SEA V MIN
    NYG V PIT
    ATL V DAL

Mon:
    NO V PHI

White
    '10 ZR1

18 weeks in the season, correct? We're halfway done

At least the Vikings first half has been a pleasant surprise - the 2nd half will be much rougher I have a feeling.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

At least my picks for week 8 were better than week 6. That week killed me.

red
    95 Z28

Thur:

SD V KC

Sun:

DEN V CIN
    BTLV CLE
    GB V ARZ
    CHI V TEN
    MIA VIND
    WAS V CAR
    DETV JAC
    OAK V TB
    SEA V MIN
    NYG V PIT
    ATL V DAL

Mon:
    NO V PHI

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

5.0 is NO a token choice or do you really see them having a chance against PHI?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

They have a shot. NO sucks right now but Philly is also a train wreck....NO would get my vote because they're at home.....that's the only reason. Who knows really how that game goes.....neither team is worth a shit at the moment.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Packers now have 10 starters on the injured list. BALLZ

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    They have a shot. NO sucks right now but Philly is also a train wreck....NO would get my vote because they're at home.....that's the only reason. Who knows really how that game goes.....neither team is worth a shit at the moment.
    I think they have a shot too and they get my support this week. But as we all know, anything can happen.

2010 Tahoe Z71
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Don't confuse a team with potential that has blown their season with a team that was doomed from the start. NO is hopeless this year, their season ended when Payton was suspended. Philly is also going nowhere in the end, but because of their talent level and the fact that they technically have a shot, they are going to take as many teams down with them as they can. Vick is also playing for his job in this game so while I agree it could go either way, Philly is the team to pick in this game.

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    5.0 is NO a token choice or do you really see them having a chance against PHI?

Both. They are my token choice, but Philly is playing like shit now too, so I could see that one either way. Personally I'd like to see Philly win.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

On behalf of the Redskins I apologize to those that picked the skins...which was everyone

We suck so stop picking us.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    On behalf of the Redskins I apologize to those that picked the skins...which was everyone

We suck so stop picking us.
    I'm kicking myself in the ass for it too. Especially since I already knew that if I picked them to win, they'd screw me over Other than that one pick, I'm golden so far this week though

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Blakbird24 View Post
    Don't confuse a team with potential that has blown their season with a team that was doomed from the start. NO is hopeless this year, their season ended when Payton was suspended. Philly is also going nowhere in the end, but because of their talent level and the fact that they technically have a shot, they are going to take as many teams down with them as they can. Vick is also playing for his job in this game so while I agree it could go either way, Philly is the team to pick in this game.
    to me they're about equal....after last season Philly was doomed from the start this year too. Has to be the biggest group of disappointing players ever......they tried to buy the superbowl last year and it's really bit them in the ass. I would be surprised if they bounce back from this anytime soon. Reid is gone after this year I'd say which is a shame....he's a good coach. Vick probably won't be playing by the end of this season and I've always been a Vick supporter but he's not getting it done. So next year you have the potential to be breaking in a new coach and QB which means next year and maybe the year after are out and I'm sure contracts will be due by then for some of the other players. I just don't see Philly bouncing back very quickly.....we'll see though.....stranger things have happened.

Reid hasn't done a good job in two years - but I'd gladly hire him to replace Shanahan. Or hire Payton to replace Shanny. The Redskins coaching staff has done a terrible job, and basically Shanahan just put his foot in his mouth about the season being over and should now be ready for unemployment. 7 games left. Please cut Banks and Doughty before the next game, and bring in Ryan Torain or someone similar so the team can finally have a real, big short-yardage RB that any decent coach craves. It's too bad Snyder won't fine Shanahan for incompetence and giving up.

Navy Blue Metallic

Payton contract extension not approved. Could be available for other teams as soon as this season's over.

Goodell: Payton's contract extension not approved - Yahoo! Sports

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell confirmed Sunday that the multi-year contract extension the New Orleans Saints gave to suspended coach Sean Payton in September of 2011 was voided by the league, ESPN.com reported. If a new contract is not worked out by the end of the season, Payton will be a free agent.

ESPN speculated that the Dallas Cowboys will want Payton if he becomes a free agent. He worked in Dallas as its assistant head coach from 2003-05.

IF

Payton was to become available and if he wanted to come to Dallas, If I was him I'd insist that JJ would let him (Payton) run the team and make JJ back off. The chances of either happening are the same as ice water in Hell.

So I'll chalk this up to theater and drama so sports writers have something to talk about.

Navy Blue Metallic

Philly looks like crap, NO been playing like crap hate games like this.....

Odds are for NO....

Navy Blue Metallic

Jones admitted that he would have fired himself.
    I wish he'd fire himself and stay in the owners box.....

Cowboys owner Jones critical of himself - Yahoo! Sports

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said in an interview with NBC Sports on Sunday night that his job performance as the general manager merits a firing. The interview with Bob Costas aired before the Cowboys' 19-13 loss to the Atlanta Falcons. Highlights of the interview ran on FoxSports.com. When Jones was asked to critique his own work as the general manager, Jones said, "I think (the criticism is) valid. We've had four division titles since we've won our last Super Bowl. We've had six losing seasons since we won our last Super Bowl. That's not acceptable." Jones admitted that he would have fired himself.

red
    95 Z28

The Cowboys are fucked until Jerry Jones sells the team or dies. He has too big of an ego to let someone else make decisions regarding his football team.

Navy Blue Metallic

wow NFC East is just self destructing.....

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    The Cowboys are fucked until Jerry Jones sells the team or dies. He has too big of an ego to let someone else make decisions regarding his football team.
    100% most accurate statement regarding sports ever. I have given up on my Cowboys ever being worth a shit again. Jerry Jones is a complete fucktard that knows he has done a lousy ass job but won't do shit about it, cuz he is still making money despite his fucktardnesses. Jason Garrett, don't even get me started on that topic and everyone knows what Romo is all about, choking. Philly isn't any better off and Reid is done at the end of the year, ditto for Vick. Philly has a 3 day window to cut his ass after the season and rid themselves of him and his contractual obligations, so kiss your ass goodbye Vick. It should be a dramatical race to see who finishes dead last in the NFC east, Dallas, Philly or Washington. The coaches of all 3 teams SHOULD be fired at seasons end, or prior too it.

Sean Payton would be utterly fucking stupid to come to Dallas. No one with half a brain wants anything to do with JJ and his dramatics/ego.
    Last edited by Y2KPewterSS; 11-06-2012 at 05:54 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information