@Arizona vs New Orleans
    @San Diego vs Detroit
    @Denver vs Baltimore
    Cincinnati vs @Oakland
    @Tampa Bay vs Tennessee
    @Dallas vs New York (NYG)
    Philadelphia vs @Atlanta
    Minnesota vs @San Francisco

Jeff is asleep behind the wheel this week I think so here's the week 1 match ups. First game kicks off tonight with the Pats gut stomping the Steelers (sorry Dena).

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    @New England vs Pittsburgh
    Indianapolis vs @Buffalo
    Green Bay vs @Chicago
    Seattle vs @St. Louis
    @New York (NYJ) vs Cleveland
    Miami vs @Washington
    Carolina vs @Jacksonville
    @Houston vs Kansas City
    @Arizona vs New Orleans
    @San Diego vs Detroit
    @Denver vs Baltimore
    Cincinnati vs @Oakland
    @Tampa Bay vs Tennessee
    @Dallas vs New York (NYG)
    Philadelphia vs @Atlanta
    Minnesota vs @San Francisco

Jeff is asleep behind the wheel this week I think so here's the week 1 match ups. First game kicks off tonight with the Pats gut stomping the Steelers (sorry Dena).
    I thought it was Scott asleep!
    Last edited by FasstChevys; 09-10-2015 at 06:50 AM.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

you're right.....it's Scott that does the weekly stuff. Jeff is too busy screwing people out of their life's savings......he's a lawyer you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
    Don't worry about understanding women. Women understand women, and they hate each other

98 Formula
    06 duramax

may want to recheck that first pick Pats are 15-1 at home the last 2 seasons and half of Pittsburgh's team is serving out suspensions. Seems like someone from the Pats was supposed to be suspended too but I forget who it was.....seems it was in the news at some point during the off season. Did that suspension stick?

I do like your buffalo pick. Some people are going to be caught sleeping on them this year. Their D is bad ass so they won't need a ton of points to win games which is good because they have a fat ??? at QB right now. Tyrod looked solid in preseason but that's preseason.

I took NO but only because I'm a fan. I have no idea what team shows up to that game but I know our D is pretty shitty and even though ARZ has Palmer I'm sure he'll be able to complete some passes and they have some WR threats. I would probably take ARZ in that game if I wasn't a Saints fan.

I like the Oak pick too but it's hard to pick a loser team like Oak. Cinci has looked like warmed over shit though. It may be Oak's only win this year.

Tampa is gonna be better than people think.....I have them beating Tenn. mainly because it's in Tampa.

Minn is in the same category as Oak.....not sure if they know how to win yet. San Fran is a train wreck but they still have good players in some key positions. Most likely enough to barely get by Minn.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

you're right.....it's Scott that does the weekly stuff. Jeff is too busy screwing people out of their life's savings......he's a lawyer you know.
    Sorry.....guys back pain has me out of it this week.

Does it even matter this week almost all but 2 games are automatic wins....

Do you know something I can't see on the ARZ vs NO game Orion? NO is not favored to win at all. I hate picking ARZ they always piss me off, I'm better at picking if the team they are play is really bad or really good. They (ARZ) will win games that they shouldn't and lose games that makes you you ass off. Every time they play DAL I get pissed.

White
    '10 ZR1

may want to recheck that first pick Pats are 15-1 at home the last 2 seasons and half of Pittsburgh's team is serving out suspensions. Seems like someone from the Pats was supposed to be suspended too but I forget who it was.....seems it was in the news at some point during the off season. Did that suspension stick?

I do like your buffalo pick. Some people are going to be caught sleeping on them this year. Their D is bad ass so they won't need a ton of points to win games which is good because they have a fat ??? at QB right now. Tyrod looked solid in preseason but that's preseason.

I took NO but only because I'm a fan. I have no idea what team shows up to that game but I know our D is pretty shitty and even though ARZ has Palmer I'm sure he'll be able to complete some passes and they have some WR threats. I would probably take ARZ in that game if I wasn't a Saints fan.

I like the Oak pick too but it's hard to pick a loser team like Oak. Cinci has looked like warmed over shit though. It may be Oak's only win this year.

Tampa is gonna be better than people think.....I have them beating Tenn. mainly because it's in Tampa.

Minn is in the same category as Oak.....not sure if they know how to win yet. San Fran is a train wreck but they still have good players in some key positions. Most likely enough to barely get by Minn.
    Brain fart on the Pats pick - I thought the game was in Pittsburgh. (pick changed)

Buffalo's defense is going to be good. 3 out of the front 4 are Pro Bowlers (I think).

I might have to switch my NO pick too - they usually don't play as well outside, and on grass.

The Oakland pick was only because they're at home.

I think it's a coin flip on TB & Ten -

I think Minnesota is much improved - but have much to prove. I do think they'll beat SF because of the mentioned issues they have.

Navy Blue Metallic

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Sorry.....guys back pain has me out of it this week.

Does it even matter this week almost all but 2 games are automatic wins....

Do you know something I can't see on the ARZ vs NO game Orion? NO is not favored to win at all. I hate picking ARZ they always piss me off, I'm better at picking if the team they are play is really bad or really good. They (ARZ) will win games that they shouldn't and lose games that makes you you ass off. Every time they play DAL I get pissed.
    ARZ has a pretty good defense and they're at home. The saints offensively will always do well but as far as WR they're in a pretty fucking sad state......they called me 2 weeks ago to see if I would play WR. CJ Spiller is out for another week or two it looks like. Defensively they're going to be terrible. I would love to be proven wrong but I have them as a 6-10 or 7-9 team.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

about like most weeks.....I was right on some and wrong on some. I kinda had that feeling going into the arz game the saints weren't going to do well. Can't take that much offense out of a team with a shitty D and expect good results. Dallas is fucking this game up tonight.

Navy Blue Metallic

was that......

I got so pissed I turned it off and watch Fear the Walking Dead. Came back for the last 5 mins and thought yup...this sucks...almost turned it off.

White
    '10 ZR1

12 picks of the 14 right so far. Not bad.

'89 Turbo Trans Am Pace Car (Mom's car now)

'68 Camaro - 572 coming soon

'67 Nova - 406 SBC, PG

'10 ZR1

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I'm sitting on 10. Oakland surprised me. I figured at home and against Cinci they had a shot there. KC got me too......I need to look at the highlights and see if they're that good or Hou is that bad. Tenn trounced on TB which was surprising but when I see Winston's stats it's not that surprising. Everyone missed the Seattle game and at some point I took ARZ over NO so I did at least one smart thing last week

It's a long season. If you can average 11 or 12 every week you'll be there at the end picking for the win. I won the league I'm in last year with 18x I think counting playoffs. After bye weeks start you don't have as many possible points so that's when it's important to stay consistent.

Navy Blue Metallic

Ok....ya'll can no longer say Cowboys are the the soul kings of bone head plays anymore.

Between Seahawks not running the last play in the SB last yr and this it's say to say it's all over the league now.

Giant's Jennings told not to score

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...145120015.html

but that won't stop any of you.....

White
    '10 ZR1

I'm sitting on 10. Oakland surprised me. I figured at home and against Cinci they had a shot there. KC got me too......I need to look at the highlights and see if they're that good or Hou is that bad. Tenn trounced on TB which was surprising but when I see Winston's stats it's not that surprising. Everyone missed the Seattle game and at some point I took ARZ over NO so I did at least one smart thing last week

It's a long season. If you can average 11 or 12 every week you'll be there at the end picking for the win. I won the league I'm in last year with 18x I think counting playoffs. After bye weeks start you don't have as many possible points so that's when it's important to stay consistent.
    The Oakland game would've been a little different with Carr in the entire game, but he got knocked out - and there went their entire chance. I still don't think they would've won.

KC just might be that good - we know they have a good coach.

I am surprised Tennesse beat TB that badly -

I did hesitate in picking Seattle, but you still "have" to pick them I guess...

....I'm also surprised you switched your pick to AZ didn't see that one coming!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Ok....ya'll can no longer say Cowboys are the the soul kings of bone head plays anymore.

Between Seahawks not running the last play in the SB last yr and this it's say to say it's all over the league now.

Giant's Jennings told not to score

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...145120015.html

but that won't stop any of you.....
    maybe but if you watch that 2nd down he wasn't scoring whether he wanted to or not......looks like he cut to the hole and about 4 cowboys stuffed him.

Navy Blue Metallic

I'm all honest here...Cowboys should have lost it. Look like they didn't do crap for the starters in preseason. Well they didn't.

White
    '10 ZR1

It's possible the Vikes are the worst team in the league. Wow - that was as bad of a performance as I've seen out of them in a long time. Disappointing.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

That was a horrible game to watch from both sides. Yeah, the Vikings were obviously worse than San Fran but holy shit I thought it was never going to end.

Of course both teams will look like superstar offenses when they play the Packers cause our defense allows 800 yards a game.
    Last edited by Zinergy; 09-15-2015 at 06:10 AM.

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    That was a horrible game to watch from both sides. Yeah, the Vikings were obviously worse than San Fran but holy shit I thought it was never going to end.

Of course both teams will look like superstar offenses when they play the Packers cause our defense allows 800 yards a game.
    I understand it's only one game - but holy cow. We've got a LONG way to go. I have a feeling that I will likely be getting a lot more intoxicated than usual each game day this year.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post

Obviously not if Cutler still couldn't get a win

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information