GB v PIT
    SD v OAK
    BAL v NE
    PHI v CHI

Monday

SF v ATL

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

We're getting close to the end and it hasn't gotten any more predictable. Expect the unexpected seems to be the right pick.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Cowgirls and Pigeons lose. Ravens will probably win due to bs pass intereference calls but I hope they lose also

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Saints have had a good season.....anytime you get 10 wins it's been a pretty good season. That being said they have no business in the playoffs. I'm curious to see if they have a complete meltdown this week after what happened last week. At least Payton finally fired our sorry ass kicker although if you're firing people based on last weeks game half the team needs to hit the bricks. I'm no football genius but even I know that when one player hits your cap for $20M a year and you lose your best 2 offensive linemen you're going to have some tough years in front of you. Everytime Brees gets sacked I laugh a little on the inside because it's 100% his fault......do you really need $120M or would you rather win and only make $100M?

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

I say 'boys "should" win against the 'skins and WILL lose to the Eagles.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Gooooooooooooooooooo eagles

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

MIA v BUF
    CIN v MIN
    KC v IND
    STL v TB
    NYJ v CLE
    DAL v WAS - This was the toughest pick for me this week. "Who will choke the hardest?" went through my head more than "Who will play the best?"
    CAR v NO
    TEN v JAC
    DEN v HOU
    DET v NYG
    SEA v ARI
    GB v PIT - Matt Flynn had a pretty great game last week, let's see if he can do it again.
    SD v OAK
    BAL v NE - As much as I hate to pick the Patriots, I don't think they took the Dolphins loss too well....Tom will turn green this week... BRADY SMASH!!!!
    PHI v CHI

Monday

SF v ATL - 49ers playing well lately. Keep it up through the playoffs!

2010 Tahoe Z71
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    DAL v WAS - This was the toughest pick for me this week. "Who will choke the hardest?" went through my head more than "Who will play the best?"
    Funny because it's along the exact lines I was thinking...that's going to be a good game because it puts two teams that are amazing at losing against each other, problem is only one team can lose. This game will set records for turnovers and penalties. I'm going to say Washington wins because between the two losers, Dallas has way more experience losing (17 straight seasons of losing)...Washington has been up and down in that time...they are not as consistent at losing. It will be close though.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Saints have had a good season.....anytime you get 10 wins it's been a pretty good season. That being said they have no business in the playoffs. I'm curious to see if they have a complete meltdown this week after what happened last week. At least Payton finally fired our sorry ass kicker although if you're firing people based on last weeks game half the team needs to hit the bricks. I'm no football genius but even I know that when one player hits your cap for $20M a year and you lose your best 2 offensive linemen you're going to have some tough years in front of you. Everytime Brees gets sacked I laugh a little on the inside because it's 100% his fault......do you really need $120M or would you rather win and only make $100M?
    Firing the kicker doesnt fix the offense either...
    2000 Black TA M6 - LT's, ORY, UMI Short Stick, TT2's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Braided Lines, and Tuned by Vengeance SCCA and Car Show Approved
    2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Limited
    2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport Premium Hemi - Sold
    2010 Hemi Crew Cab Sport Premium - Tuner and HID's - Sold
    06 Quad Cab HHHHemi - Sold
    99 Hugger Orange Camaro - Sold
    97 Camaro - Sold

red
    95 Z28

The Saints are weird with their inconsistency. A few times this year they've just completely laid an egg. Not like the defense or the offense had a bad game, but the whole team just comes out flat and never gets going. It could be another weird year in the playoffs though and someone goes into Seattle and knocks off the waterchickens

And WTF no Thursday night football this week
    this post is meant as a joke and in no way should it be interpreted as a serious or meaningful reply. The author of this post cannot be held liable for any damages, both emotional and physical, that may be incurred from the reading of this post. By acknowledging this disclaimer you hereby release the author from any and all liability

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    The Saints are weird with their inconsistency. A few times this year they've just completely laid an egg. Not like the defense or the offense had a bad game, but the whole team just comes out flat and never gets going. It could be another weird year in the playoffs though and someone goes into Seattle and knocks off the waterchickens

And WTF no Thursday night football this week
    yep...sucks....just giving us a taste of what Thursdays and Mondays are going to be like here in a week or two. Boring as hell. Last year I started getting into hockey again. I may have to start watching some of those games except they're hard as hell to keep track of as far as when teams are playing.....kinda like baseball.

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    Firing the kicker doesnt fix the offense either...
    can't hurt it either.....5 yrs ago Cowboys keep losing games because of the kicker. Talk about pissing you off. Offense would fight hard get within field goal range of the worse kicker and then watch the ball go left or right of the posts......

Not saying games should be that close but it happens more often then not.

2010 Tahoe Z71
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    can't hurt it either.....5 yrs ago Cowboys keep losing games because of the kicker. Talk about pissing you off. Offense would fight hard get within field goal range of the worse kicker and then watch the ball go left or right of the posts......

Not saying games should be that close but it happens more often then not.
    I see what you are saying but this should only be a relevant issue in one or two games a season. If you keep losing games because your kicker is missing field goals, you need alot more than a new kicker. However, to be close to beating the Broncos or Seahawks and losing the game because your kicker misses a last second field goal, well that's a legit gripe. Though not enough in itself to justify firing a kicker.

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

yep...sucks....just giving us a taste of what Thursdays and Mondays are going to be like here in a week or two. Boring as hell. Last year I started getting into hockey again. I may have to start watching some of those games except they're hard as hell to keep track of as far as when teams are playing.....kinda like baseball.
    Funny you mention that...I've been going to some Predators games...

Navy Blue Metallic

I can't figure out how I go for 9 weeks in first place then get dropped to 4th because the bs games in the last few weeks.......I mean it's like me and KR switch places......

weeks 9, 10 & 12 killed me....

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I can't figure out how I go for 9 weeks in first place then get dropped to 4th because the bs games in the last few weeks.......I mean it's like me and KR switch places......

weeks 9, 10 & 12 killed me....
    It's kind of like that isn't it... Fast and I had been hot on your trail from the getgo dancing the Do-si-do together the whole way. Then we passed you up

Navy Blue Metallic

I'm secretly praying yours & his internet goes out during the playoff's.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Hey, you were in 1st place for 6 weeks. Can't hog it all to yourself forever

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

I say 'boys "should" win against the 'skins and WILL lose to the Eagles.
    Yeah I agree the skins should and will lose but it'll be a good emotional game. The boys need this win to control their own destiny next week (unless philly loses to Chicago on SNF) and the skins will play hard because..well...it's Dallas and Fletchers last home game. I kinda hope the skins do lose because I wanna you guys and philly in a "loser goes home" game.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information