Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

98 Formula
    06 duramax

NFL off season news and transactions......

This should start to get some traffic here soon. What moves are your teams making? Except for the cowboys....no one gives a shit what they're doing.

Jimmy Graham got the franchise tag but it's the tag that allows them to deal him if need be. Reportedly the Saints will trade him for 2 first round picks. Graham is a bad ass but for 2 first round picks and what he's asking money wise ($12M per year) it wouldn't bother me to see him go. Any TE is going to do well in our system and Graham definitely has some weaknesses. I kinda hope they do deal him. We could use a lot of help in other areas. We need a true 1 WR and we need CB and Safety help. I look for them to release or trade Pierre Thomas unless he takes a pay cut. We've already released Roman Harper, Will Smith, Vilma, and 1 other washed up player.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

NFL off season news and transactions......

please God have JJones step down from the team......
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/f7/my-6-liter-build-174257/

http://www.ls1.com/forums/f8/my-8-8-rear-build-165553/

6.0L Block - Forged 403ci , Polluter Stg3 Cam, FAST 102mm Intake, NW102 TB, MSD wires, NGK TR6 plugs, Truck Coil Packs, LS3 Fuel Injectors, CC Pacesetter LT Headers, TS&P ORY, QTP e-Cutout, Magnaflow Muffler, 104mm Air Lid & Line Lock, Catch Can, Stage 2 T56 w/Viper shaft, PRO 5.0 Shifter, Tick MC, SPEC Stg3+ Clutch, QT SFI BH, MWC DSL, Full UMI Performance Suspension, Belstein Shocks, Hotchkis Springs (1" Drop), YR1 Snowflake Wheels wrapped in NT555 tires & Custom Fab Ford 8.8 rear w/Wavetrac Diff 3.73 Yukon Gears, WSQ Hood, 3"CM Strange Eng Drive Shaft.

00 FB Vert - Stock

78 FB - Just getting started......

Horsepower never lies, but is often lied about!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    please God have JJones step down from the team......
    you mean die right? That's the only way it'll happen. I'm sure he's groomed his son to be just as shitty as he is. You really need him to go broke and have to sell the team to someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
    Don't worry about understanding women. Women understand women, and they hate each other

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    This should start to get some traffic here soon. What moves are your teams making? Except for the cowboys....no one gives a shit what they're doing.

Jimmy Graham got the franchise tag but it's the tag that allows them to deal him if need be. Reportedly the Saints will trade him for 2 first round picks. Graham is a bad ass but for 2 first round picks and what he's asking money wise ($12M per year) it wouldn't bother me to see him go. Any TE is going to do well in our system and Graham definitely has some weaknesses. I kinda hope they do deal him. We could use a lot of help in other areas. We need a true 1 WR and we need CB and Safety help. I look for them to release or trade Pierre Thomas unless he takes a pay cut. We've already released Roman Harper, Will Smith, Vilma, and 1 other washed up player.
    did you see that Jarvis Landry from LSU wants to go to the saints?
    2000 Black TA M6 - LT's, ORY, UMI Short Stick, TT2's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Braided Lines, and Tuned by Vengeance SCCA and Car Show Approved
    2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Limited
    2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport Premium Hemi - Sold
    2010 Hemi Crew Cab Sport Premium - Tuner and HID's - Sold
    06 Quad Cab HHHHemi - Sold
    99 Hugger Orange Camaro - Sold
    97 Camaro - Sold

98 Formula
    06 duramax

It'll be tough to make that happen I bet......my guess is we go D with our first pick and then our next pick is at 58th. He won't be around for that one. With Greer being released we need a solid CB but most of the mocks I've seen have us taking a DE at 27. We have quite a few needs in several areas. Some OL help would be nice too but that'll have to be a late round gem.

red
    95 Z28

Denver needs OL and DL help, as well as defensive secondary. Also some important players we need to consider resigning. There's some question if we'll sign Eric Decker back up. He's a great player, but needs to toughen up. A few other defensive players as well, although I cant think of their names right now.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    Denver needs OL and DL help, as well as defensive secondary. Also some important players we need to consider resigning. There's some question if we'll sign Eric Decker back up. He's a great player, but needs to toughen up. A few other defensive players as well, although I cant think of their names right now.
    I saw earlier this week that Manning passed his neck physical so his money this year is guaranteed.

Navy Blue Metallic

Dallas has some serious salary cap issues this yr. D Ware & Austin getting traded is a real possibility. That would kill any chance of Defense for D.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Dallas has some serious salary cap issues this yr. D Ware & Austin getting traded is a real possibility. That would kill any chance of Defense for D.
    so basically just like last year.......I for one am damn glad you guys got rid of Rob Ryan. That was a cleveland browns move Dallas did last year. How do you fire your D coordinator when his entire team was injured the year before? I'm glad they did though.

Navy Blue Metallic

never have I said JJ makes smart moves.....

It's all part of JJ's charity effort. He figures since Dallas has one of the highest earning teams in the NFL he can afford to let other teams have better staff , players and championships....

White
    '10 ZR1

The Vikings...........................

Where to start??? Behind our atrocious defense, a "fairly decent" offense was overshadowed by how bad the defense was.

We need help in every facet of the game. Our quarterback situation is among the worst in the league, even with our "fairly decent" offensive numbers.

Is Jared Allen in, or out? I love how he plays the game - but I'm not certain the Vikings want to pay for him, I guess we'll see. We are just in a shambles at the linebacker position - along with our secondary. Xavier Rhodes really stepped up his play in the second part of the season - I think he's going to be a good one.

There just isn't enough time in a day to type this all out. Time will tell - hopefully Zimmerman can turn the defense around - I think that's the biggest key.

Black / White

Mock drafts are showing that Bridgewater is going to the Jaguars and Johnny Football is going to Cleveland.

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    Mock drafts are showing that Bridgewater is going to the Jaguars and Johnny Football is going to Cleveland.
    IMHO, I don't think Bridgewater is going to amount to much at all in the NFL.

Johnny Football........he'll certainly sell tickets. I wonder if he'd pull an 'Eli Manning' on Cleveland if they draft him? I wouldn't blame him if he did.

'89 Turbo Trans Am Pace Car (Mom's car now)

'68 Camaro - 572 coming soon

'67 Nova - 406 SBC, PG

'10 ZR1

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post

Johnny Football........he'll certainly sell tickets. I wonder if he'd pull an 'Eli Manning' on Cleveland if they draft him? I wouldn't blame him if he did.
    I dont care what kind of money they throw around...I would not want to go to Cleveland if I wanted any type of career in the NFL. Thats just not the place to do it...with that said, he also doesnt want to shoot himself in the foot and screw himself out of a contract.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post

refresh my memory because I don't remember that at all......

red
    95 Z28

So the Broncos released Champ Bailey today. Listening to the talk radio guys today in the car, I think they're right... Champ was one of, if not the best defensive player in franchise history. That being said, he's just done. He only played five games due to injury this year, and when he did play, he was getting beaten left and right. I appreciate what he did for the franchise, but the decision was the right one, and the Broncos would love to have the cap space.

We also really need to re-sign Rodgers-Cromartie at corner.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

yep....Bailey has been great but it's just that time. Saints are really bad about hanging onto guys too long just due to sentimental reasons or whatever it is. Pierre Thomas has been great but we have some great young running backs that deserve playing time. Time to move on I think. I've been a PT fan since he's been with the team. He's never gotten the proper recognition for just how good he is due to the way our offense plays but he's been a solid relatively injury free player for years now.

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    refresh my memory because I don't remember that at all......
    Eli was drafted by the Chargers - but he basically said he wouldn't play for them. So, the Chargers traded him to the Giants.

I can't remember for certain, but didn't Elway do something similar?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

wow.....I don't remember that at all. Smart move by anyone drafted by Cleveland though. I'm surprised the NFL doesn't have a rule in place to prevent that.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

So Chicago gives Cutler a 7 year contract but axes Hester? Cutler has yet to have a healthy season and one where he wasn't a little bitch. At least its only 3 years he's gauranteed for. Three too many though

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information