SD v NYG
    SF v SEA
    NO v CAR

Monday:

DAL v CHI

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Thursday:

HOU v JAC - Jax actually winning some games, hoping they can make a bunch of crappy Houston fans feel crappier

Sunday:

CIN v IND
    GB v ATL - I saw that Rodgers said he was going to play this week, but I haven't seen anything confirming the fact
    NE v CLE
    NYJ v OAK
    PHI v DET
    PIT v MIA
    TB v BUF
    KC v WAS
    BAL v MIN
    DEN v TEN
    ARI v STL
    SD v NYG
    SF v SEA - Hope this is closer than Seattle's 'close' game with the Saints last week...should be a good game, we'll see.
    NO v CAR

Monday:

DAL v CHI - Wonder if Cutler will make it back by Monday...

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

The Packers season is pretty much over. I bet Rodgers gets limited play time and if they lose this week he probably will sit the rest of the season.

White
    '10 ZR1

It sure says a lot about a team without their best player, doesn't it? They're probably not even middle of the league, and that's being nice, without just that one player. I am enjoying watching their defense get shredded, partially because they're on the field so much.

'89 Turbo Trans Am Pace Car (Mom's car now)

'68 Camaro - 572 coming soon

'67 Nova - 406 SBC, PG

'10 ZR1

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post
    It sure says a lot about a team without their best player, doesn't it? They're probably not even middle of the league, and that's being nice, without just that one player. I am enjoying watching their defense get shredded, partially because they're on the field so much.
    With just that one player? They have offense line men injured, only 2 starting WRs, linebacker injuries, defensive line injuries, tight end injuries, cornerback inuries. Injuries at almost all positions on both sides of the ball. Although the QB injury effects the team the most. Our offensive line, defensive line and coverage are losing games for GB too. But I suppose it is nice to see the team who has run the division and whooped the Vikings asses for last few seasons lose.

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    With just that one player? They have offense line men injured, only 2 starting WRs, linebacker injuries, defensive line injuries, tight end injuries, cornerback inuries. Injuries at almost all positions on both sides of the ball. Although the QB injury effects the team the most. Our offensive line, defensive line and coverage are losing games for GB too. But I suppose it is nice to see the team who has run the division and whooped the Vikings asses for last few seasons lose.
    And??? lol Trust me - seeing another team with QB issues does not bug me one bit. Each and every team in the NFL has injury issues on both sides of the ball - no sympathy here on that one. The Packers, without Rodgers, suck. Plain and simple. You bunch of jackasses won the Super Bowl a few years ago with the highest amount of injuries in the league, minus Rodgers. So, why is it different now?

It sucks having QB issues, and the fact remains that the Packers don't have a snow ball's chance in hell without Rodgers - no matter how much you want to believe that, or not.

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

New Orleans wins the first game at home and then loses in Charlotte...

Arctic White, red/gray

And??? lol Trust me - seeing another team with QB issues does not bug me one bit. Each and every team in the NFL has injury issues on both sides of the ball - no sympathy here on that one. The Packers, without Rodgers, suck. Plain and simple. You bunch of jackasses won the Super Bowl a few years ago with the highest amount of injuries in the league, minus Rodgers. So, why is it different now?

It sucks having QB issues, and the fact remains that the Packers don't have a snow ball's chance in hell without Rodgers - no matter how much you want to believe that, or not.
    Not asking for sympathy, just stating your "not even in the top half" with one player injured is silly when we can't possibly know that when they have a dozen plus injured. But whenever I get down about them sucking I just look at the Vikings trophey case.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_4tSenCQAArAFm.jpg
    Last edited by Zinergy; 12-05-2013 at 05:20 AM.

White
    '10 ZR1

Not asking for sympathy, just stating your "not even in the top half" with one player injured is silly when we can't possibly know that when they have a dozen plus injured. But whenever I get down about them sucking I just look at the Vikings trophey case.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_4tSenCQAArAFm.jpg
    Well - their defense is ranked 23rd. That isn't in the top half. Without Rodgers, their offense isn't in the top half either. Jus' sayin.

Arctic White, red/gray

Well - their defense is ranked 23rd. That isn't in the top half. Without Rodgers, their offense isn't in the top half either. Jus' sayin.
    Jesus.............. our defense does suck ass. But once again it has to do with many injured players which was my point. I agree we are not good right now, I would agree that the Packers are not in the top half of teams but once again for the 3rd or 4th time it has to do with more than just one player being injured.

White
    '10 ZR1

Jesus.............. our defense does suck ass. But once again it has to do with many injured players which was my point. I agree we are not good right now, I would agree that the Packers are not in the top half of teams but once again for the 3rd or 4th time it has to do with more than just one player being injured.
    Well - we'll both be watching the playoffs rooting for teams that are playing against teams we dislike more.

Arctic White, red/gray

Well - we'll both be watching the playoffs rooting for teams that are playing against teams we dislike more.
    Yea, the league has been upside down this year. Teams that were good, aren't. Teams that weren't are. I have no idea who I am going to root for. Will wait and see the final results for the Playoffs.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

all three of us have had a crappy season. For me it was from the first game. Worst season start in my lifetime. Injuries, rookies, whatever. It is what it is. I'm not throwing away my Steelers jerseys (or the other stuff I've collected over my lifetime) anytime soon though

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    all three of us have had a crappy season. For me it was from the first game. Worst season start in my lifetime. Injuries, rookies, whatever. It is what it is. I'm not throwing away my Steelers jerseys (or the other stuff I've collected over my lifetime) anytime soon though
    I burned my Packers ownership certificate.

JK.....PS tell your coach to stay off the field.

Black / White

I burned my Packers ownership certificate.

JK.....PS tell your coach to stay off the field.
    Are you an "owner"? I've heard that they offer shares every once in a while...Im not even a Packers fan and I would buy into that just because its so cool.
    2000 Black TA M6 - LT's, ORY, UMI Short Stick, TT2's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Braided Lines, and Tuned by Vengeance SCCA and Car Show Approved
    2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Limited
    2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport Premium Hemi - Sold
    2010 Hemi Crew Cab Sport Premium - Tuner and HID's - Sold
    06 Quad Cab HHHHemi - Sold
    99 Hugger Orange Camaro - Sold
    97 Camaro - Sold

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    Are you an "owner"? I've heard that they offer shares every once in a while...Im not even a Packers fan and I would buy into that just because its so cool.
    Yes I am, the NFL has banned the ability to sell teams like that now. Luckily the Packers were grandfathered in since they have been Fan owned since basically the beginning with the first sale happening in the early 1920s.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

can't let the commoners have a piece of the money pie......

Black / White

Yes I am, the NFL has banned the ability to sell teams like that now. Luckily the Packers were grandfathered in since they have been Fan owned since basically the beginning with the first sale happening in the early 1920s.
    how often do they offer the shares? Just curious...

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    how often do they offer the shares? Just curious...
    There is no set time. The last time was the fifth time in 90+ years. They just do it when they want some more money or need some more money. They have done it during times when the team was struggling financially, like right at the beginning. This last time they did it and remodeled certain areas of the stadium. Like they added 20 some thousand seats and more food/beer areas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    can't let the commoners have a piece of the money pie......
    Exactly, the NFL is a really getting up there on the assholemeter.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Irving stadium used to get tickets for $50 for decent seats and a little less for the nose bleeds. Now the new AT&T stadium you can't get nose bleeds for under $300, the stand in the walk way "bar" type seating is $100, the parking lot is $50-60 (for handicap, which is required by law to law). The area you see the team walk through goes for around $500.

All of this is per game, pre playoff prices.

Seriously

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information