Thread: Is it Okay?

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Is it Okay?

Is it okay to hit on a girl who is falling out of her chair? I saw this hot girl fall out of the booth she was sitting in with her girlfriends. They tried to pick her up and she got pissed off. Tried to walk away but fell over again. If she was sober I would have been all over it cause she was hot. But I was having an ethical dilema on whether or not it was okay to put my moves to work? I had drank a couple jack and cokes but by no means was I drunk.

I could really have been the hero too. When the one girl tried to pick her up again, the other said just let her do what she wants. Then the two somewhat sober girls got into a fight. I bet they wouldn't have said anything to me if I got the drunk girl another drink...

And no I am not talking about trying to date rape one night stand some drunk girl. She was really hot and the only thing holding me back was that she was drunk, really wish I had got there sooner.

Old: 00 WS6, 02 Z06, 79TA
    11 F350 CC 6.7L

should have just had a few more jack and cokes till you fell out of your booth. Then you could have met on the floor!

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Hot or not, why would you want a girl that has zero class?

Red
    2002 Camaro Z28

It would be ok if she just fell and got up, but it sounds like she was so drunk she could not even get up by herself. In that case definatly not ok!

Thread Information