Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Angry Ohhhh Now I am F*cking Pissed.

Since My 2005 Yamaha R6 was stolen, I was devastated with a low blow that I lost $10,000 and didn’t have full coverage.

Just recently I went to a Kawasaki dealership to look at 07 Ninja ZX10R. At first they wanted $13,000 after taxes and fees out the door. I said no way that too much and they lowered it to $12,000 out the door. After a few minutes I said ok fine. I gave them my debit card and said put $1,200 deposit on it. Just as they were about to swipe my card for the $1,200, I got second thoughts and said forget it. As I was going to leave, they said they will lower for another $1000, for a Final price of $11,000 out the door. This was an amazing deal. That’s when I said alright. I fell for their games.

Then later that day I got to work and look at the paper work and something was not right night. Some of the paper works say 2006 Ninja and some say 2007. The vin numbers didn’t even match. I called them to fix the problem and I got the run around. Transfer to transfer and then to voice mails. I was furious. I called and called and finally got someone. They said they made a mistake and needed me to come back to resign the paper works. They admit to the mistake because the bike I was buying was next to another bike, same color, same make and model, the only thing that was different was the years of the bikes.

I go there the next day and they say they are truly sorry about the mix up, but there is a problem, they said by selling me the 2007 bike for $11,000 was too cheap. They can’t go with it. So I said f*ck it and told them to give me my $1,200 deposit back. They did and the whole thing was cancelled.

That’s what I thought.

It’s been 3 or 4 weeks now and I just got a letter from KAWASAKI. I open it and its a bill for $9,800. First payment due 5/08/07. I call Kawasaki and I tell them the problem. I tell them everything that happened. And that I can prove that they refunded my $1,200 back. Kawasaki said that they will open a dispute and I have to wait up to 3 months for it to finalize.

The F*cking dealership is over hour and half away. If it wasn't for the distance between my house and the stealership, I would take my Girl's Kahr K9 and go postal on them.

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

Holy shit man that sucks, you got some bad luck with bikes...

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

I'd be furious too. They obviously knew you were buying the 2007 when they made the deal? the 06 being a foot away or 10 miles away from the 07 is irrelevant. You were dealing on a 2007. Technically that deal IS too good to be true though. Thats a really LOW price on a liter bike. That'd be badass if you got it for that though, but jus illogical. I think some of the latest 600's go for close to 10k now. Good luck with whatever purchase you end up making brotha. You should check out the Honda CBR1000R i saw one at the dealer jus this week and was drooling over it. Beautiful bike.

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

Yea man definitely a honda or a yamaha. I've had 2 660 Raptors, a 700 Raptor now in my garage, a trx400 and a trx450r for the g/f. All great quads, never a complaint. But my Suzu 400 had to have the engine replaced twice, and the valves reseated 3 times. Along with other minute things that should not have gone wrong.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by 01RaptorTA View Post
    Yea man definitely a honda or a yamaha. I've had 2 660 Raptors, a 700 Raptor now in my garage, a trx400 and a trx450r for the g/f. All great quads, never a complaint. But my Suzu 400 had to have the engine replaced twice, and the valves reseated 3 times. Along with other minute things that should not have gone wrong.
    Basically my thoughts. I am Strictly a Honda/Yamaha fan. Its my opinion that their products are superior to the other makes. This is putting performance aside. The fit and finish on a Honda and Yamaha is far superior. I've had 2 YZ's a CR, and an RM. take a guess which one blew up? The quads I have ridden have all been honda and yamaha and they were all great. A raptor is a monster. they do everything well in addition to go fast.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

damn man im really sorry...

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    Basically my thoughts. I am Strictly a Honda/Yamaha fan. Its my opinion that their products are superior to the other makes. This is putting performance aside. The fit and finish on a Honda and Yamaha is far superior. I've had 2 YZ's a CR, and an RM. take a guess which one blew up? The quads I have ridden have all been honda and yamaha and they were all great. A raptor is a monster. they do everything well in addition to go fast.
    Yea you hit it on the head. I bought my Z400 brand new in 03, traded it in 6 months later, due to parts falling off after normal riding, for another 660. Which i also traded in immediately after they released the 700s. Which are gods among insects, no less...Its just amazing how powerful that thing is. The bugatti veyron of quads imo.

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

Wow we're totally off topic 310 lol...sorry fsane!

BlackCherry
    Bad Ass 67 Camaro / 2010

Call a Lawyer!!!! Serious!! Your credit will be screwed and you may still lose the battle!!! They Jacked you big time!!!

Get Lawyer!

07 MAZDASPEED6 GT

eek

mfers
    '07 MAZDASPEED6 GT
    '96 Mystic Cobra #5615

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Quote Originally Posted by joerockhead View Post
    Call a Lawyer!!!! Serious!! Your credit will be screwed and you may still lose the battle!!! They Jacked you big time!!!

Get Lawyer!
    +1 on that ..or at least have a Lawyer call the dealership..

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Quote Originally Posted by FSANE View Post
    Since My 2005 Yamaha R6 was stolen, I was devastated with a low blow that I lost $10,000 and didn’t have full coverage.

Just recently I went to a Kawasaki dealership to look at 07 Ninja ZX10R. At first they wanted $13,000 after taxes and fees out the door. I said no way that too much and they lowered it to $12,000 out the door. After a few minutes I said ok fine. I gave them my debit card and said put $1,200 deposit on it. Just as they were about to swipe my card for the $1,200, I got second thoughts and said forget it. As I was going to leave, they said they will lower for another $1000, for a Final price of $11,000 out the door. This was an amazing deal. That’s when I said alright. I fell for their games.

Then later that day I got to work and look at the paper work and something was not right night. Some of the paper works say 2006 Ninja and some say 2007. The vin numbers didn’t even match. I called them to fix the problem and I got the run around. Transfer to transfer and then to voice mails. I was furious. I called and called and finally got someone. They said they made a mistake and needed me to come back to resign the paper works. They admit to the mistake because the bike I was buying was next to another bike, same color, same make and model, the only thing that was different was the years of the bikes.

I go there the next day and they say they are truly sorry about the mix up, but there is a problem, they said by selling me the 2007 bike for $11,000 was too cheap. They can’t go with it. So I said f*ck it and told them to give me my $1,200 deposit back. They did and the whole thing was cancelled.

That’s what I thought.

It’s been 3 or 4 weeks now and I just got a letter from KAWASAKI. I open it and its a bill for $9,800. First payment due 5/08/07. I call Kawasaki and I tell them the problem. I tell them everything that happened. And that I can prove that they refunded my $1,200 back. Kawasaki said that they will open a dispute and I have to wait up to 3 months for it to finalize.

The F*cking dealership is over hour and half away. If it wasn't for the distance between my house and the stealership, I would take my Girl's Kahr K9 and go postal on them.
    You bought "Rice", what do you expect?

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

Unbelievable!

I F N H8 Kawasaki, they always are trying to pull shit!

Go green? F-that Go home Kawasaki!

sounds like its time for some ninja moves of your own
    that sucks man, sorry to hear

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

Quote Originally Posted by Nastyfoot View Post
    You bought "Rice", what do you expect?
    This rice will hand any domestic its ass. Is it still rice when I run the 1/4 faster than you run the 1/8th?

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

Quote Originally Posted by shadegray View Post
    This rice will hand any domestic its ass. Is it still rice when I run the 1/4 faster than you run the 1/8th?
    Yea dude most bikes now-a-days will own any LS1. Power to weight ratio = god

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by shadegray View Post
    Yeah I'm not following how it being "rice" has anything to do with him getting fucked on the deal. It could be a steaming plate of dogshit, and hes still getting the run around. Where the bike is made is irrelevant.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Im all about american CARS, but when it comes to motorcycles Japan is hands down the best. Everything they make is superior in pretty much every regard except resale value, nostalgia, and heritage.

GOT BOOST?
    02 Vette-Black 618 rwhp

Quote Originally Posted by FSANE View Post

That’s what I thought.

You are cursed,
    stop riding!

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Just to clarify....I called the KAWASAKI/HSBC Bank. They are not the dealership.

I also called the dealership today and all I got was a run around like last time. And then they said they will contact me back and so far no one has.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information