Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Buy Domestic, Buy a Lexus The Project's Avatar

Red Jewel
    2010 SS

PETA activists protest Biker Rally--Good Idea?

http://glossynews.com/society/201001...orcycle-rally/

Johnstown, PA (GlossyNews) – Local and state police scoured the hills outside rural Johnstown, Pennsylvania, after reports of three animal rights activists going missing after attempting to protest the wearing of leather at a large motorcycle gang rally this weekend. Two others, previously reported missing, were discovered by fast food workers “duct taped inside several fast food restaurant dumpsters,” according to police officials.

“Something just went wrong,” said a still visibly shaken organizer of the protest. “Something just went horribly, horribly, wrong.”

The organizer said a group of concerned animal rights activist groups, “growing tired of throwing fake blood and shouting profanities at older women wearing leather or fur coats,” decided to protest the annual motorcycle club event “in a hope to show them our outrage at their wanton use of leather in their clothing and motor bike seats.” “In fact,” said the organizer, “motorcycle gangs are one of the biggest abusers of wearing leather, and we decided it was high time that we let them know that we disagree with them using it…ergo, they should stop.”

According to witnesses, protesters arrived at the event in a vintage 1960’s era Volkswagen van and began to pelt the gang members with balloons filled with red colored water, simulating blood, and shouting “you’re murderers” to passers by. This, evidently, is when the brouhaha began.

“They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’, and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”

“I…I was trying to show my outrage at a man with a heavy leather jacket, and he…he didn’t even care. I called him a murderer, and all he said was, ‘You can’t prove that.’ Next thing I know he forced me to ride on the back of his motorcycle all day, and would not let me off, because his girl friend was out of town and I was almost a woman.”

Still others claimed they were forced to eat hamburgers and hot dogs under duress. Those who resisted were allegedly held down while several bikers “farted on their heads.”

Police officials declined comments on any leads or arrests due to the ongoing nature of the investigation, however, organizers for the motorcycle club rally expressed “surprise” at the allegations.

“That’s preposterous,” said one high-ranking member of the biker organizing committee. “We were having a party, and these people showed up and were very rude to us. They threw things at us, called us names, and tried to ruin the entire event. So, what did we do? We invited them to the party! What could be more friendly than that? You know, just because we are all members of motorcycle clubs does not mean we do not care about inclusiveness. Personally, I think it shows a lack of character for them to be saying such nasty things about us after we bent over backwards to make them feel welcome.”

When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activists meat, using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food restaurant dumpsters, and ‘farting on their heads,’ the organizer declined to comment in detail. “That’s just our secret handshake,” assured the organizer.

08 HD FXSTB
    2010 F350

Quote Originally Posted by The Project View Post
    http://glossynews.com/society/201001...orcycle-rally/

Johnstown, PA (GlossyNews) – Local and state police scoured the hills outside rural Johnstown, Pennsylvania, after reports of three animal rights activists going missing after attempting to protest the wearing of leather at a large motorcycle gang rally this weekend. Two others, previously reported missing, were discovered by fast food workers “duct taped inside several fast food restaurant dumpsters,” according to police officials.

“Something just went wrong,” said a still visibly shaken organizer of the protest. “Something just went horribly, horribly, wrong.”

The organizer said a group of concerned animal rights activist groups, “growing tired of throwing fake blood and shouting profanities at older women wearing leather or fur coats,” decided to protest the annual motorcycle club event “in a hope to show them our outrage at their wanton use of leather in their clothing and motor bike seats.” “In fact,” said the organizer, “motorcycle gangs are one of the biggest abusers of wearing leather, and we decided it was high time that we let them know that we disagree with them using it…ergo, they should stop.”

According to witnesses, protesters arrived at the event in a vintage 1960’s era Volkswagen van and began to pelt the gang members with balloons filled with red colored water, simulating blood, and shouting “you’re murderers” to passers by. This, evidently, is when the brouhaha began.

“They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’, and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”

“I…I was trying to show my outrage at a man with a heavy leather jacket, and he…he didn’t even care. I called him a murderer, and all he said was, ‘You can’t prove that.’ Next thing I know he forced me to ride on the back of his motorcycle all day, and would not let me off, because his girl friend was out of town and I was almost a woman.”

Still others claimed they were forced to eat hamburgers and hot dogs under duress. Those who resisted were allegedly held down while several bikers “farted on their heads.”

Police officials declined comments on any leads or arrests due to the ongoing nature of the investigation, however, organizers for the motorcycle club rally expressed “surprise” at the allegations.

“That’s preposterous,” said one high-ranking member of the biker organizing committee. “We were having a party, and these people showed up and were very rude to us. They threw things at us, called us names, and tried to ruin the entire event. So, what did we do? We invited them to the party! What could be more friendly than that? You know, just because we are all members of motorcycle clubs does not mean we do not care about inclusiveness. Personally, I think it shows a lack of character for them to be saying such nasty things about us after we bent over backwards to make them feel welcome.”

When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activists meat, using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food restaurant dumpsters, and ‘farting on their heads,’ the organizer declined to comment in detail. “That’s just our secret handshake,” assured the organizer.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

hahaha that is too funny!!!!

if the cow is dead and we enjoyed the meat, then lets wear the skin!!!

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

They are just making sure all parts of the cow are being properly used.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

At least the leather has a functional use for motorcycle riders

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28

Have they ruled out SAMCRO?

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    At least the leather has a functional use for motorcycle riders
    Yep, i'll gladly wear 3/4 of a cow so I don't get ground down to a nub. This is the funniest thing ever.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Good idea? Im thinking ...Not so much...

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

I lol'd hard at the guy being called french, getting ducttaped to a tree and then pissed on

Impounded
    gmcheviac

You caught the "french" name they gave him right. La Trene

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Hey , at least they are all alive .. Do that to some bikers ......???

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by snaggeltooth View Post
    Hey , at least they are all alive .. Do that to some bikers ......???
    No joke man. I saw that history channel gang episode where they did a thing on some of the biker gangs, if I remember correctly they took you out into the desert, made you dig your own grave, shoved you in and shot you in the head

Pulse Red
    2004 GTO M6

Impounded
    gmcheviac

it's refreshing to see stuff like this as apposed to the guys with tassles and brand new sportsters who stall taking off and almost fall over when they stop. The harley plague is rampant around here with fat or balding middle age guys.

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

PETA is full of a bunch of fucking idiots.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

makes me think twice about leaving the tops out when she's parked...

Orange, red, white
    1967,68,97,2000 Camaros

"But they looked like they were dehydrated. And she asked me to pee on her, right after I gave her a weiner."

PETA is made up of some real bright people.

Well I went to Thunder in the Valley at Johnstown this past year and I saw nothing like that... just a bunch of bikers hanging out, band playing, and tons of great food. The bikers that cause problems, they don't go to things like this from my experiences. You don't have the pegans and such or if they are there you don't notice.

And to cause someone a murderer because they wear leather? I really doubt anyone shot a cow and skinned it and made their own jackets. Maybe they should be protesting all the food vendors selling burgers and such.

black
    02 vette vert

bikers have such a devilish side. that had to have been the hoot of the season.
    and whether you see colors or not, someone's there.

black
    02 vette vert

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    it's refreshing to see stuff like this as apposed to the guys with tassles and brand new sportsters who stall taking off and almost fall over when they stop. The harley plague is rampant around here with fat or balding middle age guys.
    don't forget, some of those fat and balding middle age guys might be real bikers that you would do well to steer clear of.
    but you sound like you can tell the difference anyway.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information