Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

One Mans Snow Story of HELL

We got thirteen inches where I live...a lot drifted though my driveway was four feet deep no joke. Anyways, I park in the street, so I parked on other side, neighbor has all his cars in garage. Well it pissed him off even though they got in front of his driveway. So he takes his fucking dual stage hugeass snowblower, after the snow plow plowed me in, and blows everything from his drive way, and sidewalk, and on the fucking street on my car. IT WAS COMPLETEY FUCKING BURIED. I mean, snow was up to the roof all the way around, and over the car. I flipped out and started blowing it all back onto his sidewalks and drive way. He comes out, I start calling him a douschebag, cussing ensues. Then he says he is going to call the cops, I said, "yeah, go call them and tell them the mean kid accross the street is getting snow on your sidewalk". Then I said, How bout you get back in your house, or do something about it. He went back in, he is about 33 so I would have mopped the floor with his ass. It took me two hours with a scoop shovel and snowblower to get it out, and 45 minutes to clean it all off. I am so pissed still I am going to do something. Not sure what...

So tonight what two days after storm I am driving into work, roads still not plowed, I have to cross railroad tracks to get to work. I got stuck...on the tracks. The rubber pad between it was like ice. Shovel did nothing. Luckily some guy with a 4x4 and a strap towed me before a train came.

I have had strangers push my car 3 times, Brother 7 times, Towed 2 times.

I got pirelli zr rated 275-45-17 snow tires to. WTF? Worthless. Only nice thing is a lot of 4x4 owners love this stuff and all carry straps to help people out cause it is just playing for them.

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    02 superchipsZ28 M6(sold)

can of grapico in the gas tank will fixing him right up, it turns gas into gel!
    i can deal with smartass got years of trianing

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

That sucks man

I live in Georgia... One time I was driving and saw some ice on the road... I stopped the car and hid in my trunk until april

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    We got thirteen inches where I live...a lot drifted though my driveway was four feet deep no joke. Anyways, I park in the street, so I parked on other side, neighbor has all his cars in garage. Well it pissed him off even though they got in front of his driveway. So he takes his fucking dual stage hugeass snowblower, after the snow plow plowed me in, and blows everything from his drive way, and sidewalk, and on the fucking street on my car. IT WAS COMPLETEY FUCKING BURIED. I mean, snow was up to the roof all the way around, and over the car. I flipped out and started blowing it all back onto his sidewalks and drive way. He comes out, I start calling him a douschebag, cussing ensues. Then he says he is going to call the cops, I said, "yeah, go call them and tell them the mean kid accross the street is getting snow on your sidewalk". Then I said, How bout you get back in your house, or do something about it. He went back in, he is about 33 so I would have mopped the floor with his ass. It took me two hours with a scoop shovel and snowblower to get it out, and 45 minutes to clean it all off. I am so pissed still I am going to do something. Not sure what...

So tonight what two days after storm I am driving into work, roads still not plowed, I have to cross railroad tracks to get to work. I got stuck...on the tracks. The rubber pad between it was like ice. Shovel did nothing. Luckily some guy with a 4x4 and a strap towed me before a train came.

I have had strangers push my car 3 times, Brother 7 times, Towed 2 times.

I got pirelli zr rated 275-45-17 snow tires to. WTF? Worthless. Only nice thing is a lot of 4x4 owners love this stuff and all carry straps to help people out cause it is just playing for them.

That's pretty douchy of him, but on a side note? There is some bad ass mutha fuckers out there that are in their 30's. Age has nothing over experience.

Be careful. Crazy world.

NBM
    99 TA

this is why f bodys shouldnt be driven in the winter..

the part about you getting stuck on the tracks is your own fault for driving on Hockey Pucks in the snow.

but your neighbor.... yea i would have been fuckin choked about that!

Word of advice though.. don't start a war with him because he is your neighbor and you have to live there. If the cops ever get involved - who are they going to believe? a 33 year old man, or a 19 yr old kid with a bad attitude?

SOM
    1998 Trans Am

33 year old woulda taken you.

White
    '10 ZR1

Never judge a book by it's age

SOM
    1998 Trans Am

Most UFC champs or contenders are in their 30s? :O

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Inches of snow per year in Phoenix: None.

That's why my motto is, "I ain't gonna go if it's gonna snow."

It's not like I don't know about the white stuff. I lived in Colorado Springs for 3 years.

As I'm a Los Angeles native (annual snowfall: see Phoenix above) that cured me from wanting to live in snow forever.

Red
    2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    That sucks man

I live in Georgia... One time I was driving and saw some ice on the road... I stopped the car and hid in my trunk until april

My car stays in the garage in the winter--thats what 4x4 trucks are for.

Thread Information