Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Nothing has changed

Kids and I were talking last night......working on one of my daughters friends trucks for him.....my birthday is Tuesday so got to thinking and talking about how nothing has changed. Check this out.....

When I was running around in my 65 GTO chasing split tail same age as most of you fella's here is what was going on.....
    1968 all us kids were protesting Vietnam.....soldiers coming back in body bags by the hundreds a month....we all hated President Johnson....liar/cheater/war monger....and he was a Democrat and all our folks were staunch Democrats...so all us young dudes claimed to be Republicans.....

Job market sucked ass.....jobs weren't paying shit.....broke as hell....

Muscle cars were coming out left and right. Ford/Chevy/Mopar were just getting started with the Mustangs/Camaro's etc. and them sum bitches kicked that ass.....

Rock and Roll was experiencing some kick ass transformation from "Elvis" to Jimi Hendrix and Jim Morrison and the Doors....the Stones were kicking that ass and The Beatles had discovered LSD.....FM radio stations hadn't showed up yet...all vinyl Music was more than just Country Western/Elvis/Sinatra/Doris Day. Thank you God!

Big ol bag of kick ass Mexican red hair was $10 bucks. Four fingers If you got caught the cop usually took your weed and chewed your ass. Paper Acid was $0.50 a hit and was good as hell.

Israel and Jordon were fighting each other and Muslim terrorist were blowing themselves up in Israel.....new thing called a suicide bomber.....we all thought them some dumb sons a bitches....

Martin Luther King and Bobby Kennedy got wasted. Country was fucked up big times.

See any resemblance to 2007?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Kids and I were talking last night......working on one of my daughters friends trucks for him.....my birthday is Tuesday so got to thinking and talking about how nothing has changed. Check this out.....

When I was running around in my 65 GTO chasing split tail same age as most of you fella's here is what was going on.....
    1968 all us kids were protesting Vietnam.....soldiers coming back in body bags by the hundreds a month....we all hated President Johnson....liar/cheater/war monger....and he was a Democrat and all our folks were staunch Democrats...so all us young dudes claimed to be Republicans.....

Muscle cars were coming out left and right. Ford/Chevy/Mopar were just getting started with the Mustangs/Camaro's etc. and them sum bitches kicked that ass.....

Rock and Roll was experiencing some kick ass transformation from "Elvis" to Jimi Hendrix and Jim Morrison and the Doors....the Stones were kicking that ass and The Beatles had discovered LSD.....FM radio stations hadn't showed up yet...all vinyl Music was more than just Country Western/Elvis/Sinatra/Doris Day. Thank you God!

Big ol bag of kick ass Mexican red hair was $10 bucks. Four fingers If you got caught the cop usually took your weed and chewed your ass. Paper Acid was $0.50 a hit and was good as hell.

Israel and Jordon were fighting each other and Muslim terrorist were blowing themselves up in Israel.....new thing called a suicide bomber.....we all thought them some dumb sons a bitches....

Martin Luther King and Bobby Kennedy got wasted. Country was fucked up big times.

Well that's one way to sum it up....but yea I do. I just wish they'd start churning out muscle cars again left and right.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

They are
    Charger/Vette/Mustang/Camaro/GTO ( one more year)

Impounded
    One more and I'm gone....

dejavu

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Dude, you forgot the "All Makes Combined" products. One of my cousins bought an AMX with a 390/4-speed back in 69 when he came back from 'Nam. That thing was a kick ass car. He's sorry he ever sold it.

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Yeah, this generation ain't trippin' enough.

Impounded
    One more and I'm gone....

i did acid one time.....a long time ago.....it was a bad trip....monkeys and shit....

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

No that was ATCharming.

four finger bags for 10 bones....wow!

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

No that was ATCharming.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

No that was ATCharming.
    That war is over

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Aint either. He must die the slow virtual death.

Sandstone
    09 VE Omega Int Dual Fuel

Sarge!

So a "virgin" (VIRGO) like me eh!! I'm a well and truly SSOF (10 September 1943). Children reckon I'm being measured soon for a walking frame!!!!

Good mob the group between August 23 and September 22

"Virgo - the virgin Representing purity, modesty, industriousness, service to fellow workers."

Mike

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Virgos Rock. Us old guys Rock. Australians Rock. Texans Rock. Hell lets Rock!

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

happy birthday sarge. yes i notice some real similarities, but i'm thinking it was easier and cheaper to do some drugs in the 60's then now. i could be wrong though.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

happy belated birthday Sarge.....hope you didn't pass out trying to blow out all those damn candles. Was the fire dept. on stand by in case the candles got out of hand??

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    happy belated birthday Sarge.....hope you didn't pass out trying to blow out all those damn candles. Was the fire dept. on stand by in case the candles got out of hand??
    I bet 1 of his kids had a fire extinguisher handy.....

2nd last of the lt1s EVAR 94z28l's Avatar

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

damn that is quite a bit of resemblence. only instead of acid the new trend seems to be crystal meth and the shit heads around here seem to do anything that the can get their hands on

Black
    00 SS Vert#0540/ 14 GMC

Happy Birthday Sarge,

Not to rain on your parade, but the only thing different between now and then is you dont have hippy fags spitting on Marines in uniform when they return home Now we are greeted with a handshake, told we dont agree with the war, but we support the troops, let me buy you a beer

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Birthday is Tuesday.....Mama is just doing the party this weekend cuz we all have to work/school and stuff......but thanks man.....I have just one candle on my bday cake

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information