Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

Official Office Prank thread

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one on this site that's not self employed, so post up your office pranks. Please, nothing that would get you fired. I searched and found some dude that meat spinned his co-workers.

My typical jokes are switching the keyboard buttons around on hunt and peck typers so they lock themselves out of their pc.

Rolling a piece of tape into a point, bend the bottom flat and stick it on the earpiece of the phone in question. Give em a call, you usually get a

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

lol @ tape trick

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

someone made mention of putting a carkey in a bottle of water then freezing it.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    yeah, that was ls1camino. Pretty good idea, I think ill have to try that one sometime.

Yellow
    2002 CETA

I hope I don't offend any one here...

We had a salesman that we used to play all kinds of pranks on. We did component level repair on monitors, motherboards, etc...

One day he was out and we were taking messages.

Well I looked up the 800 number to a gay hotline.

Then I left a message for him, telling him that the National Fudge Packers has 13 monitors to pick up and jotted down the 800 number. He gets back and calls the hotline asking them if it was the National Fudge Packers...

Then he got pissed off because he thought I wrote the wrong number down. So he proceeds to yell at us because we can't take down messages correctly.

Well the owner hears this and ask's him what the problem is....He proceeds to tell him that the National Fudge Packers have 13 monitors to pick up, but the number I wrote down was to a gay hotline. My boss busts out laughing and tells him to stop and think about it....It is then that he starts laughing, because he knew we got him good...

D

2000 C5 Torch Red

Oh, I remembered another one.

My boss used to have a jar of jelly beans on his desk. I bought a box of the Harry Potter Jelly beans and mixed in with his (booger, vomit, grass, spinach, earwax, etc... yum). I think he got two or three bad ones before throwing out the jar. Never figured out which ones he got, but I think he bit into the vomit one and had to run to the Bathroom.

These aren't mine, but sound pretty good:

Make some copies of a paperclip. Then put them into the paper tray of the copier. People will go nuts trying to find the paperclip stuck in the printer.

Remove the desk drawers in the victim’s desk and switch them around. (If you can’t remove the drawers, just take out the stuff and swap it around.)

Buy a box of donuts several days before April 1st. Keep them in the refrigerator with the top open until they are very dried out. On April Fool’s Day put them by the office coffee maker so everyone will help themselves!

Tie a piece of cord under the victim’s office chair to hold down the lever that adjusts the chair height. (When you sit on the chair it will slide all the way down, but as soon as you stand up the chair will rise all the way up.) All the ups and downs will drive the victim crazy.

Looking for my next LSX 6-Speeder's Avatar

PBM
    2004 GTO M6 PBM

One of my favorites is to take a screen shot of the desktop and make it their background, then hide all the icons\task bar...

A few simple ones i read:

Toothpaste filling in oreos

Take a pin and poke holes in the bottom of most of the Styrofoam coffee cups

Fake turd (melted snickers\ wipe of chocolate on toilet)

Take a packet of ketchup and place it at the end of a straw if someone is drinking out of a soda can and replace the straw when they leave it unattended

There are some great ones listed below

my sources:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/home...62.html?page=1

http://www.videoclipsreview.com/page...0Pranks?t=anon

http://www.asylum.com/2008/03/26/off...on-co-workers/

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

Quote Originally Posted by 6-speeder View Post
    one of my favorites is to take a screen shot of the desktop and make it their background, then hide all the icons\task bar...

a few simple ones i read:

Toothpaste filling in oreos

take a pin and poke holes in the bottom of most of the styrofoam coffee cups

fake turd (melted snickers\ wipe of chocolate on toilet)

take a packet of ketchup and place it at the end of a straw if someone is drinking out of a soda can and replace the straw when they leave it unattended

there are some great ones listed below

my sources:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/home...62.html?page=1

http://www.videoclipsreview.com/page...0pranks?t=anon

http://www.asylum.com/2008/03/26/off...on-co-workers/
    lmao

2000 C5 Torch Red

This has prob been one of the funniest it type vids I have seen. If you make it to the end, it's worth it.

http://raad.wordpress.com/2008/07/17...from-breakcom/

There's something done in here that's listed as a prank, so it counts...

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

^ oh god thats hilarious! long...but worth it

2000 C5 Torch Red

You have to think of it as a down payment for a punch line.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

I feel bad for you guys that work in an office...i'd go crazy.

i like pulling peoples straws out and cutting some off the end so they cant get to the bottom of their drinks

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TempleU_WS6 View Post
    yeah, that was ls1camino. Pretty good idea, I think ill have to try that one sometime.
    OH MAN...THIS IS MY THREAD!!! Keep in mind I work Eve Shift (3pm-11pm), so this is not, shall we say, normal government behavior

I won't use names, to protect identities.

1. Freezing the key.

2. We have these "Q-Tips" we use to clean some of the older computers. They are about a foot long with only one end having a cotton end. We used to sharpen the non-cotton end and put them in a 7-Eleven Straw...makes an awesome blow gun to saw the least. Well, you can guess how much fun we had till one guy had a Q-Tip Dart went through his cheek.

3. We used to have some old fashion wheel-to-wheel tapes (like movie film strip). And to write data to them you had to put these plastic rings on them (like flipping that tab on floppy drives). Well, we amassed a collection of about 300 "write rings", and found out that they really don't hurt when you get hi by one when thrown at you. So, we started keeping 10-15 in our desks so if someone was bent over or falling asleep in their chair, you could throw a write ring at them. This eventually escalated to write ring battles in the computer rooms, which escalated to write ring battles in the computer rooms in the dark (with the one "security light" on in the middle of the room). It's great cause the super computers are 8' tall and are randomly spaced throughout the rooms to allow for cooling, so you can hide and slip between them to attack from people. We've had a few black eyes and bumps on our heads, but all-in-all we have fun.

4. This one new hire was talking a lot of smack (like how he is stronger, fast, more agile than everyone else ). So, one night we tackled him, duck taped him to an office chair, rolled him to the freight elevator, and sent him up to the Penthouse (13th Floor). We left him there for the rest of the shift (about 4-5 hours). When we went and got him he had broken the duct tape on his chest and was gnawing through the tape holding his right arm down. He said a few people had used the elevator, had just stared at him and never helped or reported it to the police.

5. Another new hire...she was one of those "go getters", all happy to help out and what not. So we researched the room number for a men's bathroom on the top floor of another building and told her there was a briefing she had to attend for new hires. According to her, she went over there and was staring at the piece of paper with the room number for the bathroom and the bathroom when some lady asked her what she was doing. She explained that she had a briefing in this room. The lady said, "no, the briefing is over here in this room." She led our oblivious new hire over to the random briefing and both sat through the entire thing. She came back to our office asking how that briefing had anything to do with what we do. We didn't know what happened, so by the time she was done explaining what had happened (and we were done rolling on the floor laughing), she wasn't very happy with us, to say the least.

6. Our old supervisor used to dress all nice (button-up shirt, slacks, dock martins, etc.). Well, one of my coworkers used to make fun of him for dressing all "proper". The coworker who was making fun of our supervisor is extremely "clean" (hated germs and his desk had to be scrubbed before he sat down for the night). So while my coworker was out to the bathroom, my supervisor took off his socks and put one on each of my coworker's keyboards (we have two computers and consequently two keyboards at each desk). When my coworker came back and saw what my supervisor had done he ran over to him. Well, my supervisor thought he was coming over to do something to him, so he got up and ran. The result was a chase that spilled out to the hallway. They must have been running for a good 15 minutes when my coworker came back into the office. He said he had let our supervisor give him the slip so he could jump him when he came back into the office. Well, 5 minutes later, our supervisor walks in laughing. We play along with our coworker and ask our supervisor "what happened?". Our supervisor starts to explain that he gave our coworker a slip, when our coworker (who was hiding under a desk, jumps out and grabs our supervisor from behind. I swear he gave our supervisor a mini heart attack, cause he went rigid and didn't say anything for good 30 seconds. After that our coworker stopped making fun of our supervisor's clothing, and our supervisor stopped putting his dirty clothes on people's keyboards.

7. I have a coworker (we shall call him coworker1) who is a giant homophobe and another coworker (coworker2) who is borderline gay (he acts gay for the entertainment of others, but has not had a girlfriend...whatever). So we're sitting at work killing time, when coworker2 tells coworker1 that he loves him (not for real, just to be funny). Coworker1 says, "If you say that again, I'll kill you." Now, coworker1 is a big guy...6' and about 300 lbs, and coworker2 is 5'10" and 150lbs, so coworker1 could easily throw coworker2 through a wall. After about 5 minutes, coworker2 says (in a wanna be sexy voice), "Hey, coworker1...I looooooooovvvvvve you.". As soon as he says that coworker1 jumps up and runs at coworker2, who is only 10-15 feet away. The look on coworker2's face was pure terror. He gets up and runs out of the office into the hallway with coworker1 hot on his heals. They disappear for a good 2 hours. At about 10:00pm coworker1 walks in and sits down at his desk. He explains to us that he chased coworker2 into one of the computer rooms downstairs and turned off the lights (coworker2 is afraid of the dark) and proceeded to stalk coworker2. He apparently scared the shit out of coworker2, cause about 45 minutes later, coworker2 walks in, shaking, and sits at his desk, still only 10-15 feet from coworker1's desk, and is staring at coworker1 (making sure coworker1 doesn't get up and charge him again). When shift ended (11pm) they made amends and coworker2 promised to never tell coworker1 that he loved him.

8. One of our military guys comes in in street clothes, carries his uniform in a gym bag and changes in he bathroom before shift starts. Well, one day he came in, dropped the bag on the floor by his desk and went in the break room to put his dinner in the fridge. While he was back there bs'ing with another military guy from day shift (7am-3pm), I took his bag and lifted a random floor tiles (we have raised floors so cables and what-not can be run without people tripping over them), and his his bag underneath it. He came out and asked everyone where his bag was. No one said anything. He ended up going the entire shift in street clothes (not allowed), and got chewed out by his supervisor who works the mid shift (11pm-7am). While he was getting told off, I put his bag back, so when he came out of the back room to show his supervisor that he didn't have his uniform, it was right by his desk. Needless to say, he was not happy.

9. One of the military guys did something to me (I can't remember what), so I put mayo under he door handle of his car, so when he went to go get into his car, he got a handful of mayo. I also drew a penis in mayo on his windshield.

10. The same military guy that I got with the mayo thought it would be a good idea to take my keys off my desk while I was in the bathroom, walk outside, unlock my Trans Am, walk back inside, and put my keys back on my desk. So when it was time to leave, he asked someone from mid shift to hold me up by asking me a question, so I walked down to the parking lot 5 minutes later than the rest of my coworkers. I unlock my car (I do i by remote, so I didn't notice it was already unlocked) and go to put my backpack in the back seat, well I see my coworker curled up in the backseat (like I wouldn't notice a 6' tall guy in the back of a Trans Am ). I instead put my backpack in the passenger seat (ignoring my coworker), start up my car and start to drive away. We get about half a mile down the road when my coworker tries to scare me (obviously I wasn't scared cause I knew he was there). I tell him I already knew he was there, and to add insult to injury, I tell him that I won't drive him back to the building to get his car and that he will have to walk

Ok, I'm done typing for now...I'll try to remember more tomorrow

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    OH MAN...THIS IS MY THREAD!!! Keep in mind I work Eve Shift (3pm-11pm), so this is not, shall we say, normal government behavior

I won't use names, to protect identities.

1. Freezing the key.

2. We have these "Q-Tips" we use to clean some of the older computers. They are about a foot long with only one end having a cotton end. We used to sharpen the non-cotton end and put them in a 7-Eleven Straw...makes an awesome blow gun to saw the least. Well, you can guess how much fun we had till one guy had a Q-Tip Dart went through his cheek.

3. We used to have some old fashion wheel-to-wheel tapes (like movie film strip). And to write data to them you had to put these plastic rings on them (like flipping that tab on floppy drives). Well, we amassed a collection of about 300 "write rings", and found out that they really don't hurt when you get hi by one when thrown at you. So, we started keeping 10-15 in our desks so if someone was bent over or falling asleep in their chair, you could throw a write ring at them. This eventually escalated to write ring battles in the computer rooms, which escalated to write ring battles in the computer rooms in the dark (with the one "security light" on in the middle of the room). It's great cause the super computers are 8' tall and are randomly spaced throughout the rooms to allow for cooling, so you can hide and slip between them to attack from people. We've had a few black eyes and bumps on our heads, but all-in-all we have fun.

4. This one new hire was talking a lot of smack (like how he is stronger, fast, more agile than everyone else ). So, one night we tackled him, duck taped him to an office chair, rolled him to the freight elevator, and sent him up to the Penthouse (13th Floor). We left him there for the rest of the shift (about 4-5 hours). When we went and got him he had broken the duct tape on his chest and was gnawing through the tape holding his right arm down. He said a few people had used the elevator, had just stared at him and never helped or reported it to the police.

5. Another new hire...she was one of those "go getters", all happy to help out and what not. So we researched the room number for a men's bathroom on the top floor of another building and told her there was a briefing she had to attend for new hires. According to her, she went over there and was staring at the piece of paper with the room number for the bathroom and the bathroom when some lady asked her what she was doing. She explained that she had a briefing in this room. The lady said, "no, the briefing is over here in this room." She led our oblivious new hire over to the random briefing and both sat through the entire thing. She came back to our office asking how that briefing had anything to do with what we do. We didn't know what happened, so by the time she was done explaining what had happened (and we were done rolling on the floor laughing), she wasn't very happy with us, to say the least.

6. Our old supervisor used to dress all nice (button-up shirt, slacks, dock martins, etc.). Well, one of my coworkers used to make fun of him for dressing all "proper". The coworker who was making fun of our supervisor is extremely "clean" (hated germs and his desk had to be scrubbed before he sat down for the night). So while my coworker was out to the bathroom, my supervisor took off his socks and put one on each of my coworker's keyboards (we have two computers and consequently two keyboards at each desk). When my coworker came back and saw what my supervisor had done he ran over to him. Well, my supervisor thought he was coming over to do something to him, so he got up and ran. The result was a chase that spilled out to the hallway. They must have been running for a good 15 minutes when my coworker came back into the office. He said he had let our supervisor give him the slip so he could jump him when he came back into the office. Well, 5 minutes later, our supervisor walks in laughing. We play along with our coworker and ask our supervisor "what happened?". Our supervisor starts to explain that he gave our coworker a slip, when our coworker (who was hiding under a desk, jumps out and grabs our supervisor from behind. I swear he gave our supervisor a mini heart attack, cause he went rigid and didn't say anything for good 30 seconds. After that our coworker stopped making fun of our supervisor's clothing, and our supervisor stopped putting his dirty clothes on people's keyboards.

7. I have a coworker (we shall call him coworker1) who is a giant homophobe and another coworker (coworker2) who is borderline gay (he acts gay for the entertainment of others, but has not had a girlfriend...whatever). So we're sitting at work killing time, when coworker2 tells coworker1 that he loves him (not for real, just to be funny). Coworker1 says, "If you say that again, I'll kill you." Now, coworker1 is a big guy...6' and about 300 lbs, and coworker2 is 5'10" and 150lbs, so coworker1 could easily throw coworker2 through a wall. After about 5 minutes, coworker2 says (in a wanna be sexy voice), "Hey, coworker1...I looooooooovvvvvve you.". As soon as he says that coworker1 jumps up and runs at coworker2, who is only 10-15 feet away. The look on coworker2's face was pure terror. He gets up and runs out of the office into the hallway with coworker1 hot on his heals. They disappear for a good 2 hours. At about 10:00pm coworker1 walks in and sits down at his desk. He explains to us that he chased coworker2 into one of the computer rooms downstairs and turned off the lights (coworker2 is afraid of the dark) and proceeded to stalk coworker2. He apparently scared the shit out of coworker2, cause about 45 minutes later, coworker2 walks in, shaking, and sits at his desk, still only 10-15 feet from coworker1's desk, and is staring at coworker1 (making sure coworker1 doesn't get up and charge him again). When shift ended (11pm) they made amends and coworker2 promised to never tell coworker1 that he loved him.

8. One of our military guys comes in in street clothes, carries his uniform in a gym bag and changes in he bathroom before shift starts. Well, one day he came in, dropped the bag on the floor by his desk and went in the break room to put his dinner in the fridge. While he was back there bs'ing with another military guy from day shift (7am-3pm), I took his bag and lifted a random floor tiles (we have raised floors so cables and what-not can be run without people tripping over them), and his his bag underneath it. He came out and asked everyone where his bag was. No one said anything. He ended up going the entire shift in street clothes (not allowed), and got chewed out by his supervisor who works the mid shift (11pm-7am). While he was getting told off, I put his bag back, so when he came out of the back room to show his supervisor that he didn't have his uniform, it was right by his desk. Needless to say, he was not happy.

9. One of the military guys did something to me (I can't remember what), so I put mayo under he door handle of his car, so when he went to go get into his car, he got a handful of mayo. I also drew a penis in mayo on his windshield.

10. The same military guy that I got with the mayo thought it would be a good idea to take my keys off my desk while I was in the bathroom, walk outside, unlock my Trans Am, walk back inside, and put my keys back on my desk. So when it was time to leave, he asked someone from mid shift to hold me up by asking me a question, so I walked down to the parking lot 5 minutes later than the rest of my coworkers. I unlock my car (I do i by remote, so I didn't notice it was already unlocked) and go to put my backpack in the back seat, well I see my coworker curled up in the backseat (like I wouldn't notice a 6' tall guy in the back of a Trans Am ). I instead put my backpack in the passenger seat (ignoring my coworker), start up my car and start to drive away. We get about half a mile down the road when my coworker tries to scare me (obviously I wasn't scared cause I knew he was there). I tell him I already knew he was there, and to add insult to injury, I tell him that I won't drive him back to the building to get his car and that he will have to walk

Ok, I'm done typing for now...I'll try to remember more tomorrow
    LMAO this could be copied and pasted in the most a hole thing uve done thread also. haha

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ28 View Post
    LMAO this could be copied and pasted in the most a hole thing uve done thread also. haha
    Done...i enjoy my job...sometimes...

Living the Dream LS1FirehawkWS6's Avatar

2000 Trans-Am
    2007 Silverado 2500HD LTZ

I work in a machine shop, but some of these might carry over into the office world.

1.) Take a sharp object (in our case, a carbide scribe) and poke a hole in the person's soda can about an inch below the top. Make it inconspicuous and they'll take a drink from the can, but wear their soda instead.

2.) Super-glue EVERYTHING to their work bench. Pens, pencils, lunch boxes, coffee cups.

3.) Grease every handle. Kinda like the guy with the mayonaise in the door handle... same principle.

Another day Another 5th ARM5280's Avatar

Black
    Murdered 2006 GMC Sierra

scatter seeds in the keyboard works great, did it on a friday when there was a holiday on monday come tuesday there was an inch and a half of growth out of the keyboard.

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

I've got another one...this is funniest if everyone is watching, but no one is in on the trick.

Take a regular, plastic water bottle and cut it in half so you have a "cup" and a "funnel". Fill the cup part full of water and place it on your desk out of sight. Call a coworker over, have him place the funnel end in the front of his pants and bet him that he can't drop a quarter from his forehead into the funnel by tilting his head forward till the quarter falls down, in 3 trys or less. Let him try (and fail 2 times) and on the third try, when he's really concentrating, pour the water in the funnel.

This also works with chicks, but they usually get more pissed off at you then guys do

Silver
    2005 Ram Daytona

If you have anyone at a machine shop that works on a bridgeport manual, and happens to chew tabacco, you take their spitter and put it on the rod that spins on the top, and when they turn the spindle on it will fall off, sometimes landing on them..

shop rags over the license plates.. a guy did this to me when i was on 2nd shift (430pm - 230am) and i got friggin' pulled over, even in my work uniform the cop insisted that i do a sobriety test. To make it even worst, he pulled me over right when i pulled into my apartment complex. they had 2 cops show up, and everyone who was tryin to sleep got woken up and were outside seein' what happened...

get the little string firecrackers that pop when you pull the two strings apart, and tie them to doors around the building. I did it to my dads office door to get him in the morning, and the cleaning lady opened it about an hour after i set it up... she about pissed herself haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information