kc @ den
    bal @ cin
    sea @ ari
    tb @ atl
    sd @ oak
    dal @ nyg

98 Formula
    06 duramax

game day....interesting games today. The leagues decision to have all these division games late in the year was a good move. Makes for a lot more important games and playoff spots coming down to the wire. I see a couple of match ups that interest me. The Indy game is one of them.....does Indy tank this game to ensure the 1st pick seeing as how St Louis is playing the 9ers and has a snowballs chance in hell of winning or does Indy play to win since St Louis spent all that money on Bradford and will probably pass on Luck anyhow? Tough decision for me.
    Buffalo and NE is an interesting match up too. NE is definitely the overall better team here but Buffalo has a way of kicking their ass from time to time and beat them earlier this season. NE probably gets the nod but this game can go either way really.
    Jets in Miami.......2 weeks ago this would've been an easy pick for me. Miami all the way. Problem this week is Bush is out......that's going to hurt Miami's chances a lot. Jets have a lot to play for today in that outside chance the stars line up again this year like they did in 09 and they slip into the playoffs. The Jets main problem is they need Denver AND Oakland to lose. I don't really see either losing....much less both but those match ups aren't solid either. KC and SD could go in there and win so the Jets are still a live.
    I'm a Saints fan but if I were ever going to pick against them this would be the week. Carolina has been playing pretty solid ball, Saints are locked into the playoffs, Payton is 0-5 in week 17, and if SF goes up on St Louis early I look for Brees to come out of the game depending on how the NE game is going.
    Dallas and NY.......who the hell knows......everything says NY will win this game except I can really see Dallas sucking it up for 1 week and beating NY.

Pewter
    '00 SS

Disagree on the Denver game. I think Orton is gonna work the Broncos in Denver for the way they did him. That plus I am a Denver sports hater. My wife is from there.
    Suspension: Lower control arms (Spohn), Drive shaft safety loop, Torque arm (Edlebrock), Strut tower brace, Panhard Bar (BMR)

Under the Hood: Smooth bellows, Lid, Catch can, LT Headers, ORY, AIR/EGR delete, Poly engine/transmission mounts,

Exterior: Painted brake calipers (Red), Halo “Spyder” Headlights w/matching parking/turn signals (Black)

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

98 Formula
    06 duramax

never saw it

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

So good games so far from what little I've seen

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

WOW!! What a slugfest in GB! Flynn is better then half the starters in the league

Hate to lose him to FA next year (Hope the Bears don't get him) but great too know that GB has a hell of a back up "Just in case" come playoffs.

Arctic White
    2001 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    WOW!! What a slugfest in GB! Flynn is better then half the starters in the league

Hate to lose him to FA next year (Hope the Bears don't get him) but great too know that GB has a hell of a back up "Just in case" come playoffs.
    I'd look for Minnesota, Miami, Cleveland, and Washington to make a run at Flynn for QB next year.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by LgndKller20073 View Post
    I'd look for Minnesota, Miami, Cleveland, and Washington to make a run at Flynn for QB next year.
    I knew he was pretty decent due to College/Patriots game last year but MAN can he put up some numbers. I can't wait to see what impact he has on the NFL in the future.......Of course I would rather have him as a backup in GB

Can't believe the ass kicking ATL started giving TB!

NE and NO were gimmies in my book and didn't surprise me the points they put up

Overall a pretty good week before playoffs!

Custom Swirly Black
    2001 WS6 M6

Shitty ref's in that game. Looks like a trip to New Orleans!

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Shitty refs because of 1 blown call.......haven't you learned that all the "Refs" are shitty in every league

I'll be rooting for the Lions against NO for sure, rather face Lions then NO (No brainer)

Can't believe Cin and Cle are hanging as well as they are with the Big Dogs from AFC North

EDIT: Will give the Lions some much deserved credit, they did put up 40+ points in GB. That is no way an easy task

98 Formula
    06 duramax

playoffs are about to start....should be some good match ups on the NFC side this year. AFC is all suck balls.....hard to find a team that will even compete with the NFC team in the superbowl. Ravens probably have the best chance due to their D but they can't score points.....NE can score points but has junk for a D. Pittsburgh, to me at least, is a non-factor. They're just too banged up to make the run I believe. Pittsburgh is Pittsburgh though and always has a chance. We get Detroit in the dome next week. Detroit can score some points for sure but this weeks game plus the travel and short week is going to take a lot out of them....hopefully. Saints will put up a bunch of points at home so they basically just have to outscore us. Saints are on fire right now so they have an uphill mountain to climb.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    playoffs are about to start....should be some good match ups on the NFC side this year. AFC is all suck balls.....hard to find a team that will even compete with the NFC team in the superbowl. Ravens probably have the best chance due to their D but they can't score points.....NE can score points but has junk for a D. Pittsburgh, to me at least, is a non-factor. They're just too banged up to make the run I believe. Pittsburgh is Pittsburgh though and always has a chance. We get Detroit in the dome next week. Detroit can score some points for sure but this weeks game plus the travel and short week is going to take a lot out of them....hopefully. Saints will put up a bunch of points at home so they basically just have to outscore us. Saints are on fire right now so they have an uphill mountain to climb.
    I agree with pretty much all of this! I have a funny feeling that NE is going to the SB on the AFC side

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Flynn balled today. No denying that.....but with those weapons and against a defense that has struggled against the pass at times, it was bound to happen. Detroit is in the playoffs, I don't feel they were all in today.
    I think Flynn's success is more on McCarthy and the offense coordinator.
    But that game probably made him some $$....

Anyways, good week. Games meant something for many teams. Was interesting.

Navy Blue Metallic

I'll say it Orion, my boys are looking like shit this first half

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Not expecting the 14-0 right off the bat

Custom Swirly Black
    2001 WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I agree too.

Lions will need their 'A' game from everyone while keeping the penalties down to beat the Saints. Need to play perfect to beat them or the Packers.

Stafford is really beginning to show premier qualities on a consistent basis. If it wasn't for the finger/glove situation, he'd definitely be in the probowl over Eli.

Navy Blue Metallic

That's it I think they are throwing the game. 21 - 0 with a min left in the 1st half.... I see no effort with them

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    That's it I think they are throwing the game. 21 - 0 with a min left in the 1st half.... I see no effort with them
    Honestly thought San Diego would do this today to get Turner ousted....

Quote Originally Posted by LgndKller20073 View Post
    No way Green Bay trades him within the division. The Redskins could most easily give up the pick(s) necessary, but does GB have enough needs to sacrifice the luxury of a starter-quality back-up to Rodgers? On a related note, is there any chance the Redskins' awful play, especially in the past two weeks, could get Shanahan's underachieving ways out of town? Plug in a good coaching staff, bring in a quality QB, and make a few other roster changes, and people here will be picking Washington weekly next year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information