06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Ok i know ive asked this before but....

I have a delima........ive been getting some advice from many different people and most tell me to keep my car and try and pay it off quickly and get a bike if i want, mostly to have a sort of daily driver. Others have told me to save up and sell my car for the Cobra...the way i see it is that i will prolly almost always have a car note as long as i live......but if i pay my car off in the next year and a half and have the bike to put less miles on my car, i would actually make more money off selling it then.....and use some of it for a prolly badass car(Cobra or GTO or New Camaro) and some for a DP on a house.......so.............

Save a little now and get a bike and keep the skittle and posibly make more money off it in the long run and get really low notes on this "car" and have some extra for DP on a house....

Or save a good bit of money and get a Cobra and have the same notes as the skittle and have no bike

Keep in mind im about to move in with a friend and my bills are gunna go up about $350 a month....opinions needed please

Black
    1999 Trans am

Sit tight, wait to see how your financial situation comes out after living there with a friend for a few months.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Keep in mind if you get a bike you have to pay insurance rates that will be high for your age, then there is specific bike maintenance that adds up, then theres expensive helmets, gloves jackets etc. People dont think about this stuff when they buy a bike. They jus think you get on the bike and jus ride. Not to mention you may or may not get a speeding ticket or 2. Technically the best bet is always to do what makes or saves you the most money. Jus keep in mind that motorcycling is not as cheap as people think it is. I have a dirt bike that I dont get to ride a lot and its not cheap. A motorcycle gets way more use. jus food for thought. I will say this, when you get a new car a COBRA is one hell of a choice! lol Cheapest car to make insanely fast. Comes very fast stock at that.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    Keep in mind if you get a bike you have to pay insurance rates that will be high for your age, then there is specific bike maintenance that adds up, then theres expensive helmets, gloves jackets etc. People dont think about this stuff when they buy a bike. They jus think you get on the bike and jus ride. Not to mention you may or may not get a speeding ticket or 2. Technically the best bet is always to do what makes or saves you the most money. Jus keep in mind that motorcycling is not as cheap as people think it is. I have a dirt bike that I dont get to ride a lot and its not cheap. A motorcycle gets way more use. jus food for thought. I will say this, when you get a new car a COBRA is one hell of a choice! lol Cheapest car to make insanely fast. Comes very fast stock at that.
    Agreed, The bike is going to cost you a damn good chunk of money, to get started, and to pay insurance. And theres always those speeding tickets. If anything, save for one of those cars you listed or just "save it".

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

Keep the skittle and wait to but a new 5th gen.

I have a feeling the new Camaro will have everything us enthusiasts need/want/desire!

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

yeah id hold onto it if i were you...youre loosing a lot of money ion this and considering how much modding youve done to the srt jsut wait a few years and build some worth behind your name

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Skittle... sell the neon and buy a Ls1 vette or t/a or maro... you'll get a car that is almost as fast as you skittle and mods will come swift and fast...

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    Agreed, The bike is going to cost you a damn good chunk of money, to get started, and to pay insurance. And theres always those speeding tickets. If anything, save for one of those cars you listed or just "save it".
    Or you can skip the insurance. Then again, I guess it depends on the state....

BlackCherry
    Bad Ass 67 Camaro / 2010

Skip the insurance
    Buy a new bike ad finance it
    get three or four creidt cards and max them out making payments on the bike and car
    get apart time job
    Get married
    file bankruptcy.

Seriously, keep the car and nothing else, if you cannot afford the car with the new $350 a month, trade it in on something less appealing and suck it up for a few years. if you Jack your creidt now, you will be F*cked for a VERY long time!! Don't be greedy!!!!

Thread Information