Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL Playoffs

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

NFL Playoffs

KC destroys the Texans. Texans QB looked pretty darn bad.

Cin vs Pit. Game looked like an street brawl. I don't think I would have thrown the flag for the hit. Yea he hit him in the helmet but did it with his shoulder. I do understand that in today's NFL that hitting a receiver like that in the head is a penalty but it basically handed PIT the game. Then in true dumbass fashion the CIN defense takes it upon themselves to F$%^ with the training staff coming to pick up their clearly injured player. If I was the coach of CIN I probably would have just started hitting my defense in the ribs with a baseball bat after the game.

MIN VS SEA. Very close game, defenses doing their stuff, offense.... not so much. People can't stop talking about the Wilson fumble/ deep pass to Lockett but really he did little that game. Min has that game in the bag and missssssssss. Laces out DAN!!!!! Finkle is Walsh, Walsh is Finkle?

GB VS WAS. First points of the game... a safety. Then a field goal, then a TD. Packers had 11 yards the first quarter I think. I was just thinking to myself "Ohhh it looks like their last 5+ games". Then 17 unanswered points by GB and the Redskins never really got back into it.
    Last edited by Zinergy; 01-11-2016 at 10:35 AM.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

it's a weird year in the NFL....there's really no teams out there this year I would consider "good". Some are just less shitty than others. Pats probably have the best chance if they can get out of the funk they've been in the last couple weeks. I wouldn't mind seeing a KC vs AZ superbowl only because it would be something different. My dad rooted for KC so I have a small dog in that fight but not much. Shitsburgh would be a worse match up for NE this week than KC I think. Hope Seattle beats Carolina but then loses to GB or AZ the next game. Wouldn't mind seeing pittsburgh beat denver but I don't see that happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
    Don't worry about understanding women. Women understand women, and they hate each other

blue
    1999 TransAm

I watched the bengals v. steelers game, ..it was the most despicable show of thug v. thug action I can recall in a football game... I couldn't believe how out of control and stupid some of the bengals players were, shooting themselves in the foot w/ under a minute and a half in the game, ahead by one... bengals fans should take a hard look at their "loyalty" to the team/brand, ...their foolhardy to support that team IMO, ...a head coach should have control of his players...

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Yeah, I thought I posted in here already. Burfict has a history of being a dick fuck.

blue
    1999 TransAm

what's striking to me is; where's the "professionalism" in pro sports gone?...

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    what's striking to me is; where's the "professionalism" in pro sports gone?...
    there are some good guys in the league that do good things.......the POS guys I think are the minority. They just get plenty of publicity when they act like assholes.

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    there are some good guys in the league that do good things.......the POS guys I think are the minority. They just get plenty of publicity when they act like assholes.
    i'd like to see a change where "fans" start demanding changes, enough of the thug-life POS's, ...so, stop buying merchandise and stop going to games, and stop paying for their stadiums!

...as you can tell, I don't have respect for many of these so-called "professional" athletes...

red
    95 Z28

Just happy denver got away with a win after pretty lackluster play. Also happy to see Seattle lose.

Next week Arizona gets killed either way and Denver does too if they play badly again. Denver has a shot if they show up, especially at home.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    i'd like to see a change where "fans" start demanding changes, enough of the thug-life POS's, ...so, stop buying merchandise and stop going to games, and stop paying for their stadiums!

...as you can tell, I don't have respect for many of these so-called "professional" athletes...
    When stadiums are getting funded with tax dollars peo p le don't have much say these days
    83 Thunderturd even bigger turd probably LQ4 4L80 swap at some point
    the guys here know how to find a nekkid chick farting into a cake but 2+2 stumps the shit out of 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    My brain must be defective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Says the king of mockery and shit talking

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

At this point I just want to see Peyton Manning win one and retire...think he deserves it "assuming they play well" and its what a lot of people want to see. He's one of the all time greats so seeing him go out on top would be nice.
    2000 Black TA M6 - LT's, ORY, UMI Short Stick, TT2's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Braided Lines, and Tuned by Vengeance SCCA and Car Show Approved
    2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Limited
    2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport Premium Hemi - Sold
    2010 Hemi Crew Cab Sport Premium - Tuner and HID's - Sold
    06 Quad Cab HHHHemi - Sold
    99 Hugger Orange Camaro - Sold
    97 Camaro - Sold

98 Formula
    06 duramax

it's kinda cool how you guys think anyone but the Patriots will win the superbowl.

Arctic White, red/gray

The Packer game was fun to watch... you know until they left Fitzgerald 30 yards open and he ran it down the field in one play in OT. But that's how the Packers D has been all season. Pretty good and consistent and except for the blown big plays which has plagued our secondary all year.

I'm rooting for Arizona at this point but wouldn't mind seeing NC win.

Black / White

it's kinda cool how you guys think anyone but the Patriots will win the superbowl.
    I didn't say they wont win...just said it would be nice to see Peyton Manning win another on and retire. He's go the toughest path by far right now imo.

Arctic White, red/gray

Does he? It's not like Carolina is a bad team.

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    Does he? It's not like Carolina is a bad team.
    I can't think of a good time to face a guy who has made you his bitch for years and years...IE Peyton vs Brady.

Arctic White, red/gray

If there is somebody who has made you their bitch there is only one way to get out of that situation. Beat his ass.

2010 Tahoe Z71
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V

Newsflash - the Patriots are the third best team remaining. Both the Panthers and Cardinals would school them if they played today. I won't be surprised at all to see the Broncos edge them out this weekend in fact. The home team has won every single Manning vs. Brady playoff matchup ever. Peyton may be weaker than he's ever been, but he has arguably the best team around him that he's ever had in past matchups. If this were in Foxboro then I don't think the Broncos would have a chance, but at home, this time, I actually give them a slight edge.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

I figure it depends on how much air they can get away with letting out of the ball...
    67 Camaro: K-K + 797-z (look it up), 454/Th400/4.10 12-bolt = 6mpg, PS/PDB/PW tilt, tach, gauges...

2005 Corvette LS2/M6 Magnetic Red Metallic (What else would it be?) w/ Cashmere interior

2002 Z28: NBM/Tan, MTI smooth lid, smooth bellows, !AIR, !cats, 1-3/4" QTP SS LT's, 2-1/2" TD's with X-pipe, MagnaFlows dumped at axle, custom welded SFC's, MidWest Chassis body mount adjustable T/A, 3400 stall, 3.23 gears (was 2.73). Tuned: 343rwhp/357rwt (before TD's). Best: 12.559 @ 108+, 1.73 60' @ 3500' DA w/MT ET Street DR's.

Carbon footprint? CLOWN SHOE!

red
    95 Z28

The Broncos have been woefully inconsistent. That offense can score points. They just seem to do it in streaks followed by horrible halfs where they can't score at all.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

I would like to see a SB50 match-up between the Denver Mannings and the Carolina Newtons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information