Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

NFL: Week 15 Only 2 more weeks left

That's right!! Only 2 weeks left of regular season after this week.

Thur

JAC @ ATL

SAT

DAL @ TB

SUN

CAR @ HOU
    MIA @ BUF
    TEN @ IND
    CIN @ STL
    SEA @ CHI
    NO @ MIN
    GB @ KC
    WAS @ NYG
    DET @ OAK
    CLE @ ARZ
    NYJ @ PHI
    NE @ DEN
    BTL @ SD

MON

PIT @ SF

I left some blank because I'm still on the fence to pick
    Last edited by SMWS6TA; 12-14-2011 at 11:53 AM.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Out of the ones you left blank I say chicago over sea. Oakland over detroit and SF over pit. Although I am not sure about any of those either.

Navy Blue Metallic

Every time I picked bears when it was a close game I got burned. It's happen twice this season.

49's are at home and have a better record at home then Pit does on the road.

Det is doing much better then OAK on the road. Both of these teams I've been burn on this season too so it's a toss up for me.

Arctic White, red/gray

For me its more about how do you think the teams will play against one another, not how are they doing on the road or at home. Oakland is suppose to get 3 key players back this week i heard.
    Last edited by Zinergy; 12-14-2011 at 01:34 PM.

red
    95 Z28

Thur

JAC @ ATL

SAT

DAL @ TB

SUN

CAR @ HOU
    MIA @ BUF
    TEN @ IND
    CIN @ STL
    SEA @ CHI
    NO @ MIN
    GB @ KC
    WAS @ NYG
    DET @ OAK
    CLE @ ARZ
    NYJ @ PHI
    NE @ DEN
    BTL @ SD

MON

PIT @ SF

Arctic White
    2001 Firebird

I'd take SF over Pit. Pit hasn't played well in prime time, against crappy teams. The Colts, Chiefs, and Browns gave them all they could handle. They lost to BAL in prime time.

Go Broncos!

And to touch on what was being talked about in the Week 14 thread, I think the Packers will lose in the playoffs. Everybody talks about how the Saints won't be able to go to Lambeau and play that fast paced Saints football in January....but will the Packers be able to play that same football? Packers are winning on their passing game, which will slow down once the cold weather starts. They won in the playoffs last year @Eagles(21-16), @ATL(48-21), and @Chi(21-14). You can see they barely squeaked out victories when they had to play in cold weather. I think the Saints stand a good chance. I smell upset.

Same thing happened to the 07 Patriots. They had to play in cold weather and that offense started slowing down. Come the Super Bowl inside a dome, they were out of sync.
    Last edited by LgndKller20073; 12-14-2011 at 10:15 PM.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by LgndKller20073 View Post
    I'd take SF over Pit. Pit hasn't played well in prime time, against crappy teams. The Colts, Chiefs, and Browns gave them all they could handle. They lost to BAL in prime time.

Go Broncos!

And to touch on what was being talked about in the Week 14 thread, I think the Packers will lose in the playoffs. Everybody talks about how the Saints won't be able to go to Lambeau and play that fast paced Saints football in January....but will the Packers be able to play that same football? Packers are winning on their passing game, which will slow down once the cold weather starts. They won in the playoffs last year @Eagles(21-16), @ATL(48-21), and @Chi(21-14). You can see they barely squeaked out victories when they had to play in cold weather. I think the Saints stand a good chance. I smell upset.

Same thing happened to the 07 Patriots. They had to play in cold weather and that offense started slowing down. Come the Super Bowl inside a dome, they were out of sync.
    Since you want to bring up last years scenarios, lets review what the Saints did last post season. They went to 7-9 Seattle as a huge favorite and got worked over hard. Saints have never won a road playoff game in their entire franchise history and are not typically a good cold weather team either. Green Bay is more accustomed to cold weather and inclement weather than the Saints would be.

Just some things to mull over there.
    Last edited by Y2KPewterSS; 12-14-2011 at 10:42 PM.

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Since you want to bring up last years scenarios, lets review what the Saints did last post season. They went to 7-9 Seattle as a huge favorite and got worked over hard. Saints have never won a road playoff game in their entire franchise history and are not typically a good cold weather team either. Green Bay is more accustomed to cold weather and inclement weather than the Saints would be.

Get the fuck outta here with that logical thought process.

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post

This is exactly what I was thinking when I was reading Lgndkller's post.

Pewter
    '00 SS

Now that the playoffs are sewed up cor the Texans, how will they do? How will they do with Andre and Schaub out (if they still are for playoffs)? How will they do with both of them back? I believe Mario Williams is not even mentioned to come back for playoffs but could be wrong. Does the D suffer without Wade Phillips?
    Suspension: Lower control arms (Spohn), Drive shaft safety loop, Torque arm (Edlebrock), Strut tower brace, Panhard Bar (BMR)

Under the Hood: Smooth bellows, Lid, Catch can, LT Headers, ORY, AIR/EGR delete, Poly engine/transmission mounts,

Exterior: Painted brake calipers (Red), Halo “Spyder” Headlights w/matching parking/turn signals (Black)

98 Formula
    06 duramax

just gotta let them play the games......playoffs will most likely be better than the superbowl again anyhow.

Navy Blue Metallic

Agree with Orion.

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    just gotta let them play the games......playoffs will most likely be better than the superbowl again anyhow.
    Agreed and as I said before I think the Saints vs the Packers will be one of the better match ups. Both teams have explosive passing offenses. The first game of the season was a good one.

Navy Blue Metallic

GB seems to be on fire, sAints no so much. They are playing good don't get me wrong, its just not the same team as last year or even the SB team.

If they beat GB it will be one hell of an upset.

Navy Blue Metallic

I'm also making an early prediction for the playoff's.

My team the Cowboys will lose in the 1st week due to Romo dropping a hike from the center and the kicker missing a FG from the 20 yrd line for the 3rd time this season.

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    GB seems to be on fire, sAints no so much. They are playing good don't get me wrong, its just not the same team as last year or even the SB team.

If they beat GB it will be one hell of an upset.

I think its more about overcoming the teams bad areas than it is being on fire. I mean our offense is doing work no doubt, the timing and communication between QB and receiver is what is on fire. Most of our games this season have been close, many within in 1 TD. They are usually not blow outs.

Navy Blue Metallic

A win is a win is a win, whether by 1 point or 40. GB is undefeated so that says a lot.

For GB the rest of the season looks good for them.

KC this week, CHI, and last DET. CHI & DET have both been beat with more then a TD and KC really is no match for GB. So I see GB going undefeated.

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    A win is a win is a win, whether by 1 point or 40. GB is undefeated so that says a lot.

For GB the rest of the season looks good for them.

KC this week, CHI, and last DET. CHI & DET have both been beat with more then a TD and KC really is no match for GB. So I see GB going undefeated.
    As do I depending on how many starters we play with. The last two games are at home too. The season is pretty much rapped up. Number one in division, if we win 1 more game we are the number 1 seed in playoffs. Its the playoffs that worry me, but we have a bye and home field all the way through so that puts the odds in our favor.

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    As do I depending on how many starters we play with. The last two games are at home too. The season is pretty much rapped up. Number one in division, if we win 1 more game we are the number 1 seed in playoffs. Its the playoffs that worry me, but we have a bye and home field all the way through so that puts the odds in our favor.
    As I see it, the only teams that have a chance at beating GB is the sAints, or the Giants. The sAints have the offense to play with GB, and I think the Giants' defense could give the Packers' offense just enough trouble to squeak out a win.

I think the 9ers' defense has what it takes, but I don't think they have enough on the offensive side of the ball.

Rewind to last year: People were talking about the Packers/Bears in the NFC Championship last year. The Packers ran the ball more in that game than they had all year(give or take) due to the weather. We all know their strength is in the passing game. That is probably where a very defensively strong team would/could have a chance against the Pack. I think that is why the sAints would suffer more than the 9ers or the Giants in that type of a "weather-induced" game. If you all remember, Mr. Raji was the difference in that game with a pick 6!! (I actually called it)

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I'm just worried about getting past the Vikings right now.....they're better than their record shows. Hopefully they'll stick with Ponder....Webb is the better QB IMO.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information