Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nick Names?!!!

doesn'tplaywellwithothers superchargedblackgto's Avatar

Black
    2004 GTO

Nick Names?!!!

Who here has a nick name? and where did it come from? I have friends with names like "puffy", "Buck","Hey John", "shortie",....ect. Now I do not have a actual nick name, I am commonly referred to as D***head, A**hole,F****er,SOB,PR**k, For the life of me I don't know why...hahaha, For example the guy there "Buck" I thought that was his real name for over 2yrs...LOL. Not only all that, why do guys give names to each other?, I don't really hear women giving names to one another.....hmmm. Unless they are young trailer trash and call each other B***ch. So how about it spaz?, sarge?, where did you get yours, who gave it to you and is it just "site spacific"? Or do you go by this in the real world...LOL.
    P.S. You guys can call me Mr.Forsee........
    Now before you jump on this as being a retarted thread......IT is....hahaha....but look @ the rest of them....not any more "cheezy", (got a buddy with that one too)...than some of the other posts on here....LOL...OK end of rant, or whatever you want to call it...lack of sleep thread...hahaha
    BRAD

black
    98 WS6

My name is Buck and I'm here to fuck

Impounded
    One more and I'm gone....

all my friends call me nando, and my mom calls me ferni.... i dont know if those are nicknames but.....w.e.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

You can call me anytthing you want just don't call me late for dinner.

Black
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedblackgto View Post
    Who here has a nick name? and where did it come from? I have friends with names like "puffy", "Buck","Hey John", "shortie",....ect. Now I do not have a actual nick name, I am commonly referred to as D***head, A**hole,F****er,SOB,PR**k, For the life of me I don't know why...hahaha, For example the guy there "Buck" I thought that was his real name for over 2yrs...LOL. Not only all that, why do guys give names to each other?, I don't really hear women giving names to one another.....hmmm. Unless they are young trailer trash and call each other B***ch. So how about it spaz?, sarge?, where did you get yours, who gave it to you and is it just "site spacific"? Or do you go by this in the real world...LOL.
    P.S. You guys can call me Mr.Forsee........
    Now before you jump on this as being a retarted thread......IT is....hahaha....but look @ the rest of them....not any more "cheezy", (got a buddy with that one too)...than some of the other posts on here....LOL...OK end of rant, or whatever you want to call it...lack of sleep thread...hahaha
    BRAD
    I always figured Sarge was Sarge's real name...idk

Black
    1999 Trans Am

Alot of people call me Rhino. I think it started with my gym teacher in like 1st grade calling me rhino becuase my name is Ryan.

tater_salad
    Everybody always calls me "Will the Thrill". I've had the nickname since I was six, and many people call me that from just my experiences.

All those people can't be wrong...

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I'm the official nick name giver at work. I have nicknamed several guys there.

Mike is now known as Earl because he looks like the guy from "My name is Earl".
    Kyle is now known as "Big Country" because he's big.......and country.

Gordon is now known as "contractor" because he's a temp and wears a name badge that he writes contractor on because he saw it written on some name badges of the outside contractors we have to come in and do work so he thought all outside people had to write it on their badges. Not the sharpest tack in the box.
    Eric is known as sheep f*cker because he lives way out in the sticks.
    Paul is Bald f*ck because he shaved his head before he went bald then tried to grow it back only to find out he'd went bald.
    There's maybe 10 more people that I've nicknamed there.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

My name is Ron, and im here for the gang bang.

I said that to a girl that had gotten tag teamed one night. Needless to say, I got slapped. But the saying stuck with everyone.

My name is Ron, Im here for the gang bang.

I also have about 30 nicknames

GR9000
    GR9
    Sergeant Raf
    Rafferty
    G-Ron
    Ron-bonie(girl gave to me cause she said Im always horny, hence, Ron-Bonie)
    Ron-tonn
    My names Ron, Im here for the gang bang, where's my Rondom?
    ShitHead(as called at work)
    Ronnyboyaaaeee (as called at work)
    So many more.....

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Well I owned a small telephone company in the early 80's......I was a hands on owner....pulled cable and installed phone systems.....I hired a shitload of junkies and drunks to pull cable from Texas Employment Commision.....and through them we ended up with quite a few paroled convicts just coming out of prison.....many of them called me "Boss" and I hated that .....so I'd jump their ass if they ever said " Yes Boss" or " How about this Boss"....so they started calling me Sarge...over the years it got to the point nobody even knew my name....I was the guy that owned the company and my name was Sarge.....thats all the workers knew me by....everybody in town called me Sarge....hell even my own family called me Sarge....still today my old Dad calls me Sarge....

doesn'tplaywellwithothers superchargedblackgto's Avatar

Black
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Well I owned a small telephone company in the early 80's......I was a hands on owner....pulled cable and installed phone systems.....I hired a shitload of junkies and drunks to pull cable from Texas Employment Commision.....and through them we ended up with quite a few paroled convicts just coming out of prison.....many of them called me "Boss" and I hated that .....so I'd jump their ass if they ever said " Yes Boss" or " How about this Boss"....so they started calling me Sarge...over the years it got to the point nobody even knew my name....I was the guy that owned the company and my name was Sarge.....thats all the workers knew me by....everybody in town called me Sarge....hell even my own family called me Sarge....still today my old Dad calls me Sarge....
    Thats a good story Sarge, I like it...LOL

Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar

teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

They call me Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla.
    I got this name once in the navy by a great man named Brandon.
    This guy was the biggest alcoholic on the planet and a bad one too.
    Just one day out of the blue in some drinking session somewhere in some foreign country he called me that, and it stuck ever since. I could see why, i used to try and stick any girl i could................does not suit me anymore as i am done with that, but ahhh the cold old days.

UberTapping Friction Pimp Anthracis's Avatar

18D Cock Diesel
    1999 Z28; 98 SS #2043 RIP

A while back I got shot (WIA)...I was not supposed live. I was on a mechanical ventilator for thirteen (13) hours, but through some grace of god (and good surgeons) I survived. The doctor that operated on me told my family that the only reason I survived was because, "he's built like a tank." Eversince then, the name stuck and like Sarge people don't even know my name anymore, they just call me TANK.
    "I am the executioner. When a crime is committed and the exalted state does not take vengeance nor move to punish, then comes time for the executioner to declare himself. I have waited long enough. The criminals are hereby sentenced to death. By fire. By earth. By water."

BlackCherry
    Bad Ass 67 Camaro / 2010

Special Ed - Sped
    or No Neck Bastard

all for obvious reasons

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Horse Joint

BlackCherry
    Bad Ass 67 Camaro / 2010

Quote Originally Posted by rbob93 View Post
    Horse Joint
    you paid for that one!!

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

I call my friend Brad "Randy" and he calls me Bill. Not sure where that came from, but its always fun when we meet new people because we'll introduce ourselves by our first names and then we start talkin to each other with the other names, gets people all confused.

Zapper2003 is my SN on aol, came from 9th grade chemistry class when a girl next to me said i 'sounded like a bug zapper' so i changed my name on aol to that plus my grad. year, and well, it stuck. People call me zapper now, i dislike it, but whatever.

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

car guys that dont really know me call me black beauty, my friends call me Ash and the ss guy calls me hobbit lol.. dont ask why i have no idea

327-TPI/A4
    1992 Trans am

The nicknames ive gotten over the years....
    Cobra
    GT
    burnout kid
    numb nutz
    two eight racer
    .......................the reason i have a lot of ford sounding nicknames is my name is Shelby......and no i wasnt named after a car lol.......
    High revving TPI........wait oxymoron?

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

in high school i was know as "pagan" and "Spaz"...

"pagan" was due to some old lady stopping her car in front of me and my friends while we were just sitting there on our bikes and pointed at me and yelled "PAGAN!!! PAAAAAAAAAAAAGAN!!!" and drove off... was pretty damned funny....

"Spaz" take a guess... i have a really short fuse...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information