Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

The official "Im pissed off thread"

Whats pissing you off right now?!

For me its my neighbors who haven't taken down their halloween shit!

Black
    02 SS #8719

I hate the idiots who leave their Christmas crap up all year round.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

my kids jumping on me know as i try to watch a movies after working 9 hours.

white
    99 Trans am

people that complain when i leave my holloween and xmas crap up all year!

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

I feel like bitching about the christmas people too. Its like they're too fuckin lazy to clean their stuff up. You put it out there...take it down!

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo99ta View Post

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo99ta View Post
    Christmas with the Devil....

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

My neighbors for begin ********* about my car being to noisy, thus resulting in me not getting headers. Hell i get yelled at when i change my fucking air filter

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

The undersized 10mm bolt that I snapped the head off of replacing my mom's driver seatbelt in her beater. Not a HUGE big deal, but what a way to piss me off. Only 3 bolts hold the fucker on and i gotta break one. Simple job that took me less then 10 mins to do and now I got whats left of that bolt to drill out in the next couple of days.

People that are rich for doing stupid shit

working in the cold.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Isn't this kinda like the "What grinds my gears" thread? http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69958

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

My fucking toilet. Both of them actually. The one in my bathroom at my parents house, and the one in my apartment. Fuck. Most people have a plunger around as a "Just in case" measure, should their toilet block. Not for me. For me a plunger is as essential as toilet paper. Son of a bitch. Lets start off with my parents toilet. It's a low water toilet, so its obviously gonna block whenever I drop off my corn logs there. And the flusher is annoying as hell. You have to hold it down the duration of the flush for it to work. I use the term 'work' there loosely, as it never actually "flushes" any of my shit away. Then we come to the toilet in my apartment. Shit, I need a new paragraph for this motherfucker.

Jesus Fucking asshole christ. It's as if it was design for deer shit. You know, just a few little marbles. I mean, its a high water toilet, but the U bend in it is such a damn hard curve that it is geometrically impossible for my 2 footer to get around it. Not to mention that it must have been designed for a damn five year old to s(h)it on it. The damn things so small that either my dick is touching the water or trying to penetrate the rim, and if I do give my dick some room, I have sit so far back I'd probably shit on the back of the damn seat.

I honestly don't know what it is. It's like these were design for small girly deer shits... I don't drop a marble and be done with it... no... I take a shit and it goes down in the water, and its sitting there, straight up vertically a foot out the water for a few seconds, and then falls over into the side of the bowl causing a small version of a tsunami tidal wave in the shit water. Where's the toilet for me? I'll tell you where. The airport. I can't wait until I have my own house. Thats the first thing I'm gonna switch out. I'm going to install a damn airport toilet in there. Those things will suck down fucking bricks. Literally, and also figuratively (describing what I have to push down the pipes currently with plungers).

I also drive a third gen.

So yeah, I'm pissed off.

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    My fucking toilet. Both of them actually. The one in my bathroom at my parents house, and the one in my apartment. Fuck. Most people have a plunger around as a "Just in case" measure, should their toilet block. Not for me. For me a plunger is as essential as toilet paper. Son of a bitch. Lets start off with my parents toilet. It's a low water toilet, so its obviously gonna block whenever I drop off my corn logs there. And the flusher is annoying as hell. You have to hold it down the duration of the flush for it to work. I use the term 'work' there loosely, as it never actually "flushes" any of my shit away. Then we come to the toilet in my apartment. Shit, I need a new paragraph for this motherfucker.

Jesus Fucking asshole christ. It's as if it was design for deer shit. You know, just a few little marbles. I mean, its a high water toilet, but the U bend in it is such a damn hard curve that it is geometrically impossible for my 2 footer to get around it. Not to mention that it must have been designed for a damn five year old to s(h)it on it. The damn things so small that either my dick is touching the water or trying to penetrate the rim, and if I do give my dick some room, I have sit so far back I'd probably shit on the back of the damn seat.

I honestly don't know what it is. It's like these were design for small girly deer shits... I don't drop a marble and be done with it... no... I take a shit and it goes down in the water, and its sitting there, straight up vertically a foot out the water for a few seconds, and then falls over into the side of the bowl causing a small version of a tsunami tidal wave in the shit water. Where's the toilet for me? I'll tell you where. The airport. I can't wait until I have my own house. Thats the first thing I'm gonna switch out. I'm going to install a damn airport toilet in there. Those things will suck down fucking bricks. Literally, and also figuratively (describing what I have to push down the pipes currently with plungers).

So yeah, I'm pissed off.

You sir..... kick fucking ass

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

I take meds to not get pissed off.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

So yeah, I'm pissed off.
    This post made me laugh so hard I just woke people up in my house. Its not jus what you are pissed off at, its the way you describe it. They actually to make a helper flusher pump thing for those low water toilets for the problems you are having dude. Turbo flush or some shit like that, saw it in home depot. Dude that muscle building diet sure has its setbacks doesnt it lol

Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

So yeah, I'm pissed off.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    They actually to make a helper flusher pump thing for those low water toilets for the problems you are having dude. Turbo flush or some shit like that, saw it in home depot.
    I'm gonna need more than just a turbo bro, I'm talking jet engine here, people will walk around the side of my apartment and wonder they're standing infront of an afterburner.

Dude that muscle building diet sure has its setbacks doesnt it lol
    Yeah no kidding... it rips my ass to shreds. Hell, maybe its not my shits... maybe I've just worn my flusher out because of using it ten times per hour because of how much I pee with all this water I drink... and also another ten times trying to unblock the damn thing

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

@ 86 IROC-Z

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

86 iroc-z.... A man who's toilet needs more help then his car

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

86 iroc-z.... A man who's toilet needs more help then his car

That's debatable...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast