95 Z28

Official NFL Playoffs v Wildcard round

Saturday

IND v KC
    PHI v NO

Sunday

CIN v SD
    SF v GB

Sorry forgot to get this going earlier...

red
    95 Z28

What a wild game in Indy today I don't like any of the matchups for the Broncos next week.

And WTF with this NFC game. I cant hardly handle this offensive showdown we got going here.

red
    95 Z28

Stay classy Philadelphia. booing an injured player. lolz

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Yea, that first game today was ridiculous. KCC fans have to feel pretty disappointed.
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Oh thank God the Eagles fans will shut up now. Especially with the Dallas playoff remarks

red
    95 Z28

So the corporate sponsors bought up the rest of the tickets for the GB/SF game to avoid the blackout. Looking like wind chills could be -30 or worse. I don't care who you are or how hardy you think you are, that's going to be miserable to sit in for four hours. You're not evening going to be moving around substantially, so people are going to get cold pretty quick. Looks like ticket prices are dropping dramatically for that game. And I'm not sure why GB fans take any of this as some sort of slight either... It's not enjoyable to be out in -30 or worse temps for hours on end. Screw trying to be hard football fans and pretending like that will still be fun

2010 Tahoe Z71
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    Stay classy Philadelphia. booing an injured player. lolz
    They were booing because they felt that the Saints were trying to slow down the philly offense with "pretend" injuries. They were right on one of them, but not on the other. That cornerback was definitely hurt.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I'm really torn over the GB, SF game I can feel another just before kick off switch coming on

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Blakbird24 View Post
    They were booing because they felt that the Saints were trying to slow down the philly offense with "pretend" injuries. They were right on one of them, but not on the other. That cornerback was definitely hurt.
    Oh ok, that definitely makes it ok. Oh wait... your location.

The reputation of Philly fans as being the most classless in sports is there for a reason.
    this post is meant as a joke and in no way should it be interpreted as a serious or meaningful reply. The author of this post cannot be held liable for any damages, both emotional and physical, that may be incurred from the reading of this post. By acknowledging this disclaimer you hereby release the author from any and all liability

red
    95 Z28

"No town shuts down like Green Bay" when there's a Packers game. Like there's anything else to do in Green Bay when the weather's nice let alone when it's below 0.

red
    95 Z28

I swear this is all I see during every Green Bay game:

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Sometimes I feel like teams, in certain situations, would have a better chance at winning/going to OT if they let the other team score. Take the Green Bay game for example and those last four minutes tied at 20-20. Everyone knows the niners are going to march down the field, eat up the clock and eventually kick a game winning field goal.

Instead, let them score a TD and put your teams fate into the hands of the offense...which in Green Bays case is their strength. Rodgers would've had the ball with 3-4 minutes left, two time outs and starting from who knows where down 27-20. They'll be the ones eating up the clock and determining their own fate. It beats leaving the game in your D's hands that happens to have a battered secondary. I dunno maybe i'm

This won't work if you have a crappy offense BTW.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

I went 50/50 on this. I really thought KC would pull it off, and I really thought the Chargers would choke. I knew the Eagles would choke and I have faith in the 9ers

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD - Mishimoto catch can, Solo axleback & secondary cat delete, LED sidemarkers & reverse lights, head/taillight blackout, RCC custom badges
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Torquer V2 cam, Yank 3000 stall, Transgo kit, Racetronix fuel pump, TSP LTs, Magnaflow catback, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Philly and GB lost that's all I wanted to see happen

red
    95 Z28

On the NFC side I think everyone (except NO/Carolina fans) is hoping for a SF/Seattle matchup

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    On the NFC side I think everyone (except NO/Carolina fans) is hoping for a SF/Seattle matchup
    I would rather see that match up this week. I would much rather san fran be matched up with seattle than us. I imagine that sf/seattle match up will happen next week. I don't see carolina beating sf and we've already seen what happens to NO in seattle once this year already. Maybe Peyton has a surprise up his sleeve but it's gonna have to be a pretty big ass surprise. I'm not completely ruling NO out because as a fan I can't do that but lets say I won't be placing any bets on that game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
    Don't worry about understanding women. Women understand women, and they hate each other

2010 Tahoe Z71
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I would rather see that match up this week. I would much rather san fran be matched up with seattle than us. I imagine that sf/seattle match up will happen next week. I don't see carolina beating sf and we've already seen what happens to NO in seattle once this year already. Maybe Peyton has a surprise up his sleeve but it's gonna have to be a pretty big ass surprise. I'm not completely ruling NO out because as a fan I can't do that but lets say I won't be placing any bets on that game.
    Never rule out anything in the playoffs, but I think this is one of the clearer cut games in recent history...barring some pretty major unforeseen circumstances, it's going to be a rough day for NO. San Fran has a shot against Seattle only because they know the team so well. I like the Seattle/SanFran matchup alot too...and really hope it happens...mostly because i'll be happy with either outcome.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

if the saints don't make it past seattle I'll be a seattle fan the rest of the season. I rooted for them last year so why not. I actually think NO will give them a better game this time around. Peyton was pissed after the last game.....I can't see him going in and getting pushed around like that again. That being said.....I do think seattle probably wins that game. That first match up it was like seattle knew every offensive play we were running. I just don't see Peyton doing that again. There will be a lot of changes I think. Just have to see how it goes I guess. Win or lose we made it this far so it's been a successful season.

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    if the saints don't make it past seattle I'll be a seattle fan the rest of the season. I rooted for them last year so why not. I actually think NO will give them a better game this time around. Peyton was pissed after the last game.....I can't see him going in and getting pushed around like that again. That being said.....I do think seattle probably wins that game. That first match up it was like seattle knew every offensive play we were running. I just don't see Peyton doing that again. There will be a lot of changes I think. Just have to see how it goes I guess. Win or lose we made it this far so it's been a successful season.
    My step dad was born just north of Seattle, but he lived in Louisiana longer than anywhere else...so he is in a win/win situation this week. I on the other hand need the saints to win...

Since everybody was talking about Philly....

2000 Black TA M6 - LT's, ORY, UMI Short Stick, TT2's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Braided Lines, and Tuned by Vengeance SCCA and Car Show Approved
    2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Limited
    2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport Premium Hemi - Sold
    2010 Hemi Crew Cab Sport Premium - Tuner and HID's - Sold
    06 Quad Cab HHHHemi - Sold
    99 Hugger Orange Camaro - Sold
    97 Camaro - Sold

Thread Information