midnight blue
    2000 Pontiac ram air ws-6

Ok guys I need your help....

This is a little on the comical side but I am trying to talk my GF into INVESTING in a set of rims for my car.

Can I get a little back-up here from my fellow ls1 lovers and give her some good reasons why she should do things like buy her hardworking dedicated man some rims for his car.

Be creative.... No douche's please!!!! Your not helping the cause by negative comments

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

An eye for an eye....tell her if she lets you get rims she can get something of same value for her.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

reason number 1....she won't have to hear your constant pissing and moaning about it. You have been pissing and moaning about wanting them right? That's the first step to getting them. Make her sick of hearing about it. After she buys the rims then you start pissing and moaning about something else you want.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Well the best I can say is If you want to please him enough to keep him as a possible husband you will get him the rims. If not you may not get that platinum 2 carat diamond ring(just an example) You see a relationship is a 2 way street,well actually 3 way give and take or hit the highway.You see if your selfish in a relationship,and do all the taking and no giving,you will be sent packing and will get no more.

Now that goes for you as well Knight you best not be trying to be greedy in this relationship or you will be sent packing.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Orion had #1, here is #2:

She will look so good rolling on those new wheels. She will have a new chariot to be admired on

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    Well the best I can say is If you want to please him enough to keep him as a possible husband you will get him the rims. If not you may not get that platinum 2 carat diamond ring(just an example) You see a relationship is a 2 way street,well actually 3 way give and take or hit the highway.You see if your selfish in a relationship,and do all the taking and no giving,you will be sent packing and will get no more.

Now that goes for you as well Knight you best not be trying to be greedy in this relationship or you will be sent packing.
    horrible advice, you not only are putting him in the position to get married with her and he may not want to, but buying her an expensive ring as well! why the hell does he wanna do that? That would entail him having the money for said rims. How long did you think about this before you made the post? just breaking your balls man

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    horrible advice, you not only are putting him in the position to get married with her and he may not want to, but buying her an expensive ring as well! why the hell does he wanna do that? That would entail him having the money for said rims. How long did you think about this before you made the post? just breaking your balls man

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    no problem man. Notice though I did say possible husband,that might happen.Who said it will be soon,could be several years down the road.I was just using something she could relate to.every womans motif in a relationship is that ring and marrage, now if she don't please her man will she get that ring or marrage.nope you have to think like women do to be able to get what you want,I do it on a daily basis

Thread Information