Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Talking Now I have the coolest GF

Yesterday I had court. I been pulled over twice in two different occations on my Trans Am and on my (back then before it got stolen Yamaha R6) So my luck has it that I have 2 cases infront of one Judge at the same time. Scary thought.

Ok First I got pulled over on my R6. I passed a car in no passing zone and I only had a permit. So I got 1st ticket for Passing in no pasing zone and 2nd no license to operate a motorcycle.

Then a month later I get pulled over by the different cop in the same town. He claimed "I goosed" him. Which later I found out that when I passed him I reved my engine at him. Go figure. So he gave me a ticket for loud exhaust.

So here is where my GF comes in. hehehehe.

she went with me to court and talked to both of the cops and the 2 motorcycle tickets were dismissed and the loud exhaust ticket was replaced with a parking violation.

Damn, I love my GF.

Ohh yeah I got sex last night as well.

Moo cow f**k milk Demon_Speeding's Avatar

Black
    2001 Camaro Z28

Score. She's a keeper for sure.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

she got a good set of lips on her for sure then!!!

god, that goose one, i remember that story, how fucking ghey

YOW Pookie's gone postal! Motrv8d Steve's Avatar

Black
    1998 Camaro Z28

what a wonderful GF you have! What was her secret with the cops???
    I love my GF too.
    She got up at 3am to win a Yahoo auction for my Xmas present.
    It was an Xbox 360 brand new, for only $410 + shipping.
    As the song goes, "What a wonderful world..."

NBM
    '00 Z28

Hmmmm... Uh, someday you're going to wonder exactly why the cops are so, forgiving, after she talks to them.

YOW Pookie's gone postal! Motrv8d Steve's Avatar

Black
    1998 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by toneloc60
    Hmmmm... Uh, someday you're going to wonder exactly why the cops are so, forgiving, after she talks to them.
    it does leave the mind to wander, doesn't it? hmmmmm.

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Quote Originally Posted by Motrv8d Steve
    what a wonderful GF you have! What was her secret with the cops???

Because she is a COP NYPD.

Black
    91 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by FSANE
    Because she is a COP NYPD.
    If you EVER say a fucking doughnut gobbler is cooler than my girlfriend again, I will E-kill you unitl you E-die. Consider yourself E-warned.

Just the fact that she is a cop completely negates any possibility of her having a status anywhere near cool. She can strive for 'not quite such a fucking waste of asswipe,' but she'll never be anywhere close to cool until she ditches that horrid existence know as "officer."

Fuck cops.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Quote Originally Posted by neat
    If you EVER say a fucking doughnut gobbler is cooler than my girlfriend again, I will E-kill you unitl you E-die. Consider yourself E-warned.

Just the fact that she is a cop completely negates any possibility of her having a status anywhere near cool. She can strive for 'not quite such a fucking waste of asswipe,' but she'll never be anywhere close to cool until she ditches that horrid existence know as "officer."

Fuck cops.

Ummmm ooookkkkkkk

Black
    04 Z71 Burb (sold) 79 T/A

somebody's got an issue obviously. way to go FSANE.

White
    '10 ZR1

Here's my take.....cops (in general) have the "do as I say" attitude, and themselves don't follow the rules....which brings us to this case. Although it may or may not apply....I'm glad that you "got out of your tickets" so to speak....but explain how does that work? Is it just because she "knows people" that you were dismissed from the alleged charges? If so, that's flat out bullshit. Why is that acceptable?

A very good example of something 'similar' happened here in Minnesota. Channel 9 news in Minneapolis did a study on the activities of the local metro police officers. What they found was that a very large percentage of officers were not buckling their seatbelts, and Channel 9 questioned a few officers that they found not obeying the mandatory seatbelt law. When the officers were asked if they've written any citations for not wearing seatbelts, they all said 'yes'. So then the reporter asked them how it was justified that they didn't have to wear their seatbelts....they all were quite sheepish, and didn't have much to say. When Channel 9 news asked the Sherrif of each department about it, he said..."yes, all officers should be wearing their seatbelts"....and he left it at that. I bet those officers got their asses chewed!!!

My point is this...I'm sick and tired of any cop who thinks they are above the law. I fucking hate it. Ok, all done. Have a nice day....and hey, the few hundred bucks you could've paid for your tickets.......buy a few modifications for your car.

Cyclone Grey Metallic
    2006 GTO

Fuck cops.
    Here we go again, another retarded ass rant from someone with the mentality of a rapper.

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Fuck cops.
    Rules
    15. “Cop bashing”

Persistent or purposeful “cop bashing” is not allowed. Referring to a LEO, cop, policeman, etc is appropriate but unproven defamatory remarks or titles will not be tolerated.

Sebring Silver Metallic
    1998 Camaro Z/28

My girlfriend bought my exhaust system for my 2nd Camaro, a V6 96 M5 that needed an ego boost. Better yet she had it shipped to her sorority house!!! Other than the fact that my girlfriend knows and loves cars as much as I do, she is the best girlfriend a guy could ask for.

Future Super Trooper Mr. CarelessAndImprudent's Avatar
    '69 Camaro

FSANE you are damn lucky. My girl just bitches at me every time I get pulled over

Black
    91 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by 91Z28
    Here we go again, another retarded ass rant from someone with the mentality of a rapper.
    Lol, easy their chief. I hate cops, but not because of a 'rapper' mentality. I'm white, born in a small town in Montana, never gotten a ticket I didn't deserve, never been 'stuck' by the man, or anything else. Pretty normal life I suppose.

I hate cops because I see through the BS that is the current legal system. Cops willingly participate in a broken system. Instead of admitting there is a problem and trying to fix it, cops seem to revel in the fact that system is forced to give them much more authority than they deserve. Anyone who willingly participates in something as fucked up as the money machine that our legal system had degenerated to, and then has the nerve to enjoy that participation, is a pile of shit. It's really just that simple. I've written a couple super long posts on here explaining my views, so rant off for now.

And ya, fuck cops.

Cyclone Grey Metallic
    2006 GTO

Lol, easy their chief. I hate cops, but not because of a 'rapper' mentality. I'm white, born in a small town in Montana, never gotten a ticket I didn't deserve, never been 'stuck' by the man, or anything else. Pretty normal life I suppose.

I hate cops because I see through the BS that is the current legal system. Cops willingly participate in a broken system. Instead of admitting there is a problem and trying to fix it, cops seem to revel in the fact that system is forced to give them much more authority than they deserve. Anyone who willingly participates in something as fucked up as the money machine that our legal system had degenerated to, and then has the nerve to enjoy that participation, is a pile of shit. It's really just that simple. I've written a couple super long posts on here explaining my views, so rant off for now.

And ya, fuck cops.
    "Fuck cops" is a lot like "Fuck the police" to me. I'll start calling you Ja-Neatz or something.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

And ya, fuck cops.
    Have you considered not all Cops fall into that category? If the media reported on good cops it would be boring as hell....Today a cop protected innocent citizens from crazy person....nah...we want to hear about the cop that got caught stealing or some such shit.....as Humans we love to "pool" together....Democrats like to hang with Democrats....Veterans hire other Vets even when a non-vet is better qualified.....that is called Human Herding....it goes on and on...races/religions etc.etc....to single out a single group and present it as unique in this "herding" aspect is statistically and scientifically inaccurate. Plus its a violation of board rules. SO lets chill....I respect your opinion...you have done a very good job of presenting your feelings in a mature manner ...however it is a violation as often times people respond in a less mature manner and all hell breaks loose....just food for thought on a gray old January day

Black
    91 Corvette

A good person being a cop is an impossibility. Why on Earth would a 'good' person choose to participate in a completely corrupt and un-just system? They wouldn't. If you are a cop today, it's almost like you are a member of an organized crime group. Wether you commit the crimes or not, your check is signed by the mafia boss. Would it be possible for a 'good' person ot part of a Mob? Probably, but not for long. The heinous acts commited by their organization would cause them to quit, or at a bare minimum show disgust/displeasure with their job. Cops revel in it. They love being cops. They love the authority, they love watching the avergae Joe cower when they approach. It's bull shit, so there is no way a person who does those kinds of things can be cooler than my GF, it just ain't gonna happen. To be a cop you must be a criminal, condone criminal acts, or just be too lazy/complacent to find another line of work. Pick one.

It's nice here in NC, lol. No real dreary action going on outside right now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information