Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: nomarriage.com

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Question nomarriage.com

Wow this site just blew my mind, especially the part about only to marry foreign women, man that site is something else, anybody checked this site out.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Sounds like a good site to me

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I just read the "Why Men Should Not Marry" section. Wow. I thought I was the only one who had folks tell me to not get married. I don't want to lose ONE SINGLE THING if I were to get married. I am starting to believe that stuff I have heard about dissolving the institution of marriage. What I have seen in my years of being alive just blows my mind. I go to work and go right home mostly because it is a jungle out there. Everything I see or hear seems to revolve around sex. Sex makes the stress go away. Acting a fool makes the stress go away. Walking around with a chip on the shoulder makes one look more "mature". Jesus H. Christ!! I enjoy being around my relatives because they KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE. Here in NJ affectionate men such as myself are thrown into the "clingy" category. We are looked down upon due to our wanting to love our partners. Oh well. I have been passed over many times. Maybe someone upstairs is lookin out for me. I have NO intentions of changing who I am. I have always wanted to be the guy a woman wanted to be with, but as I grow older, I am seeing the bad side of life. I don't want to be a sucker. I don't want a woman to take advantage of me. Happened once, won't happen again. I want it all. To be a husband and father. My father never stepped outta line as he came from southern roots. He likes to be prepared at all times. My mother is a straight shooter. Born in Puerto Rico and grew up in Harlem. She fought to keep the things she had. They met in college and married and had me while still in school. They graduated and are still married after 33 years. I like being around them because they are a PRIME EXAMPLE of what family should be. A strong bond that can never be broken.

It's a shame that in todays era there are people who actaually think they can use someone else to "carry" them. They could learn from the older married generation who are HAPPY and HONEST.

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    I just read the "Why Men Should Not Marry" section. Wow. I thought I was the only one who had folks tell me to not get married. I don't want to lose ONE SINGLE THING if I were to get married. I am starting to believe that stuff I have heard about dissolving the institution of marriage. What I have seen in my years of being alive just blows my mind. I go to work and go right home mostly because it is a jungle out there. Everything I see or hear seems to revolve around sex. Sex makes the stress go away. Acting a fool makes the stress go away. Walking around with a chip on the shoulder makes one look more "mature". Jesus H. Christ!! I enjoy being around my relatives because they KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE. Here in NJ affectionate men such as myself are thrown into the "clingy" category. We are looked down upon due to our wanting to love our partners. Oh well. I have been passed over many times. Maybe someone upstairs is lookin out for me. I have NO intentions of changing who I am. I have always wanted to be the guy a woman wanted to be with, but as I grow older, I am seeing the bad side of life. I don't want to be a sucker. I don't want a woman to take advantage of me. Happened once, won't happen again. I want it all. To be a husband and father. My father never stepped outta line as he came from southern roots. He likes to be prepared at all times. My mother is a straight shooter. Born in Puerto Rico and grew up in Harlem. She fought to keep the things she had. They met in college and married and had me while still in school. They graduated and are still married after 33 years. I like being around them because they are a PRIME EXAMPLE of what family should be. A strong bond that can never be broken.

It's a shame that in todays era there are people who actaually think they can use someone else to "carry" them. They could learn from the older married generation who are HAPPY and HONEST.
    Things have changed I hear you man lol

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I watched a movie that has opened my eyes a lil tho. Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married. Good flick for any couple. About ups and downs in life and love.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

im NEVER getting married. My parents are divorced, and BOTH tell me not to get married. YES my mom says not to! I've worked as a mechanic in car dealers where nearly 95 percent of my fellow coworkers that were married or divorced told me NOT to get married. You are much better off with girlfriends. They still spend your money but at least that stops when you kick their ass to the curb. Get divorced and the chick NEVER stops spending your money.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I try to be optimistic, but the more I see, the more I realize there isn't much out there for me.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    I try to be optimistic, but the more I see, the more I realize there isn't much out there for me.
    you can get married if you want to. Thats the easy part. The reason im NOT doing it is because i dont wanna get screwed for the lil I have. Make a decent living and I guarantee you someone woman out there would love to take half

The name says it all !!!FAST!!!'s Avatar

Black
    2000 WS6, 2006 G35

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    you can get married if you want to. Thats the easy part. The reason im NOT doing it is because i dont wanna get screwed for the lil I have. Make a decent living and I guarantee you someone woman out there would love to take half
    Been there done that. Not doing it again. At least not for a while.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Yup. That's what I am afraid of 100%.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

only half? Good luck with that.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Agreed.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    There's "your half" and then there's the court appointed "her half", which in most cases is way more then "your half".

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

im NEVER getting married. My parents are divorced, and BOTH tell me not to get married. YES my mom says not to! I've worked as a mechanic in car dealers where nearly 95 percent of my fellow coworkers that were married or divorced told me NOT to get married. You are much better off with girlfriends. They still spend your money but at least that stops when you kick their ass to the curb. Get divorced and the chick NEVER stops spending your money.
    Of course divorced people will tell you that. I know lots of married people that are perfectly happy as well. My parents are still married and while they've had ups and downs I think they'd be lost without each other now. I just got married on June 1st but my wife is Brazilian not American. (yes I've read this site before LOL) I never thought I'd get married either but I'm 38 now not 21, things change. I'm not worried in the slightest and couldn't be happier.
    Last edited by INMY01TA; 07-05-2009 at 05:35 AM.

for you married guys: www.ashleymadison.com,heard about this site last week...no i havent checked it out but if any of you do post it up or not

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

OMG, that is just @$$-out WRONG. If I get married and sh1t doesn't work out, I want it to be on her, NOT ME. If she wants to fault me, then she will be lying her @$$ off. Just covering my @$$ to be safe. The link is funny though:

"LIFE IS SHORT. HAVE AN AFFAIR."

This society is truly doomed.

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Not surprising at all. Hopefully one day my views of women will improve, but so far, no one has been able to change that. They only damper it. No good women are left out there.

Black/Black/Black
    2000 Camaro SS Vert #5301

Been married to the same woman (high school sweetheart) for 39 years. Wouldn't change a thing. Can't imagine being with anyone else.
    2000 SS vert, #5301, triple black, A4, leather, 3.23,SLP lid & D/D, STB, chrome 5 spokes
    USN '64-'88
    #3 1951-2001

www.fquick.com/planemech2

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by planemech2 View Post
    Been married to the same woman (high school sweetheart) for 39 years. Wouldn't change a thing. Can't imagine being with anyone else.
    ^^Should be like that EVERYWHERE.

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

from a girls POV.
    i dont need to be married, all i ask is for love and commitment, i think women like the whole marriage thing because i think they think it guarentees them that someone will love them, which is COMPLETELY not the case anymore. That's why i think women get married, and then stop trying. They got the "prize" they dont need to do anything else, they have a ring and a house...their guy will love them forever.

i dont need an expensive peice of paper, or a last name change. the only idea i like about marriage, is that someone would love me enough to ask me a life changing question like that. i would only want the "intent", a nice ring to show guys that im taken. (which i know is never going to happen for me, so im not really dwelling on it) I dont need the legal side of it, that way things stay uncomplicated. (plus i'll be honest, i like the idea that i can bail if things go south, im not gonna lie. i dont wanna be tied down... im fine on my own if i have to be) and ps, i hate dresses. i doubt id ever be able to find one damn dress in WHITE (that makes u look so fat) that i would actually wear. plus... id rather spend the money on a vacation... not a wedding..

hhhmmm i think thats all i have to say.
    oh one more thing, ashleymadison.com is disgusting, if you wanna not be in a marriage man up and get a divorce, dont cheat. thats whats wrong with society, no one can be honest anymore.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information