Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

98 Formula
    06 duramax

one of these days.....POW, right in the kisser

Ok...not the kisser but the nose.
    My daughter has been getting pretty bullyish with my boy lately. Snatching stuff out of his hands and what not. He's pretty timid and she isn't.
    Last night they're playing in their rooms and doing the usual fighting and what not. I just let them work it out normally and normally the boy ends up letting my daughter have her way. Well, he put an end to that shit last night.
    Daughter starts crying and I hear her coming up stairs to tattle tale on him because that's what she does when he doesn't let her have something. She turns the corner and blood is pouring out of her nose. My son immediately starts bawling now because he figures he's in deep shit. My wife takes Chloe to clean her nose up and I interrogate Zach to see what happened. Seems he had his pillow and Chloe was trying to take it away and he "accidentally" punched her in the nose.
    I was actually very proud of him because it's good to see him finally standing up for himself. I had the whole " it's not good to hit your sister in the nose blah blah" talk with him but deep down I was happy as hell and glad she finally got what she deserved from him. I bet next time she lets go of the damn pillow. She's gonna be a bruiser though so it won't take much longer and she'll be on the giving end of that bloody nose.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

bully threads are good today...

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

That's good stuff man haha. Hey gimme it, it's mine, no it's mine, gimme, stop it, BONK! It's mine! bahahah Kids are cool.
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    That's good stuff man haha. Hey gimme it, it's mine, no it's mine, gimme, stop it, BONK! It's mine! bahahah Kids are cool.

Oh... the good old days

Orion, he sure will start standing up for himself with her. She's getting bigger and not so much his little defenseless sister anymore

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

at least they weren't fighting over the 'lite' miracle whip...

Impounded

silver
    02 modified z28

Depending on the age. My daughter is always trying to bully my son. I just began teaching my daughter defensive tactics. After thinking more about it. Now both are learning. I agree with you on the, "so called talk". But if she tries to bully my son again.....she'll get a eye opener....:

2006 GTO

lets hope she doesn't end up like Kristi and get into all those fights..

98 Formula
    06 duramax

It's good for both of them to fight it out a little bit....that's how you determine the pecking order. My son needs to start taking up for himself more or he's gonna get walked on. He's timid and skinny as hell which is a bad combo to have around grade school aged kids. He's 6 and my daughter is 3.....there's less than 5lbs between them although he has several inches in height and evidently a better reach. I need to tell him to keep her standing up and not try her ground game because she'd have the advantage there.

2006 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    It's good for both of them to fight it out a little bit....that's how you determine the pecking order. My son needs to start taking up for himself more or he's gonna get walked on. He's timid and skinny as hell which is a bad combo to have around grade school aged kids. He's 6 and my daughter is 3.....there's less than 5lbs between them although he has several inches in height and evidently a better reach. I need to tell him to keep her standing up and not try her ground game because she'd have the advantage there.
    I just realized that we basically had the same cars at one time.. except i have an 06 gto and I just sold my 01 formula..

Good for you for teaching your boy to be a little stronger headed..

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Haha that's awesome he finally said enough is enough.

I had a friend that became a cheerleader than into a big biotch. Shed come over and give me hell all the time. I used to whine to my mom About it and she told me a story about how she had a bully when she was a kid and her mom would never help her. She just said don't cry about it to me. Do something about it. He would push her all the time.

This girl would push me all the time. And my mother told me if she pushes me and I say don't do it again I can punch her cheerleader ass in the nose.

So I did. Never spoke to her since and she hasn't spoken about me since. My mom was proud lol.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

my mom paid my younger brother in candy to whip a kids ass one time. Kid was pushing my little brother around and mom told him to whip his ass and she'd take him to the store and buy him whatever candy he wanted but if he didn't she was going to whip his ass when he got home. Little bro got some candy out of the deal.

2006 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by toityme View Post
    Haha that's awesome he finally said enough is enough.

I had a friend that became a cheerleader than into a big biotch. Shed come over and give me hell all the time. I used to whine to my mom About it and she told me a story about how she had a bully when she was a kid and her mom would never help her. She just said don't cry about it to me. Do something about it. He would push her all the time.

This girl would push me all the time. And my mother told me if she pushes me and I say don't do it again I can punch her cheerleader ass in the nose.

So I did. Never spoke to her since and she hasn't spoken about me since. My mom was proud lol.
    I always knew you were a thug at heart..

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    my mom paid my younger brother in candy to whip a kids ass one time. Kid was pushing my little brother around and mom told him to whip his ass and she'd take him to the store and buy him whatever candy he wanted but if he didn't she was going to whip his ass when he got home. Little bro got some candy out of the deal.
    hahahaha that's badass. Hahaha my mom and dad had me practice punch the couch. Taught me how to have my fist and to follow through. None of those sissy punches
    Quote Originally Posted by tallnick View Post
    I always knew you were a thug at heart..
    staight up g

White
    2002 VY SS

I can see this coming. Zach comes into bedroom to find Dad sleeping peacefully. Remembers: "That asshat tricked me into drinking buttermilk..."

KERPOW!!!!!!!!! right in the nose...

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

POW Right in the kisser
    POW Right in the kisser
    POW Right in the kisser
    POW Right in the kisser
    POW Right in the kisser
    POW Right in the kisser
    POW Right in the kisser
    POW Right in the kisser

@ Family Guy

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

My dad was hardcore,he told me if I got into a fight and started it he was going to whip me.If I lost said fight I would get another whipping,and if I ever seen someone that couldn't defend themselfs getting beat up and I did nothing I would get a beating. Needless to say i never started fights but finished them.

The best was on the school bus on the way home.some asshat that was showing off to all the girls decided to slug me in the eye. That was the only hit he delivered. I commensed of beating his head with my fist,grabbing his hair and slamming his face into the metal surrounding the windows ect.

well I get home look in the mirror and noticed under my eye was cut and was quit black. so I called grandma and told her what happened,and asked if she had any peroxide. she said yea and that she would be right down. well the first thing I noticed is that she didn't have peroxide that she had Iodine. for those of you that don't know it is in a litttle brown bottle with a little stick attached to the cap. the liquid is a bright red and burns like hell.
    Well she told me to sit down and she would fix me right up.well i did,but when she got to the Iodine part I started shaking my head refusing to let her put it on me.All the sudden I felt 2 hands clamp on the sides of my head and the iodine go on. Good ol Dad showed up and made sure I was still for the first aid lol. he asked what happened so I told him. his reply was ."at least I know your telling the truth, I was behind your bus the whole time." then he said OK good job now do your homework and go play"

My wife and I are currently argueing over this method she wants our son to go with the "tattle tale" method and tell a grown up. I said oh yea make it worse on him he should beat the crap out of the kid and most likely it will be over.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

my sister kicked my ass all the time

then i turned 13 and outgrew her by a foot

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

My father is mellow/passive...to a fault. Mother is hardcore firestarter. Mom taught me this motto:

"If someone swings at you, you BETTER fight back...or YOU will get an @$$ whoopin when you get home!!"

Stuck with me ever since.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

The tattle tale method and telling a grownup can only work to a point. I do think that adult should be made aware of "issues" ahead of time, but for the kid getting picked on? Fuck that shit, kick that kids ass and call it a day. Now i dont necessarily apply that mentality to a brother and sister situation lol But for those kids that get picked on at a school and actually rely on the teachers/faculty of the school to handle it? Its obvious it doesnt work and they dont handle it, thats how all these school shootings happen. The kids getting picked on are too big of a fucking pussy to stand up for themselves and jack the "jocks, bullies, sportos, motorheads, sluts, skanks," etc so they hold it all in and then shoot people. Then marilyn manson becomes the fall guy. You can walk away all you want, or you can crack that kid in the face and make him bleed. They remember that shit and they dont pull their shit anymore. Almost all bullies get away with what they do because nobody contests their bullshit. I was never bullied in school but was well aware of a bully that i grew up with, one day in junior high he did fuck with me. I found out how shitty his fighting skills were that day when i lost my mind and opened up a whole case of whupass on him. Beat him for a good 10 minutes before any adults got to the situation and he was crying and squeeling like a stuck pig the entire time. All the other kids saw what a lil bitch he was and he never did a damn thing to anyone the rest of our school years.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    The tattle tale method and telling a grownup can only work to a point. I do think that adult should be made aware of "issues" ahead of time, but for the kid getting picked on? Fuck that shit, kick that kids ass and call it a day. Now i dont necessarily apply that mentality to a brother and sister situation lol But for those kids that get picked on at a school and actually rely on the teachers/faculty of the school to handle it? Its obvious it doesnt work and they dont handle it, thats how all these school shootings happen. The kids getting picked on are too big of a fucking pussy to stand up for themselves and jack the "jocks, bullies, sportos, motorheads, sluts, skanks," etc so they hold it all in and then shoot people. Then marilyn manson becomes the fall guy. You can walk away all you want, or you can crack that kid in the face and make him bleed. They remember that shit and they dont pull their shit anymore. Almost all bullies get away with what they do because nobody contests their bullshit. I was never bullied in school but was well aware of a bully that i grew up with, one day in junior high he did fuck with me. I found out how shitty his fighting skills were that day when i lost my mind and opened up a whole case of whupass on him. Beat him for a good 10 minutes before any adults got to the situation and he was crying and squeeling like a stuck pig the entire time. All the other kids saw what a lil bitch he was and he never did a damn thing to anyone the rest of our school years.
    When I went to a new school I had a problem cuz I was just new, and it was a small town. I just tried to be nice no matter what, but it wasn't helping. After months of some kids being a smartass, i talked a little shit and that's about all it took. I never would of fought them anyways, it's not my thing. I've never had to fight anyone in my life, I always seem to work things out. I've been hit before, but i usally sort it out or walk away. One kid hit me and after he seen me do nothing about it, he couldn't believe it. We later became friends.

My sisters would fight me, but it was more of a "hold timmy down and shove his face in the dirt/carpet etc." kind of deal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information