Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

NBM
    99 TA

Exclamation Nick Hogan Sentenced to 8 Months in Prison

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/te...08160509990002

Nick Bollea, son of wrestler Hulk Hogan, was sentenced Friday to eight months in prison after pleading no contest to a charge of reckless driving with serious bodily harm. John Graziano suffered severe head injuries and remains in a semiconscious state as a result of Bollea's having crashed into a tree on Aug. 26, 2007.
    Discuss
    Last edited by KyleLs1; 05-09-2008 at 10:17 PM.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Damn that sucks

8 months is excessive. Hes a celebrity's son. Make his father pay. Thats what they truly want..

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    8 months is excessive. Hes a celebrity's son. Make his father pay. Thats what they truly want..
    I predict he is out within 90 days

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Here's my point of view on that and it's only that way because it's how I would want it to play out if I were ever a passenger that got hurt or killed. If I were with a buddy and he was driving and wrecked and killed me or injured me I wouldn't want shit to happen to him. It was my decision to get in the car with him. I wouldn't want him to go to jail over it.
    I had 2 cousins when I was younger that were out drinking one night and the cousin driving wrecked and killed his brother. He went to prison over it. He had to go to his brothers funeral in handcuffs and a jump suit from the county jail. Now, don't you think that he'll suffer the rest of his life for wrecking and killing his own brother? Why put him in prison over it? Think that's what his brother would've wanted? I know I wouldn't want that for my brother.

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    Discuss
    Not worth discussing

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Here's my point of view on that and it's only that way because it's how I would want it to play out if I were ever a passenger that got hurt or killed. If I were with a buddy and he was driving and wrecked and killed me or injured me I wouldn't want shit to happen to him. It was my decision to get in the car with him. I wouldn't want him to go to jail over it.
    I had 2 cousins when I was younger that were out drinking one night and the cousin driving wrecked and killed his brother. He went to prison over it. He had to go to his brothers funeral in handcuffs and a jump suit from the county jail. Now, don't you think that he'll suffer the rest of his life for wrecking and killing his own brother? Why put him in prison over it? Think that's what his brother would've wanted? I know I wouldn't want that for my brother.

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Driving is a privilege....

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

Meh, I say they should just revoke his liecence for the rest of his life. That'll teach him, and keep everyone safe.

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

i think his parents are at fault giving a 17 yr old kid a 500hp supra.....fuckin idiots......at that age theres lil u fear and the combo of testosterone and extreme hp is a recipe for disaster..............i would of killed myself for sure in my current car at 17 .....shit.....i did more than my fare share of retarded things in my 99z at 21 ...there licenses should be taken away as well as his

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Thats a screwed up situation right there.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Prison sex should be enjoyable for him.

"I fucked Hulk Hogan's kid"

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Nick Hogan should definitely face some trouble for what happened, but I think the prison sentence is extreme. Im sure he couldnt feel any worse about his buddy being in the condition that he is. But on the other hand its nice to see for once that a celebrity doesnt just get a slap on the wrist.

1997 Grand Cherokee
    1999 Firebird.

I hope he gets raped to death. I HAAAAATE that douchbag!

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

DON'T I KNOW IT, BROTHER!

2000 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 A4 - Light Pewter Metallic
    Direct Flo lid, SLP Loudmouth, Bassani Offroad Y-Pipe, BMR strut tower brace, BMR subframe connectors, shift points tune and !EGR

2011 Kia Forte EX A6 Sportmatic - Titanium Silver Metallic

Old: 00 WS6, 02 Z06, 79TA
    11 F350 CC 6.7L

He'll probably end up in minimum security

Black
    35th SS M6 - 9010mi

Quote Originally Posted by mcarse81 View Post
    He'll probably end up in minimum security
    Pretty sure his end will be up either way.

I think his sentence was fair. He was caught earlier that night in excess of 100, and he'd been drinking the night of the accident. It was below the legal limit [had he been of age], however, any content above .00 is illegal. He also made the statement that his passenger was in the wrong for not wearing a seat belt shortly after the crash. What a giant fucktard that kid is.

Hopefully he'll learn a lesson from his experience and won't ruin anyone else's life with his selfishness and stupidity.

G

gold
    2000 honder accord

wow, fucking idiot kids. Now I get to hear about this from every person that is older than me. Kids like that piss me off, because when I decide to buy a fast car(i.e. this summer) my parents, and every one else is going to tell me about this.

bottom line is... he is 17, with a 500+hp car, and he is a dumb ass to start with. Hulk needs to beat the shit out of his own son for letting him have the car then not being responsible with it.

Awaiting Activation
    go on youtube and there are tons of videos of nick crashing cars at events. He simply doesn't know how to control a car with power. He is immature and got what he deserved.

Artic White
    2001 Camaro SS

I say about 1,000,000 hours of comunity service picking up trash on the highway.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information