NE v HOU
    BUF v ATL
    SF v STL
    DEN v KC
    SD v CIN
    WAS v NYG

Monday

SEA v NO

I'm always thankful for 3 football games on Thursday, if family time gets awkward and silent after eating

98 Formula
    06 duramax

yeah....shame all 3 are pretty shitty games. The only one even close to being somewhat entertaining is the det/gb game. Monday starts the 5 weeks of hell for us. What a tough ass schedule to have the last 5 weeks of the season. Gonna see what kinda team we got. Seattle, Carolina twice, St Louis that even though can be called our easiest game is nowhere close to easy, and TB who's been playing much better. What a shitty schedule. Even if we do come out of those with a few wins and make the playoffs we're gonna be fucking beat up and burned out by the time playoffs start. The upside is that if we can get wins in Seattle and somehow by a miracle of god sweep Carolina we'll be sitting pretty good for a bye.

red
    95 Z28

Yeah, the whole Dallas playing on Thanksgiving thing needs to go away. Just like they can move relevant games to primetime like they did with Denver/KC last week, they need to move the dallas game to the who gives a fuck Sunday timeslot.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    Yeah, the whole Dallas playing on Thanksgiving thing needs to go away. Just like they can move relevant games to primetime like they did with Denver/KC last week, they need to move the dallas game to the who gives a fuck Sunday timeslot.
    IMO the same goes for Detroit......they should flex those games out and at least give some better match ups that time slot. PHI/ARI and SF/STL both are better match ups than any of those other 3 bore fests that will be on. Hell I'd rather watch CHI/MIN than any of those too.

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    yeah....shame all 3 are pretty shitty games. The only one even close to being somewhat entertaining is the det/gb game. Monday starts the 5 weeks of hell for us. What a tough ass schedule to have the last 5 weeks of the season. Gonna see what kinda team we got. Seattle, Carolina twice, St Louis that even though can be called our easiest game is nowhere close to easy, and TB who's been playing much better. What a shitty schedule. Even if we do come out of those with a few wins and make the playoffs we're gonna be fucking beat up and burned out by the time playoffs start. The upside is that if we can get wins in Seattle and somehow by a miracle of god sweep Carolina we'll be sitting pretty good for a bye.
    Im more worried about Seattle than Carolina...we gotta beat Carolina once. It is weird that we play the Panthers like twice in 3 weeks though...that usually doesnt happen.
    Last edited by theorangeguy; 11-26-2013 at 05:26 AM.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

DAL & DET were the only teams that agreed to play on Turkey day when it first started. So let them play........

I'm confused on the SEA v NO game....Several sites have SEA beating NO, I don't see it. Is there something I'm missing with NO?

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    DAL & DET were the only teams that agreed to play on Turkey day when it first started. So let them play........

I'm confused on the SEA v NO game....Several sites have SEA beating NO, I don't see it. Is there something I'm missing with NO?
    Seattle could easily beat us...they are explosive on both sides of the ball and they have home field advantage. It really depends on which saints team shows up...if its the same one that lost to them in the playoffs in Seattle, then we are screwed...

98 Formula
    06 duramax

yep....our offense really hasn't blown my skirt up this year. It's just been good enough several times this year. With last years D we'd be sitting at 5-6 wins right now. Can't afford to do that Monday or SEA will beat their ass. I'm probably in the minority but I'm not blown away with seattle either. Look at who they've had to play to get their 10 wins.....haven't really had a tough match up yet. SF they played but it's obvious SF isn't who they were last year. After that their wins are full of JAX, early St Louis, early ARI, MIN,TB, ATL ect ect. Not really beating top caliber teams there.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Steelers vs Ravens has always been a good game to watch in the past. Hopefully this season will be no different and my team will continue to come out of their slump and will be victorious

red
    95 Z28

yep....our offense really hasn't blown my skirt up this year. It's just been good enough several times this year. With last years D we'd be sitting at 5-6 wins right now. Can't afford to do that Monday or SEA will beat their ass. I'm probably in the minority but I'm not blown away with seattle either. Look at who they've had to play to get their 10 wins.....haven't really had a tough match up yet. SF they played but it's obvious SF isn't who they were last year. After that their wins are full of JAX, early St Louis, early ARI, MIN,TB, ATL ect ect. Not really beating top caliber teams there.
    I remember several times watching highlights of a Seattle win and thinking they looked like complete shit. All of the top teams in the league this year (record-wise) have had some weeks of serious letdowns where you wonder just how legit they really are. This is what leads me to believe it's going to be one of those clusterfuck years in the playoffs where some lame-ass lucky as fuck 5 or 6 seed wins it all

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    I remember several times watching highlights of a Seattle win and thinking they looked like complete shit. All of the top teams in the league this year (record-wise) have had some weeks of serious letdowns where you wonder just how legit they really are. This is what leads me to believe it's going to be one of those clusterfuck years in the playoffs where some lame-ass lucky as fuck 5 or 6 seed wins it all
    maybe on the nfc side....I could see arizona or carolina being that team. AFC side not so much.....I think Denver still has to be the odds on favorite by a bunch to go to the show with maybe the PATS getting lucky again but after that KC has no chance and SD has no chance. Most years I like seeing that underdog team make it but the way this year has went I'd rather see the best teams match up and not some lucky dog team that gets on fire as a wildcard. Superbowl is going to suck ass either way. It's in New York.....in February....how can that not suck. Personally if I were a fan looking to buy tickets there's no way I'm paying that much money to go sit outside and freeze my ass off for 3 hours.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Thursday

DET v GB
    DAL v OAK
    BAL v PIT

Sunday

CLE v JAC
    IND v TEN
    CHI v MIN
    NYJ v MIA
    PHI v ARI
    CAR v TB
    NE v HOU
    BUF v ATL
    SF v STL - This game is always tough for SF
    DEN v KC
    SD v CIN
    WAS v NYG - What's worse than a kick in the nuts? Another kick in the nuts.

Monday

SEA v NO

Jetstream Metallic Blue
    1978 Trans Am LS1

How about last years Super Bowl teams get a home game on thanksgiving?

The Dallas/ Detroit thing is getting old....but it will probably never change.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

in fairness going into the season they really have no way of knowing who is going to suck and who isn't. Like KR pointed out....that ravens/steeler game has historically been a decent game but this year both teams are less than impressive. DET/GB should've been a good game too and it could've been if Discount Doublecheck was playing. The DAL/OAK game was a shit game from the word go. I figure that was to fill OAK's prime time game schedule and to try and get DAL a win on prime time for a change. They'll succeed at both.

Navy Blue Metallic

most teams don't want to play on Thanksgiving.....it makes for a tight 2 games back to back and for DAL it's like a bye week

red
    95 Z28

Most years I like seeing that underdog team make it but the way this year has went I'd rather see the best teams match up and not some lucky dog team that gets on fire as a wildcard.

I agree. And like I was saying, every team has laid an egg or two this year, which is why I think the playoffs will be a free-for-all. Watch, it'll be the Giants against the Ravens... Can you imagine how bad of a game that would be... But if any teams could go on a run and undeservedly slither their way into the playoffs with a shitty record, it would be those two teams

Black / White

It's good to see the ole LSU Tiger Matt Flynn back with a good team...I'm officially a Pack fan for the day.

Navy Blue Metallic

How 'Bout them COWBOYS!!!!!!

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

^ Great game! I was rooting for you guys since the skins are out of it and I hate the Raiders The Balt/Pitt game was the best of the three though...what a game.

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    How 'Bout them COWBOYS!!!!!!
    You barely beat a horrible Oakland team. Or should I say Oakland found a way to completely collapse and hand the Cowboys the victory.

And holy shit the media is trying waaaaaay too hard to make a big dramatic story out of this stupid Mike Tomlin standing on the sideline bullshit The media guys in the press conferences just kept asking endless retarded questions about it. And ESPN is loving it as well.

On a side note: Kenny Mayne, Neil Everett, and Stan Verret are the most annoying people in the sports media world. It's almost impossible to watch when Kenny Mayne is doing highlights.
    this post is meant as a joke and in no way should it be interpreted as a serious or meaningful reply. The author of this post cannot be held liable for any damages, both emotional and physical, that may be incurred from the reading of this post. By acknowledging this disclaimer you hereby release the author from any and all liability

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information