Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Ok I am down,stop kicking me!

well as of now there are so many things that turned shitty in my life that I am not so sure how I will handle them. The wife still has no job with nothing in site, her unemployment is down to 3 or so weeks, and now she MAY be going into kidney failure(waiting for bloodwork results to come in).And i can't get a second job because of the highschool kids and college kids.

we went to the town Carnavel tonight to get our minds off the shituation,where my son puked after his 3rd ride(funny at first) he rode the round up twice, then the hurricane. Then I noticed leakage from his ear, yup an effen ear infection. He went to the normal kiddie rides after the wife ran him home quickly washed him and changed his clothes. We sat down and waited for the fireworks when he looked at me and said" daddy I want to go home and go to sleep" I been there so many times I know the feeling so i carried him to the car and went home. once we put him in bed he was out in seconds. EAR INFECTIONS SUCK BALLS, I would put them up there with toothaches.

so yea I am getting the shit kicked out of me while I am down.I am going to keep a low prophile at work cause that Job is absolutley nessesary,I don't need to run my mouth and lose this job.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Damn...that sux Tony. Keep your head up mang.

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

Toothaches are just a small headace compared to ear infections IMO. Keep the positive in mind when you can. It may take weeks,months or a year or two but this will pass. I know it does not seem like it now. Seems like life likes to pile crap on you 3 at time. Heck some times 3 at a time everyday. Friends and family, friends and family...

black
    98 WS6

take care man!
    don't give up!

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

No gas stations are hiring (part time)? what about stocking the store at night at you local supermarket? Just seems hard to believe theres no jobs, just keep digging and dont ever look down on things because theres more people in worst situations than yours bro. Head up shoulders back.....there ya go!

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Hope thing will get better for you... hang in there!

Pewter
    99 Z/28

Stay strong man and perservere this shit!

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by doberman 152 View Post
    No gas stations are hiring (part time)? what about stocking the store at night at you local supermarket? Just seems hard to believe theres no jobs, just keep digging and dont ever look down on things because theres more people in worst situations than yours bro. Head up shoulders back.....there ya go!

after the wife gets home I do have an application to take to one gas station, the rest have all they need. Hell I even got turned down at BK because it is full. Alot of people that once had big money jobs are filling up these places along with college and highschool kids for summer work.

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    after the wife gets home I do have an application to take to one gas station, the rest have all they need. Hell I even got turned down at BK because it is full. Alot of people that once had big money jobs are filling up these places along with college and highschool kids for summer work.
    When i relocated to NH man things were looking tough but i had in the back of my mind to take the jobs that are offered to me while i keep looking for the right job for me and it paid off bro. Craigslist has a ton of jobs on there believe it or not did you look there?

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/lab/
    Last edited by doberman 152; 06-27-2010 at 09:12 AM.

Green
    1996 Acura Integra

I'll pray for you and your family. You can handle this. Hell you are handling it, just venting. Keep it up. When everything is better you'll appreciate it that much more because of these times.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Yup checked craigslist as well,sent out alot of reumes to jobs on there. I actually was on Facebook and was offered a part time job working at a hess station with my best female friend (Hope) I have mentioned her on here a few times. I am going to discuss this with my wife. I need to call my best friend and see if he could use me in his house framing buisness. If I can get that we are so gone.

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

What are your BUN and Creat levels?

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Yup checked craigslist as well,sent out alot of reumes to jobs on there. I actually was on Facebook and was offered a part time job working at a hess station with my best female friend (Hope) I have mentioned her on here a few times. I am going to discuss this with my wife. I need to call my best friend and see if he could use me in his house framing buisness. If I can get that we are so gone.

Could the wife work at Hess?

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by FSANE View Post
    What are your BUN and Creat levels?
    not me the wife may be having the problems with her kidneys. we are still waiting for the results of the testing.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Could the wife work at Hess?
    I should have been more clear, sorry. those jobs are in Va., the plan is I move down first secure jobs and a home and then her and my son move down. So by me taking the hess job and the Framing job i will have enough money to live off of and get situated and still send some up to care for my wife and son until they move down.

I looked just out of curiosity and there are alot of jobs in retail ect. that she could do until she gets a license to teach in VA and gets a job teaching.

Resident Mississippian BdAsBrd01's Avatar

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am

Things'll get better man. I know how shitty things can be sometimes. Don't give up and keep on pushing through. You can't appreciate Heaven if you haven't been through Hell. I know from 1st hand experience. It'll get better

2002 Firebird Formula

It's been said a billion times already, but i'm going to say it anyway. Life's a bitch and then you die.

Edit: Things'll get better eventually, though, man. Then they'll get worse again...

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

WOOOO HOOOOO I think I got a second job! Not exactly sure the manager had a very heavy Phillipino accent [rofl] but by what I could understand it sounds as if she needs me bad and I have the perfect availability. Still haven't heard anything from the wifes Dr. though.The results should be in by Fri. though. she may have also found a job in boonton as a teacher assistant, but they are very impressed with her and may pay her more than what they advertised due to her experiance,and credintials.

Resident Mississippian BdAsBrd01's Avatar

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am

WOOOO HOOOOO I think I got a second job! Not exactly sure the manager had a very heavy Phillipino accent [rofl] but by what I could understand it sounds as if she needs me bad and I have the perfect availability. Still haven't heard anything from the wifes Dr. though.The results should be in by Fri. though. she may have also found a job in boonton as a teacher assistant, but they are very impressed with her and may pay her more than what they advertised due to her experiance,and credintials.
    Congrats man! Things'll keep getting better.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

You're the only guy I know who would be happy getting a second job. lol. 'Grats to yah man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information