Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

Official April Fool's Story Thread

Just as it says. Post up pranks that you pulled or had happen to you. Anything to share would help.

My story is we have a friend who is mormon and engaged. Well we told a good friend that she is late, and doesn't know what to do because they got heated on V-day and accidently hooked up. And being as she is supposed to be a virgin until she is married my friend bought into it and was freaking out. She was like how do i tell my fiance etc... drew it out for awhile then told her it was a joke... but being there it felt epic because she bought into every bit of it...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post
    Just as it says. Post up pranks that you pulled or had happen to you. Anything to share would help.

My story is we have a friend who is mormon and engaged. Well we told a good friend that she is late, and doesn't know what to do because they got heated on V-day and accidently hooked up. And being as she is supposed to be a virgin until she is married my friend bought into it and was freaking out. She was like how do i tell my fiance etc... drew it out for awhile then told her it was a joke... but being there it felt epic because she bought into every bit of it...
    oh snap!!!

Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    oh snap!!!
    yeah... would have been better if you were there... but it was interesting to say the least

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

I got my platoon good today when they came into the Bn. this morning I had a Mission/Op Order up for them and a timeline to insert them tonight by 2359! I let them go until right after lunch with their planning and then I told them when i was giving them an update that it was an April fools joke! I am such a dick!
    1999 Trans Am WS6 Black - Forged 346, P1SC (8psi), TH-400, and 12 bolt(3.73's)
    10.29@129 w/1.60 sixty foot

2004 Screaming Yellow Mustang Cobra - Whipple 2.3, Exhaust, & CCW's...My DD

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

I was reading the threads on LS1.com and came across one where Spaz apparently popped another motor.

Man....that one had me. Best prank ever.

Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    I was reading the threads on LS1.com and came across one where Spaz apparently popped another motor.

Man....that one had me. Best prank ever.

the best one ever would be if dan told you no need to help me pull the motor i got it running

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

I walked into my bosses office this morning and told him I quit. He looked like he was going to have a panic attack.

APRIL FOOL'S!

Then we proceded to talk about my upcoming merit raise. Things are looking good.

He calls me into his office towards the end of the day and states, "We've decide to give you a 20% increase in pay." I was elated!

APRIL FOOL'S!

I was dejected......

Now that one got me big time.

White and Orange
    1997 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    I walked into my bosses office this morning and told him I quit. He looked like he was going to have a panic attack.

APRIL FOOL'S!

Then we proceded to talk about my upcoming merit raise. Things are looking good.

He calls me into his office towards the end of the day and states, "We've decide to give you a 20% increase in pay." I was elated!

APRIL FOOL'S!

I was dejected......

ahaha. aint that a bitch.

Silver

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post

APRIL FOOL'S!

APRIL FOOL'S!

I was dejected......

down low... damn

My teacher stormed into class all pissed and demanded that we all take a test because none of us showed up for the last day before spring break. Throws a box of pencils on the table, sets the tests down, and tells us all to come up and get a pencil.

We all laugh at him at first and he flips a shit about teaching us and none of us caring. So we all get up and drag our lazy asses to get a pencil. As soon as well all sit down he yells, "April Fools!". He then told us to get back up and give him his pencils back.

Fuck him, I'm not getting back up. I kept the damn pencil.

Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    My teacher stormed into class all pissed and demanded that we all take a test because none of us showed up for the last day before spring break. Throws a box of pencils on the table, sets the tests down, and tells us all to come up and get a pencil.

We all laugh at him at first and he flips a shit about teaching us and none of us caring. So we all get up and drag our lazy asses to get a pencil. As soon as well all sit down he yells, "April Fools!". He then told us to get back up and give him his pencils back.

Fuck him, I'm not getting back up. I kept the damn pencil.
    jokes on him.. he losted a pencilssss

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

I told my girlfriend I had tested positive for herpes, and acted unsure of how I got it, and told her she should probably get tested too because it's been itchy for a while.

Silver

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    I told my girlfriend I had tested positive for herpes, and acted unsure of how I got it, and told her she should probably get tested too because it's been itchy for a while.
    and how long did you wait before saying april fools?

let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

so my girlfriend bought a cell phone off the internet the other day and it came in today. so I was like well it's april fools day so I took the charger out of the box and put it in a drawer. i closed up the package and everything and even taped up the box again. she came home from work and opened it and was really happy then she realized it didn't have a charger in the box. so i was like really why don't you call up verizon and ask them why there wasn't one in the box. she called them up and they appologized and sent one out the mail overnight. she told me that and I just couldn't stop laughing. she was like well they needed to send me one. I need one for the phone. then I was like well look in my bedside table. she opened the drawer and screamed at me. lol. it was great. totally worth it. I pranked my gf and fucked verizon in the ass at the same time. lol

let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    haha. that's awesome. aside from the fact that one of my friends just got it from his gf and supposedly she was virgin before they started dating and he didn't have it before they started dating. he thinks she is cheating on him.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Well ive got a few...

We were doing a changeover at work and i asked a guy for help because we were 3 people short. at the top of his lungs he said unless you a GD supervisor i dont want any damn orders from anyone! then he threw his hat down and walked out.. i laughed and said he was joking and everyone else said he was serious and really pissed... and about 35 minutes later he asked if I knew what day it was...

Also a bud at work drives a 96 vette and i got that same guy who pranked me to walk around asking people who drove a black vette cuz some damn kid in a black TA smashed into the side of it.. lol

Silver

Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    Well ive got a few...

We were doing a changeover at work and i asked a guy for help because we were 3 people short. at the top of his lungs he said unless you a GD supervisor i dont want any damn orders from anyone! then he threw his hat down and walked out.. i laughed and said he was joking and everyone else said he was serious and really pissed... and about 35 minutes later he asked if I knew what day it was...

Also a bud at work drives a 96 vette and i got that same guy who pranked me to walk around asking people who drove a black vette cuz some damn kid in a black TA smashed into the side of it.. lol
    good ones

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

A friend of mine has been going out with her bf for over two years now. Yesturday, the bf went out and bought a fake ring (like one of those plastic ones from a gumball machine) and proposed to my friend. He thought she was going to say now, cause A) they're 21 and she supposedly doesn't want to get married till she's 25 and B) they haven't slept together (which imo is a bad idea). Anyway, she said yes and ruined his whole April Fools Joke. She didn't find it amusing at all...BUT I DID!!!

Yeah, they had a big fight over that one, but I think they're ok now, thought I don't know if they're officially engaged or not...

Silver

Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    A friend of mine has been going out with her bf for over two years now. Yesturday, the bf went out and bought a fake ring (like one of those plastic ones from a gumball machine) and proposed to my friend. He thought she was going to say now, cause A) they're 21 and she supposedly doesn't want to get married till she's 25 and B) they haven't slept together (which imo is a bad idea). Anyway, she said yes and ruined his whole April Fools Joke. She didn't find it amusing at all...BUT I DID!!!

Yeah, they had a big fight over that one, but I think they're ok now, thought I don't know if they're officially engaged or not...

White and Orange
    1997 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post

ben together 2 years and havent done it? man, that sucks to be him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information