert

    Quote Originally Posted by gd1996 View Post
    I ride crotch rockets and we mess with harley guys all the time... they have yet to be able to keep up lol. But I have some good friends who are all hardcore bikers... but I have some people I'd call enemies also who are bikers. I called one out one night after he said he's biker gang was as bad as the pegans and whoever else and he pussed out. There are some real ahole bikers out there.
    it aint about keepin up. thats just how some crotch rocketers overcome the insecure feeling they get when they overtake a pack of sweet rumbling machines.

    Last edited by dklowrider; 01-17-2010 at 08:09 AM.

  20. #60
    Senior Member INMY01TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Marylandistan
    Posts
    5,764

    Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

    Quote Originally Posted by snaggeltooth View Post
    Good luck with that ...
    I'd rather have to fight a "real biker" as you put it than any of the guys in my gym. (most of whom ride bikes but wait, they're not real bikers)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Road Rally: Rally North America's Rocky Mountain Rally 2012
    By Spieldawg in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 08:13 AM
  2. Road Rally: Rally North America's Rocky Mountain Rally
    By Spieldawg in forum Mid-West Members
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 08:11 AM
  3. Road Rally: Rally North America's Rocky Mountain Rally 2012
    By Spieldawg in forum Rocky Mountain Members
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 08:06 AM
  4. That'll teach illegals to rally and protest
    By Warbird in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 02:56 AM
  5. good idea? bad idea? Fiance's Bday gift...
    By third_shift|studios in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 05:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •