Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL Week 15

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

NFL Week 15

RGIII benched for the rest of the season.

Y! SPORTS

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Interesting. I wonder how this will work out.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I really wish that other redskins guy was here so i could mess with him

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I really wish that other redskins guy was here so i could mess with him
    they have all gone into hiding...they came out loud and proud week 1, week 2 they were still a little excited, week 3 started to get quiet, week 4 they began putting up all the redskins stuff they have, week 5 they began to question life...same can be said for the Falcons fans
    2000 Black TA M6 - LT's, ORY, UMI Short Stick, TT2's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Braided Lines, and Tuned by Vengeance SCCA and Car Show Approved
    2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Limited
    2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport Premium Hemi - Sold
    2010 Hemi Crew Cab Sport Premium - Tuner and HID's - Sold
    06 Quad Cab HHHHemi - Sold
    99 Hugger Orange Camaro - Sold
    97 Camaro - Sold

Navy Blue Metallic

and yet sAint's fans have a steady supply of Brown Paper bags..............

I beginning to think you guys should start mailing some to JJ.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    they have all gone into hiding...they came out loud and proud week 1, week 2 they were still a little excited, week 3 started to get quiet, week 4 they began putting up all the redskins stuff they have, week 5 they began to question life...same can be said for the Falcons fans
    Non-bandwagon Redskins fans have a thicker skin than most from years of losing. I can't think of anything that would make me pack up my flair for the rest of the season.

I couldn't be happier about Shanny putting Cousins in for the last few games. Cousins has years of pocket passer experience over MV2 and it showed in the few minutes he played last week. He actually goes through his reads, buys time and doesn't have happy feet in the pocket...it was a nice change. I don't think he'll start next year since MV2 is Snyders baby but if Cousins does half way decent it should up his trade value.

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    and yet sAint's fans have a steady supply of Brown Paper bags..............

I beginning to think you guys should start mailing some to JJ.
    We still have them in the closet...if Drew Brees gets injured we'll have to pull them back out we're just happy not to suck anymore.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    No. He has an extra special Skins fan in mind. You weren't here for last seasons exchanges, so you missed it all

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    Non-bandwagon Redskins fans have a thicker skin than most from years of losing. I can't think of anything that would make me pack up my flair for the rest of the season.

I couldn't be happier about Shanny putting Cousins in for the last few games. Cousins has years of pocket passer experience over MV2 and it showed in the few minutes he played last week. He actually goes through his reads, buys time and doesn't have happy feet in the pocket...it was a nice change. I don't think he'll start next year since MV2 is Snyders baby but if Cousins does half way decent it should up his trade value.
    I was being more sarcastic than anything...every team has its fair weather fans just like every team has its die hard fans. I watched and cried for many years as a Saints fan "Mike Ditka anyone?"...but I know a lot of people who are now "fans" since we won the division a few times and won a superbowl...funny how that works.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    No. He has an extra special Skins fan in mind. You weren't here for last seasons exchanges, so you missed it all
    yep....you know who I'm talking about. I forget his nick but the guy was talking a lot of trash last year......now it's just crickets from him. I don't hate the skins by any means. I neither like nor dislike them....not in my division. I just liked how they poured out of the woodwork when MV2 had a good rookie season. Shane is excluded from that group because it's well known he's been a long time fan and didn't really talk trash last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
    Don't worry about understanding women. Women understand women, and they hate each other

Black / White

yep....you know who I'm talking about. I forget his nick but the guy was talking a lot of trash last year......now it's just crickets from him. I don't hate the skins by any means. I neither like nor dislike them....not in my division. I just liked how they poured out of the woodwork when MV2 had a good rookie season. Shane is excluded from that group because it's well known he's been a long time fan and didn't really talk trash last year.
    I work with a guy like that...last year he was beating his chest and literally would not shut up about the redskins...now he doesnt even talk about football. He used to wear a skins polo about once a week...this year, not so much...support your team win or lose.

Navy Blue Metallic

'skins are like Cowboys, you either love them or hate 'em.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

<---- Still waiting (and waiting, and waiting...) on the Raiders to pull a rabbit out of their hat.

Laugh all you want, every team makes a comeback at some point.

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    <---- Still waiting (and waiting, and waiting...) on the Raiders to pull a rabbit out of their hat.

It's called "A new season"

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post

they made a come back against the Bucs a while back right...? Well...they made it to the superbowl anyway...

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Good ole clovenhooves

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

no homo

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Good ole clovenhooves
    Yeahhhh that's the guy. I did a lot of facepalming reading his posts.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

ok....since we're on the subject here's my current bitch with the redskins.....well.....not so much with them as the media that covers them. Out of the last 48 hours nfl network has spend 46 of them talking about the skins benching MV2. Good call? Bad call? Is there hidden meaning behind it? blah blah blah. Guess what? They're fucking 3-10 it doesn't matter......they can phone in the rest of the games because it absolutely doesn't matter if they win or not so why are you spending 46 hours talking about them benching their QB who's played like shit all year?

Black / White

ok....since we're on the subject here's my current bitch with the redskins.....well.....not so much with them as the media that covers them. Out of the last 48 hours nfl network has spend 46 of them talking about the skins benching MV2. Good call? Bad call? Is there hidden meaning behind it? blah blah blah. Guess what? They're fucking 3-10 it doesn't matter......they can phone in the rest of the games because it absolutely doesn't matter if they win or not so why are you spending 46 hours talking about them benching their QB who's played like shit all year?
    Its because its RG3...YOU DONT UNDERSTAND MANNNN! IT'S RG FUGGIN 3 DUDE!!!

Im with you...they have written the season off and Mike Shanahan is trying something new to attempt to pull out a win. I do not buy for one second that this is just to keep RG3 from getting hurt because last season RG3 should not have been playing and he played him anyway and damn near ended his career...

2010 Tahoe Z71
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V

I think we're using the wrong moniker for MV2. You know who this whole saga really reminds me of? Donovan McNabb. Same thing...big deal coming out of college, team bet the farm on him, really promising start, then fizzled out and was up and down his whole career. Same build, same style of play...same division even. Though I think Washington fans would say "i'd take that anyway" as McNabb gave Philly it's best years of the Super Bowl era.

Anyone agree?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information