midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Outpost wanat Afganistan!!

Just wanna say RIP for those who lost there lives and finally getting some answers from the army. Shows that there is still incompetent people in command who doesn't care for there soldiers like many times before. I had a buddy that his cousin was at this outpost when it was attacked, he was one of the lucky few that survived. He was struck in the leg by an RPG and it didn't go off but it took them a good while to get it removed. He ended up being evaced out had the rpg removed and put back into combat 9 weeks later after returning from Germany.

http://afghanistan.blogs.cnn.com/201...battle/?hpt=C1

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

I see that POG brass still can't do their fucking job..pisses me off. RIP to all those that have and will die for this country.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    I see that POG brass still can't do their fucking job..pisses me off. RIP to all those that have and will die for this country.
    And they wasn't even repremanded on there wrong doings/mistakes/laxidasical/douchebaggery(I could go on for day's). Kinda sad 9 guy's loose there lives, and the ones in charge did nothing to support and help make sure this didn't happen.

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

That sucks and is unfortunate. However, an unexploded RPG in the leg is no joke. I don't even see how he would they would manage to sew up a hole that big and have fully operational in nine weeks. Someones telling a little bit of a indianen verhaalen...

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Packy View Post
    That sucks and is unfortunate. However, an unexploded RPG in the leg is no joke. I don't even see how he would they would manage to sew up a hole that big and have fully operational in nine weeks. Someones telling a little bit of a indianen verhaalen...
    I don't know either just my buddy told me he still to this day has a hole in his leg from that RPG. I am def off on that time frame, maybe I can get my buddy to get some pics of his leg to pm you from when it happend. They had photo's of him on the table!!

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by bluehawk2000 View Post
    I don't know either just my buddy told me he still to this day has a hole in his leg from that RPG. I am def off on that time frame, maybe I can get my buddy to get some pics of his leg to pm you from when it happend. They had photo's of him on the table!!
    I am sure it happened. I have seen it a time or two too many times. I am just not buying that the guy came back to combat within 9 weeks after that incident. I mean 9 months maybe but 9 weeks no way. I would wave the flag on that.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Packy View Post
    I am sure it happened. I have seen it a time or two too many times. I am just not buying that the guy came back to combat within 9 weeks after that incident. I mean 9 months maybe but 9 weeks no way. I would wave the flag on that.
    Yea good catch I think it was 9 months I was kinda drunk when I posted it so. I don't know this guy personally apparently he was running along side where the TMC was to where he was normally posted at when he got hit. All I have to say is he got lucky as fuck, more luck than I would have ever had myself. And thanks for the correction everybody needs that every once in a while, I am trying to get ahold of my friend to get the whole story on it since it has turned into a major thing. I was in Iraq when I found out about it, so of course its hard to keep up with the news everyday!!!! But you have def seen a lot more than I ever have so I have no room to talk!!!!

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by bluehawk2000 View Post
    Yea good catch I think it was 9 months I was kinda drunk when I posted it so. I don't know this guy personally apparently he was running along side where the TMC was to where he was normally posted at when he got hit. All I have to say is he got lucky as fuck, more luck than I would have ever had myself. And thanks for the correction everybody needs that every once in a while, I am trying to get ahold of my friend to get the whole story on it since it has turned into a major thing. I was in Iraq when I found out about it, so of course its hard to keep up with the news everyday!!!! But you have def seen a lot more than I ever have so I have no room to talk!!!!
    The thing about it is pretty common senselike. I mean if a junior sized baseball flying at 500ft per sec hits you and sticks in your leg you. It is pretty safe to say that you are going to be down for a while. Where as he may have came back in country. I highly doubt he was operating again. Maybe he sat at the Co/Bn headquarters somewhere but I would even highly doubt that. I have had many friends that were hit by different things from time to time and none of them were ever given the opportunity to go back once they were in Germany. It just doesn't add up.

Thread Information