two tone
    2003 harley davidson f150

P90X - MY journey for 2010 -

So 2009 I started playing softball with friends and it made me realize how out of shape I had became. So come Christmas of '09 I promised myself to make a change. My resolution for '10 was not to drink any carbonated drinks THEN i was introduced to P90X from a friend... best thing I have ever experienced. I started at 249lbs.... the first couple weeks were hell.... SORE as everything! but I was feeling better and better each week. I did not do it 90 days straight like the program calls for. I did it when I could as I could... I started eating better but not all that great still.....

So I've gone from 249lbs to 190lbs! Still pressing play too... i'm addicted haha
    Last edited by EVL LS1; 10-21-2010 at 06:21 PM.

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by EVL LS1 View Post
    So 2009 I started playing softball with friends and it made me realize how out of shape I had became. So come Christmas of '09 I promised myself to make a change. My resolution for '10 was not to drink any carbonated drinks THEN i was introduced to P90X from a friend... best thing I have ever experienced. I started at 249lbs.... the first couple weeks were hell.... SORE as everything! but I was feeling better and better each week. I did not do it 90 days straight like the program calls for. I did it when I could as I could... I started eating better but not all that great still.....

So I've gone from 249lbs to 190lbs! Still pressing play too... i'm addicted haha

I've loved this program, this company, and the people iv'e met from this so much that I decided that I would become a beachbody coach. So if anyone needs any help, wants me to be their FREE BB coach, let me know. I am happy to help anyone I can so they can get to their goal. I'm eager to help as many people as I can to reach their health goals.

www.keepbringingit.com

If you can stay motivated to continue the program you WILL see results!

btw ANYONE can do p90x you just have to go at YOUR own speed.. you can't expect to stay up with the ppl in the videos. Do what you can AS you can and you will improve and see results.

Right now they have waived the coaching fees so they are FREE instead of $39.95 until the end of the year.. this is awesome because you can save 25% on ALL their products by being a coach. You also can make money by being a coach so you would get paid to get fit basically....

I know some of you are saying "i havent started yet how can i be a coach" or something to that affect....

well you aren't going to be actually like setting up people's workouts, or planning their nutrition.. that all comes with the programs! You're more of a motivator and a resource for your customers to keep accountable and keep on their journey! It's much easier to workout with someone pushing you forward than by yourself.

If you want to get fit this year please let me know.. i'm full gung ho on helping people get healthy now... i've not had a passion for something this much EVER so I'd like any of you to join up... even if it's the free account and you sign me as your free coach.

I'm going to be more on the boards again by the way. missed you Fers =)
    Is this troll?
    Quote Originally Posted by jiveass View Post
    john, think of the ls1 as the chuck norris of all engines....there isnt a bearing on earth that can stand up to its huge cock of a rotating assembly....its just that bad ass....besides..even with my engine out, i can still smoke your ford....
    http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/v8mike/tpb.gif

Quote Originally Posted by jiveass View Post
    Yes...this engine wanted to take a break from kickin ass so that it can pursue a career in acting..but will soon realize that no one will hire it due to it being so bad ass, and thats a liabiliity....

two tone

nope.. been here longer than you =)

two tone

but erased the link just to suite you sir

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

What's your diet consist of? Or life changing eating habits...

two tone

I stopped drinking sodas completely after Christmas of 2009. My first 90 days of p90x I ate normally. I didnt' do the nutrition plan that came with the program. My 2nd round I wanted to see faster results so I started eating more chicken, less sugars... if i ate bread it would be whole grain or wheat. I drank a LOT of water and powerade during that time.. but now im mostly on water. I eat healthy probably 90%of the time now... Ive got to have a cheat every now and again lol. I eat a lot of fruit and vegs too now. I do not count calories at all but I think about what im getting when i'm at the store to see what would benefit me and what i really do not need. My goals was to break 220 but it keeps coming off each week so i dont really have a set weight goal I'm just continuing the program and see what comes of it. I think after I finish this 90 days I am going to do Insanity though.. just to change it up... it gets old hearing the same lines over and over for almost a year

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Your diet sounds similar to mine. Except I have to eat frozen dinners at work. I buy the healthiest ones with like 600 calories, <10g of fat, 500mg of sodium and only like 50g of carbs, yogurt and carrots. I eat chicken and veggies at home, cereal in the morning. I don't drink soda either, 90% of the time it's water. I eat whole grain bread too, whole grain everything that I can.

Still can't get rid of some stomach fat. I lift occasionally, run 2-5 miles a week depending on time. I am 6'3, 175, but I've never had this big of a stomach before. Used to be flat and now it sticks out a tich, trying to lose this weight in my stomach, but can't do it. Trying to get the full 6 pack back. I guess I am too old.

I was thinking about p90x but don't have the room for it in my room etc. Just curious what you were eating.
    Last edited by allbaugh_04; 10-21-2010 at 06:37 PM.

two tone

nah never too old to lose that. i'm 28 almost 29 and never had a 6 pack. i'm VERY close right now. I've not been under 200lbs since like 6th grade. The ab ripper x dvd is a killer workout but i got the ab ripper 2 one on one dvd a few weeks ago and it's got the most insane ab routine iv'e ever done. it's 47mins long. each set isn't THAT long but it works your core like crazy. ive been doing that dvd twice a week, running 4 miles whenever i have the time in the evening, and doing the p90x dvds when time allows... i just got a new job so the last two weeks i havent had the time to do it every single day.

Since i haven't been able to workout every day ive been trying to eat really healthy during this time. starting tomorrow im dead set on going 90 days in a row full steam. I'm going to make time to do it and just get my work done faster earlier in the day

LeMans
    2005 Corvette 2005 GTO

Congrats man! Very impressive!

two tone

thanks man! long time!! omg i love your new ride too! i wish i could have got your old bird.. did u keep it or sell it?

LeMans
    2005 Corvette 2005 GTO

still got it! but Im thinking of replacing it with a c5 to daily drive

two tone

nice! if i get up the $ i still want it haha

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

It works.

But I got burned out after the 90 days. Been struggling like hell to get back on any routine....even if it is just cardio.
    Honestly, eat good and do HALF of each of these videos per day with a little cardio and it would probably be a better plan.

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by EVL LS1 View Post
    but erased the link just to suite you sir
    my apologies sir....i just never seen a post like this on here....welcome back...and congratulations on your success.....im weighing about 240 at this time and would kill to be 190lbs!

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

whoa... evil posted...

i want to work out but i get so unmotivated to do it... that and i love beer... i don't want to lose weight but want ot get back to where i used to be in appearnce... used ot have natural 6 pack abs and all that... the office chair consumed them..

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

i was thinking the same thing, EVL posted...you're 28 and still young.

after i moved into the house, i stopped working out. been 1.5 yrs now. trying to find some sort of a routine but cant find the motovation. only weigh about 10-15lbs less than when i was working out. i can see the difference, but i have a tall lean build.

congrats on staying with your program, and like you i play softball 3 nights a week, and love it. Men's A, AA and C co-ed!!!

two tone

Hell yeah man i cant leave this place forever haha... feels like forever though! I want another damn f-body.. im hoping this year will be a lot better than my last few... the last 5 have been hell. i lost my dad to pancreas cancer, my brother's had two spinal fusions and acl replaced, after my dad died he got back into drugs and that was a whole new kind of hell to deal with... luckily he got clean and hes doing great.

but yeah i'm making it i guess.. just hoping the job market cuts me some slack soon so i can start doing more stuff like i use to.

my site's www.keepbringingit.com if anyone wants to check it out. I hung on to EVLLS1.com FOREVERRRRR hahaha i just let it go a couple years ago. I still get emails about my old trans ams once in awhile too.. makes me miss those days even more.

As far as my health it's been like a complete flip this year... ive always said I would never give up coca cola... i did.... i never thought i'd be a "health freak" but i guess i am now haha... but it's set a fire under me. i want to do this full time eventually. im going to look at getting my certification to do some personal training too but it's taken over my life. Just feeling so much better each day it's soooo worth it.

but yeah once things pick up here im def. gonna be looking for another TA or maybe i'll get a camaro this time around =) who knows but im glad to be back here

Thread Information