Black
    02 SS #8719

Pepper Spray Tresspassers?

Anyone know if some guy came on to your property, and you had no trespassing/stay out signs posted. If you could pepper spray his ass if he wouldn't leave if you told him to get the fuck off your property?
    My Dad will never do anything to get someone off his property, he would just sit there and say well I might get sued so I'll just sit here. Hope he goes away. ( I told him not to be such a pussy, grow some balls, be a man and defend his property.) The average police response time in this community is 1-2 HOURS

I say pepper spray his ass, taser him and and then piss on him while he's on the ground crying.

NBM
    99 TA

This doesn't make any sense... but if it is an intruder or someone unwelcome on your property, and you ask him to leave, you should be able to use some force if he does not leave.

Pepper spray actually seems pretty fair, it isn't illegal to own it, and if it is self defense than why not?

BUT if you were my son, and told me to
    not to be such a pussy, grow some balls, be a man and defend his property
    then i would kick your fuckin ass for disrespecting me haha

just playin'.. but i wouldn't hesistate to pepper someone, they would be thankful you didn't shoot them i would think

Black
    02 SS #8719

There is a world of difference legally and morally to pepper spray someone, than to pull a weapon and send rounds down range. I'm asking would you be prosecuted, would that person be able to "press charges" and have you put in jail.

I just said don't be a pussy, and I said it jokingly.

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Depends entirely on the laws of your state & community

Black
    02 SS #8719

Quote Originally Posted by rbob93 View Post
    Depends entirely on the laws of your state & community
    I don't care what state or community your in, putting rounds into a person will bring some consequences. If your state or community will bring those same consequences down on you for pepper spraying someone, then brother its time to get the fuck out of there.

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

Quote Originally Posted by SScott View Post
    There is a world of difference legally and morally to pepper spray someone, than to pull a weapon and send rounds down range. I'm asking would you be prosecuted, would that person be able to "press charges" and have you put in jail.

I just said don't be a pussy, and I said it jokingly.

Well, in certain states like texas, if they intrude at night you can shoot them. And they won't be able to press charges when they're dead. I have a cpl, but I don't think I could do it just for trespassing.

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Shoot him, bury him on your property, and he can stay forever without bothering you!

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

In Texas you can defend your property with deadly force....yes it is true some have shot and killed drunk kids for peeing on their property....with no charges filed....tresspassing is a big deal around here and folks will kill you.....and it is legal as hell.....I have not killed anybody but there is a one eyed Mexican running around I took care of....I will bring the hardware if the dogs start barking and I will use it no question asked nor any warning giving....

Black
    1987 Regal

Texas sounds like my kinda place. With the alarming rate of break ins and the Sean Taylor thing, I think people should not be worried about getting sued if someone is coming into or within an unsafe distance to their home.

Black
    02 SS #8719

Hey sarge can i come live in Texas with you? I so sick of lame Ass Fucking Kalifornia.

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

Florida is right behind Texas on the gun laws... If they are outside with a weapon, you can put a slug in them. If they are INSIDE, you can cap their asses no questions asked.

Tennessee has the law that states if someone is on your personal property, you can use what force is justified to defend yourself from harm. Someone comes into my yard or in my house they will be shot dead where they stand. The town where I live has had a rash of break ins and robberies lately, and I have no problem with keeping my family safe with any means.

Pewter
    Y2K WS6

In kali if there is an trespasser pepper spray yourself and vasaleen up your asshole for the guy. you have NO rights.

first why is the guy there?
    To solve the problem with the least legal action.

1. tell him to leave your calling the police, While taking his picture with something in the background to prove he was there with a time and date stamp.

2. he has refused to leave tells you off or threatens you. pepper spray him. THEN call 911 and file charges for him trespassing. Make sure you can reasonably say you were in fear of bodily harm. and defending your property.

lastly don't video tape it. if it looks bad for the jury it was bad. without video you/your family can sound very complacent and innocent.

I live in west Virginia. It's a lot like texas we can't kill them for being ON our property but we can defend our house and our safety. I shoot competitively so i have a gun on me about 90% of the time. and anyone locally would believe i would shoot them. If you have a history of complacency nobody will believe it until their ass is kicked that you will fight back.

ALRIGHT NOW wont u listen

though you cant hear..
    i love you sweet leaf!!!

in illionis, if someone breaks into your house (forced entry) you can shoot him till dead, as long as it was forced entry, so basically "bob" at work that i dont like i invite him over, let him in, shoot him till dead, then take a crowbar to my door, of corse with gloves and make it loked forced, then finger print it with his dead hands.... got away with murder.

Black
    2002 Formula Firehawk

Here in cali this is what i would do....shoot him drag him into my house, break a window and say i cought him breaking in and he came at me

Black
    1999 Trans am

I just say shoot'um

2nd last of the lt1s EVAR 94z28l's Avatar

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    In Texas you can defend your property with deadly force....yes it is true some have shot and killed drunk kids for peeing on their property....with no charges filed....tresspassing is a big deal around here and folks will kill you.....and it is legal as hell.....I have not killed anybody but there is a one eyed Mexican running around I took care of....I will bring the hardware if the dogs start barking and I will use it no question asked nor any warning giving....
    lucky, they have to force entry and you have to warn here, i think given circumstances tho the pump action would be warning enough before i put some 00buck in to the fucker

Thread Information