Thread: No more FML!!!!

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

No more FML!!!!

OK guys I am officially an over reacting idiot. Had a nice long talk with the wife ...calmly and rationally. Found out that the in-laws are not mad at me or hate me but when they said that they wouldn't support me they meant that they wouldn't give me money because I have a job.I brought up the point that the part with me moving to VA was confusing because I have the job and insurance. the wife said it was in case I could find a great job down there for us both and she would come down, but changed their minds because of my son. So I brought up my wife not trying for any other job. she showed me how much she was getting from unemployment ,which was way more than what she would have at BK or anywhere else. she has been filling out tons of applications for teaching jobs.along with fighting with my sons school and dealing with other crap I didn't know about.

She is also begging me to go back on meds for the adhd. she says that I snap over the slightest things, I don't pay attention and a whole lot of other stuff I never noticed about myself.It was a big step foward in our relationship and a big relief to both our fears.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    OK guys I am officially an over reacting idiot. Had a nice long talk with the wife ...calmly and rationally. Found out that the in-laws are not mad at me or hate me but when they said that they wouldn't support me they meant that they wouldn't give me money because I have a job.I brought up the point that the part with me moving to VA was confusing because I have the job and insurance. the wife said it was in case I could find a great job down there for us both and she would come down, but changed their minds because of my son. So I brought up my wife not trying for any other job. she showed me how much she was getting from unemployment ,which was way more than what she would have at BK or anywhere else. she has been filling out tons of applications for teaching jobs.along with fighting with my sons school and dealing with other crap I didn't know about.

She is also begging me to go back on meds for the adhd. she says that I snap over the slightest things, I don't pay attention and a whole lot of other stuff I never noticed about myself.It was a big step foward in our relationship and a big relief to both our fears.
    my worst problem.... hence my name... i took strattera(sp?) and it worked great for me...

awesome to hear bud!!!

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Thread title brings back fond memories.

Good to hear Tony.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Glad to see that your life isn't fcked anymore

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Thread title brings back fond memories.

Good to hear Tony.

Shut your hole bitch,I am stuck there for awhile it appears

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    my worst problem.... hence my name... i took strattera(sp?) and it worked great for me...

awesome to hear bud!!!
    Are you still on it? if not why did you stop if it worked.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Shut your hole bitch,I am stuck there for awhile it appears

Purple
    1998 Trans Am

I am sosooosooosooo happy for you. It is always nice when you discover you can actually communicate with the person you promised to spend the rest of your life with!!!!

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Congrats man, although I gotta say, your online demeanor never seemed overly aggressive or overreacting.

Purple
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    Congrats man, although I gotta say, your online demeanor never seemed overly aggressive or overreacting.
    SERIOUSLY?????????

Purple
    1998 Trans Am

Oh.....but Tony I love you man!

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Try reading the november thread, i got real nasty in there and a few other places. And you can ask Rich (aka cammedgoat) he seen me damn near rip the bosses head off and shit down his throat. I can get very violent been fighting it for years. the meds I was on(ritalin) made it worse. There was a couple times it took several good friends and a fast car to get me away from attempted murder charges. I was literally trying to choke the living shit out of people and they was changing colors. Something I never want to do again....ever.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by mrwdjv View Post
    SERIOUSLY?????????
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwdjv View Post
    Oh.....but Tony I love you man!

Hey I appologised and thankies

Purple
    1998 Trans Am

Try reading the november thread, i got real nasty in there and a few other places. And you can ask Rich (aka cammedgoat) he seen me damn near rip the bosses head off and shit down his throat. I can get very violent been fighting it for years. the meds I was on(ritalin) made it worse. There was a couple times it took several good friends and a fast car to get me away from attempted murder charges. I was literally trying to choke the living shit out of people and they was changing colors. Something I never want to do again....ever.
    but all and all we still love you!

Thread Information