Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O snap!

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

O snap!

I can pay cash for this car.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...e&rdpage=thumb

I'm feeling a little 2v'ish right about now.

It looks pretty solid besides pic 7, i don't know what that jeep interior is about but other than that i think i could pull that off pretty easily. Like I could get that soon. Even though I wanted an LS1 F-Body, i mean I could compensate for that price. You know?

Whatcha think?

White
    1994 Pontiac T/A

whats the deal with the dash pic its from a different car lol

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_94_T/A View Post
    whats the deal with the dash pic its from a different car lol
    yea i know, thats why I said i dunno about pic 7 looks like the dash from a old ass grand cherokee or something. But the Gt looks solid otherwise. what do you thnk about it?

White
    1994 Pontiac T/A

My buddy has a 03 gt and this one def has his interior beat by a 1/4 mile. love leather nice and clean. The outside has nice paint and the car looks clean not overwhelming like some. Looks solid. And for upgrades they have alot out for them. The front bumper on these gt's hide the Intercoolers fairly well lol. Ill snap a couple of photos of my buddies S/C Gt and post them for you to check out. but you should try and find a cobra. the motor is strong in it forged internals. But a nice Ls1 would be great too couple more dollars you can pick one up. but looks to be a solid car.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Complete POS

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_94_T/A View Post
    My buddy has a 03 gt and this one def has his interior beat by a 1/4 mile. love leather nice and clean. The outside has nice paint and the car looks clean not overwhelming like some. Looks solid. And for upgrades they have alot out for them. The front bumper on these gt's hide the Intercoolers fairly well lol. Ill snap a couple of photos of my buddies S/C Gt and post them for you to check out. but you should try and find a cobra. the motor is strong in it forged internals. But a nice Ls1 would be great too couple more dollars you can pick one up. but looks to be a solid car.
    Yea man, I might have to make a call about that thing, looks real clean. Cobra's out of my price range though champ, those things cost a lot i'd get one if i could 4v's pwn. Not trying to spend over like, 8k, so this gt is kind of a good deal it seems.

01 modded gtp

Looks pretty good, but you might regret not getting an ls1

White
    1994 Pontiac T/A

Ls1 will put better numbers down anytime of the day. Even if you pick up a LT-1 you could put couple dollars into the motor and have a pretty nice setup. stock for stock other than gears in both cars my Lt-1 would slowly pull on my buddy's 03 GT. My buddy regrets getting his Gt after seeing what a cammed Ls-1 will do. Even with his S/C a ss With long tubes will pull on him. but if you dig the car it doesnt matter what everyone else thinks. But i will say the car is clean. But if your looking for power Ls-1 is the way to go. Lt-1 and Ls-1 love juice and boost.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Dont waste your money. You can find an LS1 for a little more.

Save up!

light pewter metallic
    1999 z28

hm it looks slow

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Front end looks to be a little off. Might have been wrecked. CAR FAX! There might be a reason it's that cheap, even with the mileage

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    Front end looks to be a little off. Might have been wrecked. CAR FAX! There might be a reason it's that cheap, even with the mileage
    There's some nice spots where the body does not line up. Good eye.

Only mustang I am consider, is a 96 Cobra with 45,000 miles. With a Procharger, installed by a fairly well known Mustang tuner in Orlando... Mainly because it should be cheap on the payments. Plus I can probably put it on ebay, and make a profit. Plus the color is sexy.

blue
    1998 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by Transamws6 View Post
    Yea man, I might have to make a call about that thing, looks real clean. Cobra's out of my price range though champ, those things cost a lot i'd get one if i could 4v's pwn. Not trying to spend over like, 8k, so this gt is kind of a good deal it seems.
    TRADER!!!!!
    S.V.A.T.E.M. (small vicious animal the eats mustangs)

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

my friend has an 02 GT with 4.10s. I still beat him and give him shit every time I see him. It's funny because everyone backs me up. You really want to be like my friend????

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Yea guys, they need to run a carfax on that bitch before I buy it, body does look a little off when you really look at it. Lotta 2v haters on this site lulz. They are not fast cars (well competitive cars) by any means, but you know, there fun. I'd take one if the price is right. LS1's are not cheap cars (for a 17 year old) I think the GT would be a fun car. Get the 5 spd. get headers, exhaust, lower it, make it look good. Be a fun car. Would be a mid 13 sec. car. Which is enough until I can get what I really want.

light pewter metallic
    1999 z28

id go with a higher milage f body. or even just save up more. if ya think about it after all the mods to the stang youll have spent a lot more $ but still slower than a bone stock f body. just my opinion. hey if u like the car then get it! your only 17 once

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by pewterz55 View Post
    id go with a higher milage f body. or even just save up more. if ya think about it after all the mods to the stang youll have spent a lot more $ but still slower than a bone stock f body. just my opinion. hey if u like the car then get it! your only 17 once
    Yea I know, two valves are expensive to mod, you buy 4 cams in the 2V instead of 1 in the LS1. Which is a bit of an issue. Because I do wub that cam lope, but you know, it's kind of a toss up, whatever I find a better deal on is fine, they both look good, both are fun and quick i'd be happy with either one probably will be riding around with bolt on's for a while anyways, whatever I can find a better deal on I'll probably pick up.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

2v=2 cams 4v=4 cams, a set of 2v cams is still over 700 I think though. If you get that gt i'm going to have to go up there and smack you around with the stock sounding farm
    truck. Target master 260hp 350 (Goodwrench hecho in Mexico) for the future win. Then I can build a 408 out of my current block if it is a 4-bolter and sonic checks good in the bottom for a 4" stroke.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

If you buy any mustang it needs to be a fox, or a really damn good deal. When I sold my truck I wasn't looking for a mustang but a friend of mine told me about a 1996 GT vert for $1500 dollars. So I drive it and continue my search for an F-body. At least now I have a car thats paid for and runs just enough to beat the ricers (just barely enough I might add. Damn non PI motors). Be patient man. Trust me.

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

Cheap on insurance because it is a V-6 vin number and plenty of power to scare/hurt you... Seriously I hope not though. He lowered the reserve lower than he asked for on SVT due to lack of interest. Here it is http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...clone-11k.html or the ebay ad

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...STRK:MESELX:IT

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information