Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

one of the worst racial hate crimes ive ever heard of

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/newsom.asp

Now wonder why this wasnt all over the news? Do you think its because they were white or it may not even be racial at all? Im not trying to start anything but wondering what your opinion is on this absolutely brutal beyond words incident. I hope those mf'ers get what they deserve

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

that was disgusting to read...how horrible

its horrific man, cant imagine what would motivate a person to do that to another human being

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

that is fucked up... i'd say hell yes this is a racial hate crime... because tables turned it would also be as well...

But remember a few members here still think the system is set up for white people and racism lives on.

Where is sharpton? Where is jackson? If these were white people doing that it would be all over the news...wait rememebr the two white guys who dragged the black guy behind thier truck? That made national news.

Arctic White
    '07 Trailblazer LT

Thats all a part of the double standard that seems to only apply to black people.

Here's another example of this double standard. In order to work for the city where we live you have to take a civil service test. Whites have to score something like 85% or better in order to pass. Black people only have to score 70%.

My Dad used to work for the city's radio department. They would repair and install cop and fire department radios and stuff like that. In order to work for the radio dept. you have to have at least a 2nd class FCC license. Unless of course you were this black woman they had working there who had taken the test 3 times and still hadn't passed it. Yet they kept her on the payroll. Dad has since retired so I don't know if she ever passed or not. My guess is that she hasn't.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

that's horrible... let these poor people rest in peace and not make a spectacle of their horrific deaths to proove a point

Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar

Shit
    God damn that makes me sick. That made me want to buy a gun. I know they were taken at gunpoint but at least I could have a chance. What kind of handguns would you guys recommend? I'm thinking something that is manageable as far as size goes but that can blow a hole the size of a softball through someone. Would a .45 accomplish this? I looked at a Desert Eagle a while back but that thing was a damn cannon.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by FuxOnTheFirstDate View Post
    God damn that makes me sick. That made me want to buy a gun. I know they were taken at gunpoint but at least I could have a chance. What kind of handguns would you guys recommend? I'm thinking something that is manageable as far as size goes but that can blow a hole the size of a softball through someone. Would a .45 accomplish this? I looked at a Desert Eagle a while back but that thing was a damn cannon.
    How about a dirty harry style desert eagle .44? that should work. by the way im extremely pissed right now, yes total double standard at work.

Black
    2001 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by FuxOnTheFirstDate View Post
    Springfield XD-45. Perfect size for carrying, a .45 and the largest capacity .45 magazine on the market.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

If white guys did this to black people it would be the biggest news story in the last ten years. thats the most appalling thing I ever read. But yeah, the white man drove blacks to do this. Its our fault.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

and of course everyone uses this to bithc about how annoying and hypocritical the balck community is...great lets all go arm ourselves and go out for some good ole vigilantee justice...

let these poor people rest in peace, who cares if it doesnt get nationall attention the perpetrators are still gonna get what they deserve...

Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar

Shit
    I'm not wanting any justice at all. I just want to be able to have a chance if anyone, regardless of race, decides to try to do that to me.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by derrinx View Post
    and of course everyone uses this to bithc about how annoying and hypocritical the balck community is...great lets all go arm ourselves and go out for some good ole vigilantee justice...

let these poor people rest in peace, who cares if it doesnt get nationall attention the perpetrators are still gonna get what they deserve...
    The difference is they might serve jail time, and theres no white "activists" that say anything about it without getting accused of being kkk. But when the duke lacrosse kids had some black stripper who wanted to come back to their place and take their money and saw an even bigger return if she cried rape, you got the "reverends" making a spectacle basically demanding they get the chair. thats the difference.

black
    01 ws6

thats fucking nuts!

Black
    99 Z28

makes me sick....

and

I do hope that all of them end up with the death penalty. It's absolutely appalling that anyone could possibly do that to another human.

I shot a rabbit once. I was about 8 years old. I cried and was devastated. How could anyone possibly intentionally cause that kind of harm to another being, human or not? People like that should not be allowed to continue to breath.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

heck Don Imus who I actually cant stand for other reasons lost his fucking job over making a bad comment. Yet black radio hosts bash and crack on whites daily and its jus comedy. Its a total double standard, and anyone that sees it different is either blind, gutless or excessively liberal and always wants to be PC.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    The difference is they might serve jail time, and theres no white "activists" that say anything about it without getting accused of being kkk. But when the duke lacrosse kids had some black stripper who wanted to come back to their place and take their money and saw an even bigger return if she cried rape, you got the "reverends" making a spectacle basically demanding they get the chair. thats the difference.
    who cares!!!!
    live your own life and stop wanting things to be fair. things arent gonna be fair, and the more you whine and complain about it the more you promote the issue of race...i hate the term hate crime, i think its stupid and unnecessary and when white people go and complain about how whena black man is killed by whites its a hate crime and when the reverse ahppens nobody cares. so do you want to make a spectacle out of thes paeople's deaths to prove your point of how unfair this world is? be the betetr man and stop complaining

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    heck Don Imus who I actually cant stand for other reasons lost his fucking job over making a bad comment. Yet black radio hosts bash and crack on whites daily and its jus comedy. Its a total double standard, and anyone that sees it different is either blind, gutless or excessively liberal and always wants to be PC.
    i do see the double standard, i saw it when i applied to colleges, and my blakc frined got into unc chappel hill and i only got waitlisted (better SAT's gpa, and extracurriculars) but im not gonna whine and complain...by complainign your just going to make the issue last longer

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

any crime is a hate crime:

you hate someone cause they are richer than you...
    you hate someone cause they drive a better/nicer car than you...
    you hate someone cause their woman is better looking than yours...
    you hate someone cause they make more than you...
    you hate someone cause you feel you are OWED something for just being alive...

need i continue? i think not...

jealously, personal insecurity, lack of common sense, and disregard for human respect are the reasons for crime, that's all there is too it...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information