Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

Talking OMG, I'm about to die laughing, check this out.

My supervisor emailed this to everyone here just a minute ago, this ain't no joke! I copied and pasted the message straight to here.

Oh shit, I can't believe this message, someone has been having shittin issues again.

Greetings to all!!!
    There appears to be someone that utilizes our restroom that either waits to long to go and the pressure overcomes them before their ass makes it to the seat or they are afraid for their nasty ass to touch the seat and try to do a long distance crap. I would like to suggest that if you can't put your crap in the bowl and flush it to Chattanooga, go to the bathroom in the main center. Please don't get caught being stupid, no body likes to use the restroom where someone else shit all over it or pissed all over everything. Thank you for your time.

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

Yikes that does sound like a nightmare!

go take a huge dump on his desk

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Pls ....NO PICS ...lol

Arctic White Hardtop
    '98 Formula M6

Quote Originally Posted by DooberGN View Post
    go take a huge dump on his desk
    hahaaaaaaa!

black
    Twin Turbo C5 Stroker WS6

We had a mysterious crapper too....nicknamed him the rooster.

He sat BACKWARDS on the shitter...i guess...thats what i heard. Cleaners got tired of cleaning his mess...dont know if he was ever caught but it stopped after a while.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

Arctic White Hardtop
    '98 Formula M6

Quote Originally Posted by Whocares View Post

He sat BACKWARDS on the shitter...i guess...thats what i heard. Cleaners got tired of cleaning his mess...dont know if he was ever caught but it stopped after a while.
    AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Impounded
    I jerked off onto my boss's desk once, when i was in on teh weekend.

Catfish for Breakfast Bobby97SS's Avatar

white
    97 SS

Quote Originally Posted by SLIM_DURST View Post
    I jerked off onto my boss's desk once, when i was in on teh weekend.
    Were you thinking about him while you did it?

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Whocares View Post

thats not a bad idea. you can ues the top of the toilet as a desk, a place to set a magazine or just take a short snooze

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Buck shot!!

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Formula View Post
    AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

++1

Quote Originally Posted by 98-LS1 View Post
    My supervisor emailed this to everyone here just a minute ago, this ain't no joke! I copied and pasted the message straight to here.

Oh shit, I can't believe this message, someone has been having shittin issues again.

Greetings to all!!!
    There appears to be someone that utilizes our restroom that either waits to long to go and the pressure overcomes them before their ass makes it to the seat or they are afraid for their nasty ass to touch the seat and try to do a long distance crap. I would like to suggest that if you can't put your crap in the bowl and flush it to Chattanooga, go to the bathroom in the main center. Please don't get caught being stupid, no body likes to use the restroom where someone else shit all over it or pissed all over everything. Thank you for your time.

Oh god, I LOVE stories like this. What makes it so funny, is that it was posted professionally!

A friend of mine had a similiar incident happen to himself.

There was this place that served great burgers, but they always made him have to shit it a hurry. Anyway, on one particuliar day, he was running to the bathroom, full force, raced into the room, went to go turn on the light, but the bulb was out. In his emergency 'escape,' he dropped his pants and began to shit before he sat down. WELL...since the light didnt come on, he didnt notice the seat AND cover were down. So gravity took its toll and he managed to sit onto his own shit. He said he had to scoop it with his hand into the toilet and use the shower hose for what got onto the floor before his fiance got home.

Black
    Formula... soon

lol shit happens

Arctic White Hardtop
    '98 Formula M6

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post

Oh god, I LOVE stories like this. What makes it so funny, is that it was posted professionally!

There was this place that served great burgers, but they always made him have to shit it a hurry. Anyway, on one particuliar day, he was running to the bathroom, full force, raced into the room, went to go turn on the light, but the bulb was out. In his emergency 'escape,' he dropped his pants and began to shit before he sat down. WELL...since the light didnt come on, he didnt notice the seat AND cover were down. So gravity took its toll and he managed to sit onto his own shit. He said he had to scoop it with his hand into the toilet and use the shower hose for what got onto the floor before his fiance got home.

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ROTFL

black
    Twin Turbo C5 Stroker WS6

Quote Originally Posted by bmyers View Post
    thats not a bad idea. you can ues the top of the toilet as a desk, a place to set a magazine or just take a short snooze
    I think you are right! I know guys that think they have to work 24/7 and ive heard them talking on a cell at the urinals. What better place to come up with shitty ideas!

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post

That had to suck! We found out who the Bandit shitter was, process of elimination made Larry our suspect. Our little retard employee who we all give hell on a daily basis. One of my buddies here said he saw Larry holding his pants while hobbling to the restroom yesterday morning before the crime was commited. And all hell is fixing to start, I'm bringing him a diaper at lunch. It's time to sit back and watch the boss fuck with him all day. This is going to be one amusing day at work.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 98-LS1 View Post
    That had to suck! We found out who the Bandit shitter was, process of elimination made Larry our suspect. Our little retard employee who we all give hell on a daily basis. One of my buddies here said he saw Larry holding his pants while hobbling to the restroom yesterday morning before the crime was commited. And all hell is fixing to start, I'm bringing him a diaper at lunch. It's time to sit back and watch the boss fuck with him all day. This is going to be one amusing day at work.
    damn... all i have at my work is a "booger wall of shame" in front of the urinal...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information